Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
We're Looking for College Leaders!
We're looking for exceptional and highly-motivated college student leaders to serve on CCFA's National Youth Leadership Council (NYLC). The NYLC increases awareness of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis through youth-focused education, advocacy and fundraising. Applicants should be college freshmen or sophomores. Application deadline: October 1, 2012.
Download your application here:
- Introducing New Website for Teens with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: JustLikeMeIBD.org
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- New Research Leads to New Tests and Targeted Treatments for Young Patients with Crohn's Disease
- The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America Introduces GI Buddy
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Adds Live Chat Series to Online Community