Patient Centered Outcomes Research
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is very interested in working with organizations, universities, and individual researchers on patient centered outcomes research. Anyone interested in submitting a proposal for partnership on a PCORI-related project or patient centered research project is asked to provide a one- to two-page project summary answering the questions below. The summary, along with contact information, should be directed to Laura D. Wingate, Vice President, Patient & Professional Services, at email@example.com.
Please provide a one- to two-page project overview that includes the answers to the following questions:
- Include the number of years the project will run.
- Anticipated results, work products, or resources to be generated.
- Will those resources or work products be available to CCFA non-exclusive, royalty-free post-program?
- Please explain how you envision CCFA's role within the project?
- What data, technology, personnel, or non-personnel resources will be needed from CCFA?
- How does the proposal align with CCFA's mission?