Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
10:00am | Little Rock, Arkansas
3:30 PM | Wilmington, Delaware
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken so no American has to suffer from Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach, and we need your help getting there.
9:30 am check in 10:30 am Walk | Loudonville - Albany - Colonie, New York
Albany Take Steps Walk
3:00 p.m. | Portland, Maine
5pm | Purchase , New York
Invite family, friends and co-workers to come out for this family fun event. There will be inflatables, face painting, DJ, food and much more! Participants will have the choice of doing a 5K timed race or casual walk as we celebrate the success of our Take Steps Campaign!
Lakewood, New Jersey
Our walks offer an incredible day for family, friends and the community to come together in celebration of all their hard work and dedication to our mission. Contact Lisa Champion to get involved at email@example.com
7pm | Orange, California
Join us to learn more about Team Challenge Tri, CCFA’s endurance and fundraising program.
4pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Take Steps Indy is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Indiana.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is proud to partner with the Bass Lake Triathlon. Come experience beautiful Bass Lake with Team Challenge!
3:30 p.m. | Binhamton, New York