His Story-CCFA Awareness Santa
The sleigh is all packed and the list has been checked twice. Rudolph and the other reindeer await, but Santa is stuck at the North Pole this Christmas Eve thanks to his Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) doesn’t care about it being the most wonderful time of the year or about all the little boys and girls around the world depending on you to deliver their toys. For the nearly 1 in 200 Americans suffering from IBD, like ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease, the most important days of your life-or year- can be ruined in an instant. Debilitating pain and constant disruption take a physical and emotional toll that can be devastating.
Support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America with these quick, easy ways:
• Write to your legislators and encourage them to join the Crohn's & Colitis Caucus.
• "Like" CCFA on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ccfafb) and follow CCFA on Twitter
(@CCFA), Instagram (@ccfa_national), YouTube (www.youtube.com/ccfa) and Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/ccfa).
• Sign up for CCFA's monthly e-newsletter.
• A little goes a long way! Start your own fundraising page.
• Reach out to anyone you know with IBD and let them know you care! Ask them to visit www.ccfa.org to learn more about the diseases and our patient resources. Our Information Resource Center is available for calls as well -- (learn more about what the Resource Center has to offer!)
Will Santa feel better in time for Christmas? Check out our Santa raising awareness about IBD on the streets of New York City (pictured) and follow him on Twitter @CCFASanta.