Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
San Diego, California
Take Steps is a family-friendly festival and walk where patients, loved ones, friends and supporters EMPOWER and INSPIRE each other to continue the fight against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Patients and their families are provided the perfect opportunity to CONNECT with the greater inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) community, helping them understand they are never alone in this fight.
10:00am | Little Rock, Arkansas
2:00pm Registration and Festival | Portland, Oregon
Annual fundraising walk and largest gathering of IBD patients in the Portland Metro area
Our community consists of patients, loved ones, friends and supporters that empower and inspire each other to fight these diseases. Each year we connect with our communities as we fundraise for cures and celebrate our hard work together in supporting our patients. To date, Take Steps has raised more than $60 million to fund mission-critical research and patient support programs. More than 80 cents of each dollar raised goes directly to funding this mission. Find a walk in your local community and join thousands of others Taking Steps for cures.
East Hartford , Connecticut
3:00 PM | Fountain Valley, California
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis Walk is the nation’s largest event dedicated to finding cures for digestive diseases. Our Take Steps walks offer an incredible day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission.
9:00AM - 12:00PM | Boston, Massachusetts
Registration 9am | Charlotte, North Carolina
4:00pm Registration and Festival | Anchorage, Alaska
Annual fundraising walk and largest gathering of IBD patients in the Anchorage metro area.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in Twin Cities, MN