Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
8:00 am - 12:30pm | Nashville, Tennessee
9:30AM-12:30PM | Dayton, Ohio
Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis- Dayton. September 24, 2016 at Wegerzyn Gardens Metro park
10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. | Tampa, Florida
12:00PM | Spokane, Washington
9:00- 12:00 | Charlotte, North Carolina
3:30 p.m. | Lancaster, New York
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases.
Fargo, North Dakota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in Rochester, MN.
9:00 a.m. Registration, 11:00 a.m. Shotgun Start | Johns Creek, Georgia
Come join us for a beautiful day on the course with a restaurant raffle, silent auction, with lunch and dinner provided!
Join us for the Fairfield/Westchester Chapter’s annual Golf & Tennis Outing.