Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Birmingham , Michigan
The 9th Annual Spring Into Style Fashion Event will be held on Thursday, May 5, 2016 from 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m., at the beautiful Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Join us for this fabulous event with over 350 guests.
2:00 PM | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken so no American has to suffer from Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach, and we need your help getting there.
Take Steps for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis at the Houston Zoo! We hope to see you there!
3:00 PM | Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
9:00 AM | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser. the Take Steps Walk.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. | Maitland, Florida
Please join us for our FREE half day Symposium on May 14th at the Maitland Civic Center to learn about updated treatments and advances with IBD research.
2:00 PM | San Francisco, California
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising program. Join us in taking steps toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!