Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Royal Oak, Michigan
December 5, 2015 Spin4 Join us as we spin4 Crohn’s & colitis cures. On December 5, 2015, CCFA will host its first indoor cycling and fundraising event. Think you’re tough enough? Ride solo for the entire two hours. Want less sweat and more fun? Grab some friends and form a team! For additional questions or information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This year the AIBD conference will be held on December 10-12, 2015 in Orlando, Florida. This "can't miss" event for healthcare professionals and researchers will feature more content, special events, and attendees than ever before. The conference offers workshops, a four-track format designed for clinicians, researchers, allied health professionals, nurses, and pediatric gastroenterologists.
WIN a chance to sit up close to the game and cheer on LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers! Buy your raffle tickets today to WIN one of two packages of Premium Seats for a Cleveland Cavaliers home game! Raffle Ticket 1 Wednesday, January 27, 7:00 PM, cheer on LeBron and the Cavs as they play the Phoenix Suns! Raffle Ticket 2 Sunday, April 3, 3:30 PM, cheer on LeBron and the Cavs as they play the Charlotte Hornets! 1 Ticket for 25$ 5 Tickets for $100 Buy your tickets here. The raffle drawing for ticket 1 will be held January 20, 2016. The raffle drawing for ticket 2 will be drawn on March 25, 2016. Winner need not be present. Winner will be contacted by telephone and or email. The winning ticket package will be sent via flash seat at the conclusion of the raffle.
Enter for a chance to win Cav's tickets!
6:00-8:00 PM | Nashville, Tennessee