Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
Olympian Carrie Johnson and Actor Ken Baumann Come Out to the Media About Crohn's Diagnosis
Training for the Olympics is difficult enough for even the healthiest of the athletes. Now imagine training for the biggest competitive sports event on the planet when you have Crohn's disease. Watch CNN's Rob Marciano profile sprint kayaker Carrie Johnson, who overcame Crohn's to make it to her third and final Olympic games: http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2012/07/24/dnt-carrie-johnson-kayak-olympics.cnn.html
Actor Ken Baumann was busy preparing for his wedding when he began experiencing intense stomach pains. Later, he would learn he had Crohn's disease. "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" star recently opened up to both People magazine and "Good Morning America" about how the disease has changed his life. Watch the link to his "Good Morning America" interview here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/secret-life-american-teenager-star-ken-baumann-battles-16802407
- Empowering Crohn's Patients With Interactive Decision Aid
- Escape The Stall Campaign Featured In The New York Times
- The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America Introduces GI Buddy
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Adds Live Chat Series to Online Community
- NFL Star Matt Light Talks About His Crohn's To Men's Fitness Magazine