Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00am - 2:00pm | New York, New York
Learn about the latest advances in IBD treatment and enjoy a morning filled with exciting information that will cover topics relevant to both Pediatric and Adult IBD: Pediatric Emotional Health and Alternative Treatments, Transition of Care in Pediatric IBD, Microbiome Initiatives, New Treatments, Health Care Maintenance/Nutrition, Pregnancy, and Patient Assistance Programs.
5:30pm-7:30pm | Cleveland, Ohio
Join the NE Ohio Chapter of CCFA, volunteers, board members, committee members, past honorees and many others who are interested in finding a cure and also getting to know one another better.
6:30pm | Cincinnati, Ohio
JOIN US for a free nursing education program approved for 1.5 contact hours, featuring Lynne Goocey, MSN, CNP, Nurse Practitioner and Bruce Yacyshyn, MD, Professor of Medicine, Gastroenterology from the University of Cincinnati, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Digestive Diseases.
5:30pm (Registration) | Lincoln, Nebraska
7:00 PM - 8:15 PM | Downers Grove, Illinois
Featuring GI expert Dr. Rockford Yapp of Digestive Health Services, SC. Topics include: New Therapies and Updates for Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease, Medical Approaches to IBD and How to Work with your Health Care Professional.
2:30 PM | Spokane, Washington
Take Steps is CCFA's largest fundraiser, and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
10:00 a.m. | Colorado Springs, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, September 27 at 10:00 a.m. at America The Beautiful Park for a family-friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. This wonderful event will also be filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, and educational materials.
2:00 pm | Utica, New York
9:00am | Boca Raton, Florida
Free interactive education program open to the public which will include information for patients, caregivers & family members on Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis presented by the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Florida Chapter.