Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
A free interactive educational webinar with presentation and Q&A with in-depth information on all of the current treatment options for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis and a look at what medications are expected to be approved in the near future.
6:00-7:30 PM Pacific
6:30pm | Los Angeles, California
Please join us to make sure you are up-to-date on the latest advances in therapies and management strategies to improve patient care for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30pm | Manchester, New Hampshire
An evening lecture about Nutrition and IBD, including an overview of diets used by IBD patients and a question-and-answer session.
7:00pm | Seattle, Washington
Enjoy some major league soccer on October 10th while supporting CCFA!
11:30am | Delray Beach, Florida
Join the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Florida Chapter for our Annual Putt an End to Crohn's & Colitis Golf Classic. CCFA's Golf Classic brings together professionals and community members in support of CCFA's mission to find a cure for Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis for a beautiful day of golf, food, drinks and activities at one of South Florida's most exclusive country clubs.
4:00 PM | Santa Clarita, California
The community will gather in Santa Clarita for the inaugural Take Steps Walk benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). It will be a fun day filled with live music, food, entertainment, and wonderful exposure for our corporate partners!
9:00am | Sacramento, California
Join us for a half day program on latest information about IBD.
3:00 pm | Akron, Ohio
Take Steps is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. It is estimated that 1 in 200 people are affected by IBD, including 20,000 Ohioans living right here in Northeast Ohio.
On Saturday, October 11th 2014, join local teams of corporate executives, football fanatics, and CCFA diehards in a touch football tournament like no other. Come play, watch and cheer during our exciting 7v7 touch football tournament. Ever dreamed of playing on the same field as the Patriots? Here is your chance! The tournament will be held in Gillette Stadium! Teams will compete for the top spot in the CCFA Championship! Teams may consist of 8-12 players with a minimum of 2 women playing at all times. Each team must raise at least $3,500 in order to play.