Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Boca Raton, Florida
The 25th Annual Book of Hope Luncheon, benefitting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Florida Chapter, will take place on Thursday, February 19, 2015 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. The Book of Hope Luncheon is one of the Florida chapter's signature events with the goal of raising funds and awareness to support the chapter's mission. 10:30am Silent Auction and Noon Lunch Fashion Show Present by Neiman Marcus
6:00 PM | Spokane, Washington
9am-11am | Manchester, Connecticut
Our Kickoff Celebration is a great way to reconnect with fellow veteran teams, meet new teams, learn what we have planned for 2015 and, most importantly, hear from our Honored Heroes, Danny LaManna & Lisa Nightingale!
6:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
7:00 PM - 12:00 AM | Atlanta, Georgia
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America's Annual Torch Gala will be held at the exquisite Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead again this year. Click the article title for more details or visit www.torchgala.com.
9:30 am- 12:00 pm | Prescott, Arizona
Save the date for the 2015 Cocktails for the Cause. You'll want to join us for another spectacular evening to celebrate CCFA and the work being done to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. If you are interested in joining the committee, would like to sponsor the event or have questions, please contact email@example.com or 914-812-8998.
San Diego, California
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission.
11:00AM | Mason, Ohio
Educational Program for both IBD patients and family members of IBD patients. Includes break-out sessions on specific topics and a keynote address. Family friendly.
10:30 AM | Mercer Island, Washington
Please join us on March 4th for a Table Captain Brunch if you are interested in being a Table Captain at our 2015 Annual Benefit Luncheon!