Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 PM | Spokane, Washington
6:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Save the date for the 2015 Cocktails for the Cause. You'll want to join us for another spectacular evening to celebrate CCFA and the work being done to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. If you are interested in joining the committee, would like to sponsor the event or have questions, please contact email@example.com or 914-812-8998.
7:00 PM - 12:00 AM | Atlanta, Georgia
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America's Annual Torch Gala will be held at the exquisite Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead again this year. Click the article title for more details or visit www.torchgala.com.
11:00AM | Mason, Ohio
Educational Program for both IBD patients and family members of IBD patients. Includes break-out sessions on specific topics and a keynote address. Family friendly.
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference
Join CCFA for a winter wonderland of a weekend during the Colorado Powder Classic at Vail Cascade Resort from March 13-15, 2015. You are invited to ski, snowboard, snowmobile, play great casino games or just relax in the spa, all while feeling great about supporting this cause. The event weekend includes a Friday Night Welcome Reception, Saturday Mountain Activities and Saturday Night Extravaganza filled with musical entertainment, silent auction, and casino action with plenty of food and drinks! Reserve your spot today!
8:30-12:30 | Atlanta, Georgia
10:30am | Seattle, Washington
7:30 am - 3:00 pm | Atlanta, Georgia