Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00AM-12:30PM | WInter Park, Florida
CCFA & Arnold Palmer partner together to provide an educational opportunity for patients and families to learn about Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
9:00 AM | Sacramento, California
Half day education conference for people with IBD and their loved ones.
Boca Raton, Florida
Join CCFA’s South Florida Chapter for a memorable afternoon at the 27th Annual Book of Hope Luncheon Presented by Heritage Auctions on Monday, March 13, 2017 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club!
9 am | Independence, Ohio
Patient and caregiver education program focused on those affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
New York, New York
Join us on the 9th Floor at the Dome as we celebrate San Diego community members who are making a difference! LYNNE CARLSON, Hero Among Us Award ROBERT GOLDKLANG, M.D., Physician of the Year Award GEORGE YOUNG, Rolf Benirschke Legacy Award 5:00pm Sunset cocktails and silent auction 6:30pm Inspirational Program Special Thanks to Our Event Co-Chairs SUSAN VON POSERN, LAUREL SMITH, DEBBIE HART & LAURA ROSENTHAL
7:30 am - 3 pm | Detroit, Michigan
A professional CME conference hosted by Henry Ford Health System and endorsed by the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.
9:00am - 3:30pm | Bloomington, Minnesota
9:00 AM-3:30 PM | Seattle, Washington
6:00pm | Chesterfield, Missouri
8 Rounds of Trivia PLUS Table Decorating Contest, Raffle Auction, Booze Raffle, and 50/50 Raffle!