Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: CCFA Appears on FoxNews.com Live
In honor of Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week, CCFA appeared on Rick Folbaum's "Solution America" to discuss the advances that have been made in IBD treatments and the importance of education while maintaining your Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Patients share their tips on how they stay on top of their IBD.
View the entire interview:
- New Partnership Provides Support for Epigenetics Research in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- Genetic and Microbiome Discoveries Point the Way to New Treatments for Crohn's & Colitis
- New Research Leads to New Tests and Targeted Treatments for Young Patients with Crohn's Disease
- Improving Quality of Care for IBD Patients at First IBD2020 USA Meeting