Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00pm | Portland, Oregon
9:00 am | Johns Creek, Georgia
Come join us for a beautiful day on the course with a raffle, silent auction, contests like hole in one and closest to the pin, with lunch and dinner provided!
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. | Chesapeake, Virginia
An educational program for patients, families and caregivers living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
This is a workshop for patient and caregivers looking for more information about IBD.
Des Plaines, Illinois
Knowledge is Power! Register today for the Annual Patient & Family Education Symposium presented by the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter.
4:30 p.m. | Dallas, Texas
The Dallas Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
9:00 am - 7:00 pm | Statesboro, Georgia
8:15am to 12:15pm | Newton, Massachusetts
This symposium will cover topics related to Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Topics will include: new medications, nutrition, complementary therapies, surgery and much more. This program is for both the adult and pediatric population.
2:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
A roller skating kickoff to the Take Steps Indy walk - register your team, learn more about CCFA, meet the staff, and more!