Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
This program is for families to learn the latest information about IBD.
8:30am | Palo Alto, California
This is a half day event for patients and caregivers looking for the latest information on IBD.
6:00-8:00 pm | Denver, Colorado
Interested in meeting other young people living with IBD? Then this is the group for you. No obligation, just show up and meet some great folks.
This is a workshop for patient and caregivers looking for more information about IBD.
We are so excited to get the 2014 Northwest Arkansas Take Steps Walk season off to a great start. Its happening this Sunday with the first committee meeting of 2014! Join your fellow committee members and volunteers to help us prepare to make 2014 the best NW Arkansas walk yet!
9:00 am- 12:00 pm | Birmingham, Alabama
3:00 PM | Raleigh, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk.
9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This event is for patients and their families to learn about the latest in IBD.
6:30 PM | Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
Join us for this FREE education program for parents and caregivers of pediatric IBD patients.
Team Challenge Team Challenge is one of the premier endurance training programs in the country. As a Team, we will challenge ourselves, change lives and fundraise for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - two painful, debilitating, and seldom-discussed digestive diseases. WHAT WILL YOUR CHALLENGE BE? There are seven great endurance events scheduled this summer, including five half marathons and two triathlons! Events include The Michelob ULTRA Chicago 13.1 Marathon, Kona Marathon & Half Marathon, United Healthcare Jamestown Half Marathon, Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon and Rock 'n' Roll Dublin as well as The Bass Lake Classic Triathlon (at Yosemite) and TriRock Philadelphia.