Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30 pm | Tucson, Arizona
7:30 PM | East Meadow , New York
Hear the latest in IBD research from the scientists on the front lines of the quest for a cure.
6:00pm - 8:00pm | Boulder, Colorado
This education program will discuss the role of nutrition in IBD. This program will be presented by a gastroenterologist and registered dietitian.
Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. We cover all your travel expenses and train you to walk, run or jog a half marathon in this amazing destination. Be part of the team that's committed to finding a cure for Crohn's and colitis!
Experience the best of California Wine Country on this fast, scenic course. Walk or run through acres of vineyards, ranches, and farms!
Run or walk a half marathon and train for one our great destination races. In exchange for fundraising, Team Challenge participants receive personalized training by professional run and walk coaches in local markets for an entire season.
Napa-to-Sonoma is the flagship event in the Wine Country Half Marathon Series. This popular race features a fast and scenic course starting at Cuvaison Carneros Winery and finishing in historic Sonoma Plaza in front of City Hall. The world-renowned Napa and Sonoma Valleys serve as the host of this event, offering the finest in wine country ambience and hospitality.
Join Team Challenge for a life changing experience. Help cure digestive diseases. The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is proud to partner with the Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon. Come experience beautiful Napa, California with Team Challenge! HELP FUND CURES: Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 1.6 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect 1 in 200 Americans. Be part of the solution! HOW IT WORKS: Join our team. Train with our coaches. Change lives by raising critical funds. Try us out with no obligation until the half-way point of the season. Commit. Race.