Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:00 pm | Utica, New York
Patient Education Meeting
7:05 p.m. | Arlington, Texas
Join CCFA North Texas and the Texas Rangers in raising awareness for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis on Tuesday, July 26th. Show your support and bring awareness to these often debilitating, digestive diseases affecting more than 1 million children and adults with a night of great baseball. A portion of the proceeds will go back to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America to further mission-driven programs in North Texas.
7:30pm - 11:30pm | Plainview , New York
A fun-filled Disco dance party with food, open bar, and a great live band.
Run with Team CCFA in Oregon Wine Country to raise awareness and mission critical funds.
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Miami, Florida
CCFA invites you to join us for a FREE informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session that will help patients, families, and caregivers sort through the different treatment options available so that they understand the risks and benefits associated with available therapies.
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Ocean City, New Jersey
Take a break from the city and enjoy the sites and sounds of the South Jersey Shore while raising money for CCFA! You will receive a Guts & Glory t-shirt on race day.