Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30 p.m. | Wausau, Wisconsin
Join us for an evening program on IBD Treatments.
6:00-8:30 p.m. | Green Bay, Wisconsin
Join us for our evening educational program.
7:00PM | Sacramento
An epic burger cook-off for charity!
6:00-8:30 PM | Santa Barbara, California
Raliegh, North Carolina
A Night at the Museum is the Triangle Area's new philanthropic event to benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Enjoy an assortment of tantalizing cuisine, music and fun while perusing our menu of fine auction packages.
All Day | Woodinville, Washington
CCFA is the preferred charity for the inaugural Destination Races Woodinville Wine & Beer Country Half Marathon. Run or walk the event to support the local chapter or volunteer your time at the event!
Join us to celebrate the strides we've taken to find cures for IBD!
11:00 am | Albuquerque , New Mexico
4:00 p.m. | Rochester, New York
Fargo, North Dakota