Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30am | San Diego, California
Take part in one of our most exciting races while making a difference in the lives of millions!
2:00PM | St Cloud, Minnesota
Here's what Team Challenge offers you: •Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months •Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race •A supportive team to train with each week •Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit •Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader •Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach •Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Mountain Pine, Arkansas
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible!
6:30pm | Cincinnati, Ohio
JOIN US for a free nursing education program approved for 1.5 contact hours, featuring Lynne Goocey, MSN, CNP, Nurse Practitioner and Bruce Yacyshyn, MD, Professor of Medicine, Gastroenterology from the University of Cincinnati, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Digestive Diseases.
5:30pm-7:30pm | Cleveland, Ohio
Join the NE Ohio Chapter of CCFA, volunteers, board members, committee members, past honorees and many others who are interested in finding a cure and also getting to know one another better.
5:30pm (Registration) | Lincoln, Nebraska
7:30pm | Albuquerque, New Mexico
This educational event consists of a live and interactive presentation by Dr. Abdo Saad and Dr. Jacqueline Fridge, as well as a question-and-answer session. It will be held at UNM's Continuing Education Conference Center.