Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
Olympian Carrie Johnson and Actor Ken Baumann Come Out to the Media About Crohn's Diagnosis
Training for the Olympics is difficult enough for even the healthiest of the athletes. Now imagine training for the biggest competitive sports event on the planet when you have Crohn's disease. Watch CNN's Rob Marciano profile sprint kayaker Carrie Johnson, who overcame Crohn's to make it to her third and final Olympic games: http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2012/07/24/dnt-carrie-johnson-kayak-olympics.cnn.html
Actor Ken Baumann was busy preparing for his wedding when he began experiencing intense stomach pains. Later, he would learn he had Crohn's disease. "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" star recently opened up to both People magazine and "Good Morning America" about how the disease has changed his life. Watch the link to his "Good Morning America" interview here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/secret-life-american-teenager-star-ken-baumann-battles-16802407
- FDA Approves Humira for the Treatment of Crohn’s Disease in Children
- HBO’s “The Leftovers” Star Amy Brenneman Lends Her Voice To Help Raise Awareness for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis in new PSA
- Gut Microbiome Points To Cures and Treatment for IBD
- New York Times-Speaking Up About an Uncomfortable Condition
- Empowering Crohn's Patients With Interactive Decision Aid