Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 PM | Online
Team Challenge is the endurance training program for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Locally, we will be training and participating in the Las Vegas Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon, which takes place on November 16. We have a 100% race day success rate so, no matter your athletic background, we will get you across the finish line! We have many other races both nationally and internationally, so come out to a meet and greet to learn more, meet the Coach, past participants, and have all of your questions answered!
Learn more about Team Challenge - CCFA's half-marathon and triathlon training program. There's a great destination race waiting just for you, from the Las Vegas Strip to the beaches of Florida.
7:00 PM | ONLINE
Webinar/Conference Call. Choose your challenge! RSVP to an information meeting to learn more about how you can run/walk a half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis research!
Join us for information on participating in our Team Challenge half marathon program. Login: http://online.ccfa.org/teamchallenge101 Call: 866-901-6455 code: 364-232-355 To RSVP http://ccteamchallenge.force.com
Elizaville, New York
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. The Greater New York & New England camp is hosted at Camp Scatico, in Elizaville, NY and provides a fantastic experience for children every summer!