Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00am-12:00pm | Sacramento, California
12:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. | Columbia, Maryland
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America and Johns Hopkins Children Center invites you along with family and friends to our parent and children education day. A panel of IBD specialists will explore the aspects of living with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
2:00pm | New Orleans, Louisiana
8:30am-1:00pm | Palo Alto, California
5:30 | Denver, Colorado
Help Kick-Off the Denver Take Steps Walk! A brief program will be offered followed by a Rockies Game at 6:40. Team Captains will receive two complimentary tickets to the game at Lower48.
11am-2pm | New York, New York
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America cordially invites you to the 22nd Annual Women of Distinction Awards Luncheon, with Cynthia McFadden of NBC News as the mistress of Ceremonies honoring: Eliza Bolen, Oscar de la Renta, Woman of Distinction in Fashion; Cyma Zarghami, President, Nickolodeon Group, Woman of Distinction in Business; Lara Englebardt-Metz, Woman of Distinction in Nutrition & Health; Chloe Hubbe, Rising Star. This year we will be presenting the Oscar de la Renta Fall 2015 collection with Peter Copping, Creative Director; Trish McEvoy, Makeup, and Riccardo Maggiore Salon, Hair Stylist. Cocktails and auction will begin at 11am, and the Luncheon will commence at 12pm, all at the Waldorf-Astoria Grand Ballroom, located at 301 Park Avenue (at 50th Street). For tickets or more information please email Ed Munoz at firstname.lastname@example.org. To purchase tickets for the Turquoise Birkin Ultimate Raffle, go online to online.ccfa.org/WOD15Birkin
6:30PM-8:30PM | Miami, Florida
CCFA invites you to join us for a FREE informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session that will help patients, families, and caregivers sort through the different treatment options available so that they understand the risks and benefits associated with available therapies.
Doors Open at 6pm, Trivia Begins at 7pm | Maryland Heights, Missouri
Join us for ten rounds of trivia, a holiday themed best dressed contest, table decorating contest, raffle auction, 50/50 and cash prizes for 1st & 2nd place.
Southwest Florida Education Presentation 2015 The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America invites patients, families and caregivers living with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis to the educational program Understanding Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: What Every Patient Needs to Know