Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:00PM | Cleveland, Ohio
Documentary about one of the worst cases of Crohn's disease. Dana travels back and forth from her home in Las Vegas to her doctor at the Cleveland Clinic, in such for hope.
Raliegh, North Carolina
A Night at the Museum is the Triangle Area's new philanthropic event to benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Enjoy an assortment of tantalizing cuisine, music and fun while perusing our menu of fine auction packages.
4:00 p.m. | Rochester, New York
9:00 am- 12:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina
5:30am | Russellville, Arkansas
Join us for the 2015 Arkansas Crohn's & Colitis Bass Tournament and Cast for a Cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
1:00-5:00pm | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The 20th Annual Sippin’ by the River, CCFA's outdoor wine, beer and spirit tasting festival will be held on Saturday, September 19th from 1-5PM at Cavanaugh’s River Deck on the Philadelphia waterfront. The event includes live music, raffles, beautiful views and special guest, Gary Monterosso from SNJ Today's What's on Tap, who will educate guests on the finer points of tasting. VIP tickets also available that include a one-hour pre-party with exclusive tastings. For more information and to purchase tickets, please go to: www.sippinbytheriver.com.
11:30am | Maumelle, Arkansas
Please join us for the 4th Annual Don Frantz Memorial Golf Tournament benefiting the Arkansas Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.
Run or walk for this Team Challenge Lite Event. This is a smaller showcase of what Team Challenge can be. Use this as a great way to raise funds for a fantastic organization all while having fun and staying fit.
4:00 p.m. Registration 5:00 p.m. Walk