Download or Order Brochures and Fact Sheets
As part of our mission to educate and inform the public about inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation publishes free educational brochures and fact sheets that provide current information and treatment options about this condition.
PDF versions of our most popular brochures and fact sheets are available by clicking the links below and can be read online, downloaded, and printed via Adobe Acrobat™. To have hard copies of these brochures and fact sheets mailed, please use our online brochure order form.
Please note that we cannot email these brochures. You must download them yourself or request hard copies my mail.
- Diagnosing and Managing IBD
- Emotional Factors
- Know Your A, B, C, C's (Colorectal Cancer Awareness)
- Living With Crohn's Disease
- Living With Ulcerative Colitis
- Managing Flares and other IBD Symptoms
- UPDATED! Short Bowel Syndrome and Crohn's Disease
- Surgery for Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis
- UPDATED! Understanding IBD Medications and Side Effects
Brochures for Kids, Teens & Parents
- A Guide for Kids and Teenagers
- A Guide for Parents
- A Guide for Teachers and Other School Personnel
- IBD & Me: Activity Book for Kids! (an educational book for kids ages 8 - 12)
- Pete Learns All About Crohn's & Colitis (an educational comic book for school age children and teens)
- Pill Swallowing Techniques for Kids & Teens
Brochures in Spanish (Los Folletos Educativos en Español)
- Intestinal Complications
- Extraintestinal Complications: Arthritis
- Extraintestinal Complications: Bone Loss
- Extraintestinal Complications: Eye Disorders
- Extraintestinal Complications: Kidney Disorders
- Extraintestinal Complications: Liver Disease
- Extraintestinal Complications: Skin Disorders
General Healthcare Issues
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- NEW! Diet, Nutrition & IBD
- General Healthcare Maintenance
- Healthcare Reform
- IBD & Older Adults
- Influenza and IBD
- Managing IBD as a Young Adult
Women & IBD
For further information, call the Irwin M. and Suzanne R. Rosenthal IBD Resource Center (IBD Help Center): 888.MY.GUT.PAIN (888.694.8872).
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America provides information for educational purposes only. We encourage you to review this educational material with your health care professional. The Foundation does not provide medical or other health care opinions or services. The inclusion of another organization’s resources or referral to another organization does not represent an endorsement of a particular individual, group, company or product.
About this resource
Published: September 20, 2013
I’ll Be Determined
Explore treatment options, learn how to make better choices, and join the community at I'll Be Determined.