Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
NFL Star Matt Light Talks About His Crohn's To Men's Fitness Magazine
From Men's Fitness magazine:
After battling Crohn’s disease in private, the former New England Patriot opens up about what it’s like to live—and play—with the debilitating disorder.
Read the entire article here.
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America and ResearchMatch Join Forces
- Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Affecting a Growing Number of Children and Families in the U.S.
- CCFA Partners With Bertucci's Italian Resturant for Awareness Week 2015
- FDA Approves Humira for the Treatment of Crohn’s Disease in Children
- HBO’s “The Leftovers” Star Amy Brenneman Lends Her Voice To Help Raise Awareness for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis in new PSA