Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30 pm | Farmingdale, New York
Learn more about Team Challenge - CCFA's half-marathon training program. There's a great destination race waiting just for you, from the vineyards of wine country to the beaches of Hawaii.
San Diego, California
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. Come and kick off the Take Steps season with us!
8:00 am - 3:00 pm | Atlanta, Georgia
8:45 am to 12:15 pm | Atlanta, Georgia
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM | Chesterfield, Missouri
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Mid-America Chapter invite you to join us for a FREE Patient Education Day intended for pediatric and adult patients, families and caregivers living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
8:30 am - 2:15 pm | Albany, New York
A program for patients, caregivers, family members and anyone interested in learning more about Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis.
6:00 PM PST | Everywhere
Join us for an online info session about the upcoming Team Challenge Summer 2014 season and the exciting destination races we'll be participating in.
11 a.m. | Aledo, Texas
Please join us for a day of Sporting Clay Shooting at the Walsh Family Ranch benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.
6:00 - 8:00 pm | Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Join us as we kick off the Take Steps walk season and for a patient education program - Understanding Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: What Every Patient Needs to Know.
6:00-8:00 PM | Richland, Washington
Free education program in Richland, WA for patients and their loved ones. Featuring local healthcare providers.