Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
12pm-2pm | Staten Island, New York
The Greater New York Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America invites you to our FREE Kick Off Party, so bring your supporters out to Rab's Country Lanes! Get to know other families and companies involved and hear our amazing Honored Heroes share their testimonies. Brunch and bowling on us! All ages welcome, but you must RSVP in order to attend.
Join us as we honor community members who are making a difference with live music, cocktails, cuisine, raffle and auction.
9:00 a.m. | El Paso, Texas
Local experts from the El Paso community will present on the basics of IBD, nutrition and IBD, the difference between IBD and IBS, and pediatric IBD. The program will focus on medical, surgical and integrative approaches for managing the diseases and will address new insights.
11:00AM | Mason, Ohio
Educational Program for both IBD patients and family members of IBD patients. Includes break-out sessions on specific topics and a keynote address. Family friendly.
7pm | Huntington Beach, California
Join us for an info meeting to get all the details from training and fundraising to event weekend. Meet the coaches, alumni and your endurance manager, who will be with you every step of the way.
5:30 pm Info Meeting 6:30 Kick-Off Event | Seattle, Washington
Team Challenge Napa to Sonoma Half-Marathon informational meeting and Kick-off Event
6:00pm | Bloomington, Minnesota
Learn more about our unique endurance and fundraising program at this low-key, no-obligation info session. Then join us afterwards for our summer season kick-off party!
6:00-7:30 PM Pacific
6:00 PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
at Dave & Busters in Springdale! RSVP to learn more about how you can conquer Crohn's & Colitis with the Team Challenge family! Our summer destinations include the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon, in addition to cycle and triathlon events.
New York, New York
IAS provides gastroenterologists, immunologists, internists, dermatologists, rheumatologists, and other specialists with groundbreaking collaborative care approaches to treating patients with interrelated imune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMIDs), such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and inflammatory bowel disease, as well as extra-intestinal manifestations like psoriasis and sondyloarthritis.