Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Train with Team Challenge Minnesota/Dakotas this fall and into the start of winter to be ready for this February 28, 2016 destination race! Make friends, get fit, and change the lives of those living with Crohn's & Colitis.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is proud to partner with the Rock 'n Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon. Come experience beautiful New Orleans, Lousiana with Team Challenge!
New Orleans, Louisiana
Laissez les bon temps roulez through the Big Easy as Team Challenge hits the streets of New Orleans for the first time. Music makes up the heart and “sole” of this event. Live bands will be performing a variety of music from alternative to soul along the course.
6:30-8:30pm | New York, New York
Join us for the 2016 NYC Take Steps Kick Off Party! The Greater New York Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America invites you to our FREE Kick Off Party, so bring your supporters out to Lucky Strike! Get to know other families and companies involved and hear our amazing Honored Heroes share their testimonies. Complimentary drink and light fare on us! All ages welcome, but you must RSVP in order to attend.
3:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Features a 10 minute swim, 30 minute cycle, and 20 minute run! All proceeds benefit the CCFA! Optional training program from Jan 13-March 2nd. Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 4pm.
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Richmond , Virginia
Come out and help us kickoff our Richmond Take Steps Walk. In addition, we will host an education session and provide the latest information on IBD.
9:00am-1:00pm | Palo Alto, California
9:00 a.m. | El Paso, Texas
Local experts from the El Paso community will present on the basics of IBD, nutrition and IBD, the difference between IBD and IBS, and pediatric IBD. The program will focus on medical, surgical and integrative approaches for managing the diseases and will address new insights.
12pm-2pm | Staten Island, New York
The Greater New York Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America invites you to our FREE Kick Off Party, so bring your supporters out to Rab's Country Lanes! Get to know other families and companies involved and hear our amazing Honored Heroes share their testimonies. Brunch and bowling on us! All ages welcome, but you must RSVP in order to attend.