Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6-8pm | Palm Beach, Florida
Stock up on Arm Candy at Alex and Ani, 150 Worth Ave., Palm Beach. Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America invites shoppers to a stylish event that will raise funds to support finding a cure for those living with digestive diseases.
6:30 p.m. | Dallas, Texas
On Friday, October 9, 2015 the North Texas Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) will host its Fourth Annual Dinner. This year’s dinner will be a Conversation with Legendary NBA All-Star, Derek Harper. We welcome your support in becoming a partner in our quest to raise critical funding and awareness to support the work of CCFA in North Texas.
11:00 am to 4:00 pm | Mount Airy, Maryland
corn maze and pumpkin chunkin
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Aurora, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, October 10, 2015 at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus for a day full of presentations and information on the latest in IBD and research with keynote speaker, Dermot McGovern, MD, PhD, and Director of Translational Medicine, Inflammatory Bowel and Immunobiology Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai as well as local IBD experts.
Join us as we take steps and celebrate the strides we've taken to find cures for IBD!
10:30 AM Festival, 11:30 AM Walk | Brooklyn, New York
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Walk in iconic Prospect Park for a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our festival is filled with music, food, kids’ activities, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. Help us reach our fundraising goal of $95,000 by forming a team today! We will support you in setting your goal, recruiting your team and engaging the community! Don’t miss this rewarding opportunity to get involved.
3:00pm | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
6:00pm | Roseville, Minnesota
Learn more about our unique endurance and fundraising program at this low-key, no-obligation info session!
6pm-8pm | Dayton, Ohio
Join us for a FREE informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session that will outline the risk and benefits of various therapies.