Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 p.m. | Denver, Colorado
CCFA invites you to our Team Challenge information meeting, held at Runners Roost in Denver. Meet the program's amazing coaches, program alumni, and learn all about Team Challenge. This quick, free session is the best way to get started on the Denver team!
6:30pm | San Diego, California
Looking for a fabulous way to support the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America? Look no further! Whether you're an experienced endurance athlete or lacing up your first pair of walking shoes, our coaches will prepare you for an amazing race experience.
Come out and join us for a day of clay shooting competition and fun for a great cause!
6:30pm | Boston, Massachusetts
We're recruiting for the Summer 2015 Team Challenge season! Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon/Ironman, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races. In exchange for fundraising, Team Challenge New England participants receive personalized training by professional run and walk coaches for an entire season. Additionally, the training program includes clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, and injury prevention. Cross the finish line today in support on finding a cure for Crohn’s and colitis! **Kick-Off Celebration to follow for all registered teammates**
8:30am | Seattle, Washington
6:00pm - 8:00pm | St, Louis, Missouri
This is a great opportunity to meet fellow fundraising participants and team captains, get up to date information, jumpstart your goals, win prizes and explore the Magic House.
8:00am | Rocky Hill, Connecticut
This free half-day program includes a variety of information for patients and families affected by IBD. The day includes breakfast, opening remarks, breakout sessions, keynote address and a Q&A session.
Featuring speakers from Washington University, Barnes/Jewish Hospital, St. Louis University Hospital and others. Sessions will feature speaker and Q&A. The program will close with an opportunity for final expert panel Q&A.