Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 pm, Registration at 5:30 pm | St. Peters, Missouri
“We are here for each other, me and my brother” is hosting their second bowling tournament to raise funds for their team. Blake (9) and Carson (7) are brothers who are suffering with Crohn’s Disease. Come show them your support for a night of bowling and fun for a GREAT cause!
2pm | Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Support” by Samantha Narciso is a play about a support group for people with various disabilities, one of the characters has IBD. A reading of this play, accompanied by information and a question and answer session regarding IBD college life will be held on March 30th at 2:00pm at Muhlenberg College. This is being organized by a member of CCFA’s National Council of College Leaders.
6:00pm - 8:00pm | St, Louis, Missouri
This is a great opportunity to meet fellow fundraising participants and team captains, get up to date information, jumpstart your goals, win prizes and explore the Magic House.
6:00 pm | New York, New York
An evening lecture on diet, nutrition and IBD with Dr. Ellen Scherl and Colleen Webb. The program will include an IBD friendly cooking demo!
Doors Open at 6pm, Trivia Begins at 7pm | Maryland Heights, Missouri
Join us for ten rounds of trivia, a Hawaiian shirt contest, a table decorating contest, a raffle auction, 50/50 and cash prizes for 1st & 2nd place.
8:30am | Palo Alto, California
This is a half day event for patients and caregivers looking for the latest information on IBD.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
This program is for families to learn the latest information about IBD.
Due to the lack of attendees, our Kid's Count Program has been CANCELLED. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
9:00 am | Johns Creek, Georgia
Come join us for a beautiful day on the course with a raffle, silent auction, contests like hole in one and closest to the pin, with lunch and dinner provided!
7:00-9:00 pm | Denver, Colorado
Interested in meeting other young people living with IBD? Then this is the group for you. No obligation, just show up and meet some great folks.