Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
4:00pm | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
2:00 pm | Utica, New York
2:30 PM | Spokane, Washington
Take Steps is CCFA's largest fundraiser, and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
10:00 a.m. Walk | Lockport, New York
3:00 PM | Columbia, South Carolina
2:00pm Check in; 3:00pm Walk | Springfield, Missouri
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
9am | Greenwich, Connecticut
The Fairfield/Westchester Chapter's annual golf and tennis outing will take place on Monday, September 29, 2014. Adults are welcome to play golf or tennis and tickets are available for the luncheon and dinner portions of the event. This year we are pleased to honor Steve Wagner with the Chairman's Citation Award. Please visit the event website and registration page for more information and to reserve your spot.
6:00-8:00pm/ 5:30pm Registration | Morristown , New Jersey