Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Omaha NE
4:30 PM | Glenview, Illinois
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Train with Team Challenge Minnesota/Dakotas this spring and into the start of summer to be ready for this July 16, 2017 destination race! Make friends, get fit, and change the lives of those living with Crohn's & Colitis.
Willow River, Minnesota
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children & teens with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Ocean City, New Jersey
Take a break from the city and enjoy the sites and sounds of the Jersey Shore while raising money for CCFA! You will receive a Guts & Glory t-shirt on race day.
1:00 PM | San Diego, California
Patient and family IBD education conference.
Experience the home of the Vikings as a player in our 2nd annual flag football tournament while helping us tackle Crohn's and colitis.
Thousand Oaks, California
Wine tasting, food, live music and more at the Los Robles Greens Golf Course in Thousand Oaks
St Cloud, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in St. Cloud, MN.