Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7pm | Orange, California
An info meeting to find out all the details about our Team challenge program
6:30 p.m. | Coconut Creek, Florida
Mark your calendars now for one of the funniest events happening this fall! Join CCFA on Thursday, October 20, 2016 for the 7th Annual Comedy Night for Crohn’s & Colitis at the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek. This year CCFA is proud to honor Luke Freeman, President at Wizard Creations and Mickey Wirtz VP of Sales at Wizard Creations at Comedy Night for all their support not only to CCFA but to dozens of other worthy charities in the South Florida community.
9:00 a.m. | Guilford, Connecticut
3:00 PM | San Antonio, Texas
Come join us for a fun day in San Antonio, TX as we Take Steps against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
8am | Irvine, California
10K, half-marathon and marathon group training session. Come out for a walk or run and lots of fun to get a taste of Team Challenge
2:30 PM | Tampa, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Join families and companies in your community at a festival in the park followed by a walk to raise awareness and funds for IBD. 2016 Registration is NOW OPEN! Please visit: www.cctakesteps.org/tampa2016 to sign up TODAY!
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
11:30am Registration Opens / 1:00pm Walk Starts | Stony Brook, New York
Many patients feel that they are alone in their struggle with IBD, not knowing how to explain to others what they go through. Take Steps provides the perfect environment for patients and their families to come together and know they are not alone in this fight. The night is filled with music, food, kids activities, local entertainment and most importantly the company of hundreds of people who truly understand the impacts of IBD.
6:00 PM | New York, New York
A spectacular evening of wonderful entertainment by Broadway's brightest singing the wonderful standards and hits sung by the late, great Nancy LaMott.
7:00am-3:00pm | Las Vegas, Nevada