Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
Former Football Champ Shares How He Managed His Crohn's While In The NFL
Former New England Patriot linebacker, three-time Super Bowl champion, and current ESPN analyst Matt Light opens up with New England Cable News about his 10-year battle with Crohn's and how he managed his symptoms while in the NFL. View the full interview here.
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America and ResearchMatch Join Forces
- Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Affecting a Growing Number of Children and Families in the U.S.
- CCFA Partners With Bertucci's Italian Resturant for Awareness Week 2015
- FDA Approves Humira for the Treatment of Crohn’s Disease in Children
- HBO’s “The Leftovers” Star Amy Brenneman Lends Her Voice To Help Raise Awareness for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis in new PSA