Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00-8:00 PM | Nashville, Tennessee
Play on the Colts turf!! Teams will raise funds and compete in a flag football tournament at the Colts practice facility!
All Day: open to close | Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman, Oklahoma
Ongoing Monthly Fundraiser. Eat at any Metro Oklahoma City, Norman, or Edmond Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler locations on the 3rd Monday of each month. When you order mention CCFA, CCFA Take Steps, or CCFA Team Challenge and Johnnies will dontate a portion of the cost of your meal to CCFA-Oklahoma Chapter! Thank you Johnnies Charcoal Broiler for helping to find a cure for Crohn's & colitis!
6:30pm | Houston, Texas
The 2016 Winter Ball - Age of Aquarius celebrates the ABC's Women of Distinction presented by the Mercedes-Benz Dealers of Greater Houston and benefits the South Texas Chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Come rock with Team Challenge at the Rock n Roll New Orleans Half Marathon! This unique opportunity will leave you wanting more as the New Orleans Half Marathon runs through all the hot spots of New Orleans. Starting the race off right, runners will pass by the amazing smells of Cafe du Monde and the Superdome, they will continue on to Audubon Park, swing back around to pass the French Quarter, Garden District, Loyola University, Jackson Square, the WW II Museum, St. Louis Cemetery, the Art Museum, and come to a finish at City Park! This is a Team Challenge event you definitely don't want to miss!
10:00 AM - 2:30 PM | Fort Myers, Florida
Join CCFA and several IBD expert physicians for a unique learning opportunity!