Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
3:00 PM | Irvine, California
Beginning at 3:00 PM with Check-In and Festival, Take Steps Orange County's walk event begins in William R. Mason Regional Park (18712 University Dr, Irvine, CA 92612) with a festival setting. Participants are treated to free food, drinks, games, prizes, kids zone, and informational and interactive booths. Our Honored Heroes and other patients and caregivers will present their stories onstage. To learn more, please visit: www.ccTakeSteps.org/OrangeCounty.
2:00pm | Portland, Oregon
Take Steps Portland - A fundraising
Little Rock, Arkansas
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure!
9:00AM-12:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis- Cincinnati. May 30th, 2015 @ Sharon Woods
4:00 PM | St. Paul, Minnesota
St. Louis, Missouri
Join us for a family friendly walk to raise awareness and funds to find a cure for Crohn's and ulcerative colitis!
2:00 PM | San Francisco, California
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising program. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Live music, free food, and a festival atmosphere make this one of our most popular and fun programs! Join us in taking steps toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
11:00 am | Lincoln, Nebraska
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Lincoln, NE
3 PM | Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Check-in and Festival Start: 2:00; Walk Start: 3:00 | Prairie Village, Kansas
Join us on June 7, 2013 to raise funds and awareness of IBD!