spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is a new movement to raise funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. Last year, we raised more than $700,000 to help fight IBD – click here to learn more about our 2016 impact.
Get involved at an event near you this fall in Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Fairfield/Westchester, Los Angeles, Orange County, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle or the Twin Cities. Don’t see your city? You can ride where you live!
1. Reserve your bike
- Do it yourself, join a team, or start a team.
- $40 registration fee.
- Up to four people per bike.
- You can ride solo for the entire two hours, if you're tough enough.
- Your ride time is determined by the size of your team. More teammates = less sweat for you!
- Training optional, anyone can do it. Just show up if that's your style.
- learn more
2. Raise Money
- Each bike has a commitment of $1,000 ($250/person on 4 person team).
- Ask your friends and family to donate.
- Choose the $2,500 level for a front row bike & VIP experience.
- Personalize your team fundraising page.
- Receive access to fundraising tips, tricks & tools.
- Fundraising Tips
3. Pedal with a Purpose
Ride as hard or as easy as you'd like. You'll never go further on a stationary bike!
- Each team has a "Captain."
- Teams can be as small or large as you'd like.
- Team examples:
- Ride solo for two hours -- one person, one bike. Raise $1,000.
- Two hours (total). Four people, one bike, 30-minute ride per person. Raise $1,000.
- Two hours. 12 people, three bikes, 30-minute ride per person. Raise $3,000.
- Find an Event