Together, We Can Make a Difference
Thousands of volunteers have helped the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with one of our local chapters.
Nationwide, there are a variety of opportunities to become involved and connect with like-minded people. We welcome individuals from all walks of life who will bring their unique skills and interests into our communities. Here are a few ways you can volunteer your time and help us:
- Plan and participate in fundraising events, such as Take Steps and Team Challenge or plan your own event.
- Help with chapter administrative activities.
- Become involved with CCFA Camp Oasis.
- Help organize and publicize local support groups.
- Participate in our legislative advocacy programs.
- Help create and produce chapter publications, including our newsletters.