Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
Jennifer Jaff, Esq., Founder and Executive Director of Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness Inc. Passes Away
In Memory of Jennifer Jaff
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America and the entire IBD community is deeply saddened by the news of Jennifer’s passing. Our friend and champion, Jennifer was the founder and executive director of Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness, Inc. Through her advocacy and legal efforts, she helped many Crohn’s, colitis and other chronically ill patients. She was a trusted advisor and friend and will be greatly missed. We truly appreciate all that she did for us and patients everywhere. You can read more about Jennifer and her work on http://advocacyforpatients.blogspot.com/.
- Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colits Costs the US in the Billions
- Restroom Access Law Highlighted in US News & World Report
- The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America Introduces GI Buddy
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Adds Live Chat Series to Online Community
- New Law Requiring Businesses To Make Employee-Only Bathrooms Accessible for Crohn’s Patients on 10/30