Team Challenge: Kona Half Marathon
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles or train for a triathlon or cycling event while helping to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact 1.4 million Americans.
Five GREAT reasons to join the Team:
- An expense-paid weekend in Las Vegas including transportation, accommodations, race entry fees, and entertainment!
- 14 weeks of FREE custom training by professional coaches at local venues.
- Set your own personal best -— whether you’re a runner or a walker, a novice or an experienced athlete.
- Help find cures for the 1.4 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. The funds you raise go toward mission-critical research and education programs.
- Make lifelong friends and great memories when you train and race with your Team.
We're now recruiting for Team Challenge Nashville, Team Challenge Triathlon, and coming soon: Team Challenge Vegas! Join the Team today at www.ccteamchallenge.org!
For more information
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!