Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
4:30-5:30 PM Pacific
10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. | Blaine, Minnesota
Join us on Monday, September 15th at the Tournament Players Club (TPC) Twin Cities for a day of golf to benefit the Minnesota/Dakotas Chapter!
open to close | Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman, Oklahoma
Eat at any Metro Oklahoma City, Norman, or Edmond Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler locations on the 3rd Monday of each month. When you order mention CCFA, CCFA Take Steps, or CCFA Team Challenge and Johnnies will dontate a portion of the cost of your meal to CCFA-Oklahoma Chapter! Thank you Johnnies Charcoal Broiler for helping to find a cure for Crohn's & colitis!
Lunch at Noon, Shotgun Start at 1:00 pm | Maumelle, Arkansas
All proceeds of this tournament will benefit the Arkansas Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
7:00pm-10:00pm | New York, New York
Join the CCFA young Professionals committee at Lucky Strike for our Gut-Ter Ball bowling night!
5:30pm Doors | Nashville, Tennessee
Buds n Suds benefit concert 17th annual
North Texas Giving Day is an online giving event that provides nonprofits the opportunity to gain exposure to — and start relationships with — new donors, and for people in North Texas to come together to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits.
7:00pm | Sacramento, California
You won't want to miss this epic burger cook-off for charity!
3:00pm | Fargo, North Dakota
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.