GI Buddy App Available on iTunes
GI Buddy provides an array of beneficial features to our patients. Among these include:
• Patient’s real-time access to managing and tracking all key elements of their disease (i.e. symptoms, treatments, meals and overall well-being)
• Tool enabling the ability to add questions
• Instant online access to CCFA’s Community forums and Charmin’s SitorSquat Restroom Finder app.
• Comprehensive and personalized report that can be used and shared with physicians for better understanding of the factors that may impact their disease.
On the same note, our I’ll Be Determined interactive patient care website has also made some remarkable enhancements allowing for more beneficial features since its launch last year. New added features are:
• Allowing GI Buddy users to view dynamic reports of collective tracked information
• Added section catered to Newly Diagnosed patients
• Wide-range of information added onto the “Info Center” section
For further information, call CCFA at our Information Resource Center: 888.MY.GUT.PAIN (888.694.8872).
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America provides information for educational purposes only. We encourage you to review this educational material with your health care professional. The Foundation does not provide medical or other health care opinions or services. The inclusion of another organization’s resources or referral to another organization does not represent an endorsement of a particular individual, group, company or product.
About this resource
Published: December 14, 2012