Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
3:00 PM | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
9:00am-12:30pm | Omaha, Nebraska
Join us for our annual half-day patient education conference in Omaha, NE.
11:00 a.m. | Dallas, Texas
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay to raise funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
2:00pm | Gainesville, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Join families and companies in your community at a festival in the park followed by a walk to raise awareness and funds for IBD. 2016 Registration is NOW OPEN! Please visit: www.cctakesteps.org/gainesville2016 to sign up TODAY!
9:00am - 12:30pm | Mineola , New York
A program committed to providing quality patient education and support to patients and their loved ones, a core standard in our overall mission. Through our signature program, IBD: It's A Family Affair we recognize that Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis require a well- rounded approach in research, practice, and management. We aim to provide an informative and interactive program for patients and their loved ones to learn about the latest advances in inflammatory bowel disease.
12-4pm | Darien, Connecticut
1:00pm | Charleston, South Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk
6:30 p.m. | DALLAS, Texas
Please join us for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Fifth Annual Dinner: A Conversation With Jake Diekman on Wednesday, November 9th at the Belo Mansion in Dallas. It will include a live auction, ultimate raffle, and more.
Registration Begins: 6:00 p.m. Presentation: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Norfolk , Virginia
The Greater Washington, DC/Virginia Chapter invites you to join us for a free informational program that will help you sort through the treatment options for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Listen to a live presentation, participate in the question and answer session, and interact with other people affected by IBD.