Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
NFL Star Matt Light Talks About His Crohn's To Men's Fitness Magazine
From Men's Fitness magazine:
After battling Crohn’s disease in private, the former New England Patriot opens up about what it’s like to live—and play—with the debilitating disorder.
Read the entire article here.
- CCFA Launches Development of World’s Largest Research Database for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis: First Ever Multi-Dimensional Knowledge Platform to Integrate Scientific, Medical and Patient Data
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Lead a Record Number of Countries in World IBD Day Awareness Efforts
- Introducing New Website for Teens with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: JustLikeMeIBD.org
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America and ResearchMatch Join Forces