Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
Former Football Champ Shares How He Managed His Crohn's While In The NFL
Former New England Patriot linebacker, three-time Super Bowl champion, and current ESPN analyst Matt Light opens up with New England Cable News about his 10-year battle with Crohn's and how he managed his symptoms while in the NFL. View the full interview here.
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Lead a Record Number of Countries in World IBD Day Awareness Efforts
- CCFA Launches Development of World’s Largest Research Database for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Introducing New Website for Teens with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: JustLikeMeIBD.org
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America and ResearchMatch Join Forces