Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
In honor of Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week (Dec 1-7), we are hosting a virtual CCFA Spirit Day! Wear blue & orange or your favorite Take Steps, Team Challenge or Camp Oasis gear today! Upload a photo of yourself and share it on our page or use #CCFASpiritDay so we can share your pictures!
12:30p | Tarzana, California
Spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay that raises funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Participate during Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week in our inaugural indoor cycling event on December 5.
1:00PM | San Francisco, California
Have the best stationary ride of your life! Spin4 Crohn's & Colitis cures is coming to San Francisco on December 5th!
1:00-6:00pm | 224 Westlake Ave N #100, Seattle, Washington
You'll never go further on a stationary bike!
2:00 PM | New York, New York
The Teen Group is hosting Crohn's & Colitis Warriors - Yoga for a Cause benefiting CCFA, an open level vinyasa class.
Spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is a new movement to raise funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Participate during Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week in our inaugural indoor cycling event on December 5th in San Diego.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm | New York, New York
spin4 crohn’s $ colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay that raises funds for CCFA. Participate during Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week in our inaugural indoor cycling event. You can ride solo for the entire 2 hours, if you're tough enough, or grab some friends to form a team. More teammates = less sweat for you! Each bike has a commitment of $1,000, but you can raise more to get VIP perks and help fund cures faster! You'll even receive access to fundraising tips, tricks & tools to help along the way. Join the movement, and reserve your bike at www.spin4.org.
New York, New York
It doesn’t matter if you are a dedicated indoor cyclist or use your stationary bike as a clothes rack; this event provides a new and exciting way to support IBD research!
noon | Baltimore, Maryland
2015 spin4 crohn's and colitis
11am - 1:30pm | Englewood, Colorado
CCFA is launching our brand new indoor cycling event, Spin4 Crohn's & Colitis Cures -- a 2-hour indoor cycling relay at Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness. It doesn't matter if you are a dedicated indoor cyclist or use your stationary bike as a clothes rack; this event provides a new and exciting way to support IBD research!