Scientific Conferences and Workshops
Below are the guidelines for submitting your application for any Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) Scientific Conferences and Workshop Awards.
Total Award: Ranging approximately from $5,000 to $10,000
- Relevance of the proposal to Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Scientific merit of the proposal
- Excellence of the investigator and the research environment
Proposed workshops should be open to the general scientific community and include young investigators in the program.
Before submitting an application, please view the Scientific Conference and Workshop Award Policies and Instructions (.pdf)
CCFA uses the Proposal Central system for all grants submissions. Just select the CCFA program to which you are applying. All CCFA instructions and policies are available at this site. Please direct any grants related questions to email@example.com or call (646) 943-7501.
Fall/Winter Deadline Dates
- Online Application Submission Deadline - January 14th @ 5PM Eastern (Paper application must be postmarked no later than January 14th)
- Review – April through May
- Funding announcements: mid-May
Spring/Summer Deadline Dates
- Online Application Submission Deadline – July 1st @ 5PM Eastern (Paper application must be postmarked no later than July 1st)
- Review – September through October
- Funding announcements: mid-November