Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00 am Check In, 10:00 am Walk Start | Utica, New York
5:45-8:00 PM | Savannah, Georgia
9:00 am | Johns Creek, Georgia
Come join us for a beautiful day on the course with a raffle, silent auction, contests, with lunch and dinner provided!
October 2015 Information Meetings for Las Vegas and NOLA
3:00 PM | Tucson, Arizona
9:00-12:30 | Chapel Hill, North Carolina
10:00 AM CST | San Antonio, Texas
12 PM-4 PM
Come to Delta Epsilon Beta's Carnival to Cure Crohn's and Colitis for fun, games, raffles, prizes, food, face painting and more! All proceeds will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, so gather your family and friends and head out there!
8:30am-11:30am | Newtown, Pennsylvania
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event. Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
3:00 PM | Columbia, South Carolina