Challenges in Clinical Management of IBD Patients
This webcast discusses:
- The implications for choice of therapy based on the natural history of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
- Health care maintenance including vaaccincation issues in inflammatory bowel diseases
- Growth, development and enteral therapy in the pediatric patient
- Sandra C. Kim, MD, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Edward V. Loftus, MD, FACG, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Gil Y. Melmed, MD, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- William J. Tremaine, MD, FACG, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
For further information, call CCFA at our Information Resource Center: 888.MY.GUT.PAIN (888.694.8872).
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America provides information for educational purposes only. We encourage you to review this educational material with your health care professional. The Foundation does not provide medical or other health care opinions or services. The inclusion of another organization’s resources or referral to another organization does not represent an endorsement of a particular individual, group, company or product.
About this resource
Published: March 15, 2011