Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | San Diego, California
Looking for a fabulous way to support the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America? Look no further! Whether you're an experienced endurance athlete or lacing up your first pair of walking shoes, our coaches will prepare you for an amazing race experience.
11:00 a.m. | Aledo, Texas
Come out and join us for a day of clay shooting competition and fun for a great cause!
630p Registration; 7p program start | Staten Island, New York
Join Us for this Exciting Program focusing on Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and Nutrition! Featuring Leading Gastroenterologist at Staten Island University Hospital, Jeffery Aberjel, MD and Rama Koslowe, MD Program topics include: Role of nutrition – adult and pediatric focus, Overview of diets used by IBD patients, Eating well with IBD – diet, nutrition, supplements, tools and nutritional resources, Interactive question-and-answer session with our Gastroenterologist and Certified Nutritionist, as well as a discussion covering the available resources for patients through the CCFA Advanced Registration TIcket $5.00 per person online By phone, contact: Katie Pouga (646) 388-9290 $5.00 Cash or Check at the Door
8:30am | Seattle, Washington
6:00pm - 8:00pm | St, Louis, Missouri
This is a great opportunity to meet fellow fundraising participants and team captains, get up to date information, jumpstart your goals, win prizes and explore the Magic House.
8:00am | Rocky Hill, Connecticut
This free half-day program includes a variety of information for patients and families affected by IBD. The day includes breakfast, opening remarks, breakout sessions, keynote address and a Q&A session.
7pm-10pm | New York, New York
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Young Professional Committee invites you to Laugh Your A$$ Off 7th Annual Comedy Night on March 31st, 2015, at Broadway Comedy Club, 318 West 53rd Street (between 8th & 9th Ave.). Doors open at 7pm, and the show starts at 8pm.
9:00 p.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America and St. Christopher's Hospital for Children invites you along with family and friends to our FREE Family Education Day. A panel of health specialists will explore the aspects of living with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.