The Latest in Genetics, Risks, and Therapy Management in IBD
This webcast discusses:
- What the clinician needs to know about the basic science of IBD
- Talking to patients about risk in IBD and its therapy
- When to discontinue therapics
- Richard P. MacDermott, MD, MACG, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Miguel Regueiro, MD, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Corey A. Siegel, MD, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- Scott B. Snapper, MD, PhD, Children's Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
For further information, call CCFA at our Information Resource Center: 888.MY.GUT.PAIN (888.694.8872).
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America provides information for educational purposes only. We encourage you to review this educational material with your health care professional. The Foundation does not provide medical or other health care opinions or services. The inclusion of another organization’s resources or referral to another organization does not represent an endorsement of a particular individual, group, company or product.
About this resource
Published: April 26, 2011