Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
2:00 pm | Utica, New York
10:00 a.m. Walk | Lockport, New York
10:00-12:00 | Wilmington, North Carolina
4:00pm | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
3:00 PM | Columbia, South Carolina
6:00-8:00pm/ 5:30pm Registration | Morristown , New Jersey
3-6pm | Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event dedicated to curing digestive diseases. Join participants from the Bucks County area for the annual Harrisburg Take Steps Walk for Crohn's & Colitis. This is a family friendly event and participants of all ages are welcome! Register today at www.cctakesteps.org/buckscounty or call (856) 472-9682.
3:00 pm | Akron, Ohio
Take Steps is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. It is estimated that 1 in 200 people are affected by IBD, including 20,000 Ohioans living right here in Northeast Ohio.
3-6pm | West Windsor, New Jersey
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event dedicated to curing digestive diseases. Join participants from Central New Jersey at the 4th annual Mercer County Take Steps Walk for Crohn's & Colitis. This is a family friendly event and participants of all ages are welcome! Register Online: www.cctakesteps.org/mercercounty or via phone: (646) 306-0729