Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Blue Ash, Ohio
at Fleet Feet (Blue Ash). Choose your challenge! RSVP to an information meeting to learn more about how you can run/walk a half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis research!
6:00-7:30 PM | Denver, Colorado
Interested in meeting other young people living with IBD? Then this is the group for you. No obligation, just show up and meet some great folks.
5 - 7 pm | Firestone, Colorado
The Wendy’s Firestone location will be hosting the fundraiser for Take Steps and Team Fenton!!!
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. | Dallas, Texas
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s North Texas Chapter is teaming up with W.A.A.S. Gallery and resident artist Daniel Leighton for our first-ever art and awareness event on Saturday, May 25th.
8 am - 12 pm | Lakewood, Colorado
Besides solely handing in donations and registering team members, participants can pick up event t-shirts, wristbands and visors as well. 1st Collection Day: Thursday, May 30 , 8 am-12 pm, 274 Union Blvd, Suite 200, Lakewood, CO 80228
6:30pm | West Chester, Ohio
at Midpointe Library (West Chester). Choose your challenge! RSVP to an information meeting to learn more about how you can run/walk a half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis research!
3 p.m. | Seattle, Washington
5:00-7:00PM | Homewood, Alabama
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Our 2013 event is just around the corner! Register today and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. We're committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn's and colitis! To register please visit www.cctakesteps.org/birmingham.
12:00 - 2:00 p.m. | Laguna Hills, California
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles or train for a triathlon while helping to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.