Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Carmel, Indiana
An education program for patients, families, and caregivers living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
3:30 - 6:30 p.m. | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
9:00 a.m. | Lake Elmo, Minnesota
This half day patient education program is designed to provide knowledge to patients, families, physicians and other health care professionals. We will be offering a wide range of topics to meet everyone's knowledge expectations.
4:00-7:00PM | Lexington, Kentucky
Fundraising Campaign; walking towards a cure for crohn's and colitis
Registration begins at 9am, walk begins at 10am | East Hartford, Connecticut
9:00 am | Johns Creek, Georgia
Come join us for a beautiful day on the course with a raffle, silent auction, contests like hole in one and closest to the pin, with lunch and dinner provided!
11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Beverly Hills, California
Honoring Syd Cooper Hersh · Lin Oliver · Mindy Weiss
Proceeds fund cutting-edge medical research and support programs for children and adults affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30-8:30 | Silver Spring, Maryland
AWARE for All: Understanding the Basics of Clinical Trials
6:15pm | Brookline, Massachusetts
An evening lecture discussing new treatment options for IBD, presented by Dr. Sonia Friedman.