Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
Former Football Champ Shares How He Managed His Crohn's While In The NFL
Former New England Patriot linebacker, three-time Super Bowl champion, and current ESPN analyst Matt Light opens up with New England Cable News about his 10-year battle with Crohn's and how he managed his symptoms while in the NFL. View the full interview here.
- Empowering Crohn's Patients With Interactive Decision Aid
- Escape The Stall Campaign Featured In The New York Times
- The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America Introduces GI Buddy
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Adds Live Chat Series to Online Community
- NFL Star Matt Light Talks About His Crohn's To Men's Fitness Magazine