Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00am | San Diego, California
HELP CCFA TACKLE CROHN’S & COLITIS Have you ever dreamed of playing on the field of an NFL Stadium? Here's your chance! Join the 3rd Annual Charity Flag Football Tournament at Qualcomm Stadium. This co-ed 7 vs. 7 event allows players of all levels to play where the pros play while raising money for research, and patient support programs!
3:00 PM | Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Registration begins at 9am, walk begins at 10am | Madison, Connecticut
Teams of 6 Sleuths will scour Galleria Dallas for clue sites. At each location, teams will have to solve or do something to earn points for their team. It’s not which team finishes first, but rather which team solves the clues the most accurately and accumulates the highest point score that wins!
2pm | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
6:30pm - 9:00pm | Columbus, Ohio
Cookies, Cupcakes, Cocktails & More for CCFA
6:00pm - 9:30pm | New York, New York
Attention All Fellows! Are you interested in Clinical Case Study discussions around Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis? Would you like to learn more about patient assistance programming? Are you excited to have a more comprehensive understanding of the complexities of these intelligent diseases alongside 2nd-3rd Year Fellows and Advisors?...then this is the right opportunity for you! Join us for an enlightening evening with your colleagues and their Advisors for the Fellows Education Night! FREE Online Registration includes food, professional connections, and guaranteed value added tangiblity to your GI Rotations.
7:00 pm | Cedarhurst, New York
FREE informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session that will outline the risk and benefits of various therapies for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), and ways to advocate for optimal IBD care.
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. | Middletown, Pennsylvania
This program is open to all Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis patients, caregivers, and individuals interested in learning more about Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. This FREE education program features an expert presentation and an interactive question-and-answer session. Program topics will include: the role of nutrition – adult and pediatric focus, overview of diets used by IBD patients, and eating well with IBD.
5:00pm - 6:15pm
Speaker: Corey A. Siegel, MD, MS - Review the use of biologic therapy in Crohn's and colitis - Understand the risks and benefits of therapy - Discuss importance of adherence - Share resources to monitor your disease