Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This event is for patients and their families to learn about the latest in IBD.
9:00am | Los Angeles, California
This conference will be a half day event including lectures and breakout sessions. Dr. Maria Abreu from the University of Miami will be the keynote speaker.
4:00 PM | Richmond, Virginia
This CNE activity is designed to meet the educational needs of registered nurses involved in the care of patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Given the rise of IBD cases, the chronic nature of the disease and new therapies being developed at a rapid pace, this program will help nurses at all levels and in all areas of practice get up-to-date on the latest advances in therapies and management strategies to improve patient care for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30 PM | Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
Join us for this FREE education program for parents and caregivers of pediatric IBD patients.
Team Challenge Team Challenge is one of the premier endurance training programs in the country. As a Team, we will challenge ourselves, change lives and fundraise for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - two painful, debilitating, and seldom-discussed digestive diseases. WHAT WILL YOUR CHALLENGE BE? There are seven great endurance events scheduled this summer, including five half marathons and two triathlons! Events include The Michelob ULTRA Chicago 13.1 Marathon, Kona Marathon & Half Marathon, United Healthcare Jamestown Half Marathon, Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon and Rock 'n' Roll Dublin as well as The Bass Lake Classic Triathlon (at Yosemite) and TriRock Philadelphia.
6:00pm | Mission Viejo, California
Join us for two games of laser tag and a Pediatric IBD presentation for parents.
Bergdorf Goodman presents the evening collections of Marchesa, Monique Lhuillier and Elie Saab at the Waldorf=Astoria
3:00 pm | Colonie , New York