Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Take Steps for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis at the Houston Zoo! We hope to see you there!
4:00pm | Fort Wayne, Indiana
Take Steps Fort Wayne is a two mile walk and celebration to raise funds for research and programs and to raise awarenss of IBD.
10:30 a.m. | East Hartford, Connecticut
5:30-8 p.m. | Houston, Texas
6:30 PM | St. Louis, Missouri
This program will feature Dr. Matthew Ciorba, Dr. Fred Williams and Licensed Therapist, Wil Franklin discussing how along with medical treatments, nutrition and stress play a role in IBD wellness. Dinner and refreshments are provided.
9:30 am check in 10:30 am Walk | Loudonville - Albany - Colonie, New York
Albany Take Steps Walk
10:00am | Little Rock, Arkansas
3:00 p.m. | Portland, Maine
Lakewood, New Jersey
3:30 p.m. | Binhamton, New York