Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
10:30am – 12:30pm | Brooklyn, New York
6:30 PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
at Madtree Brewing! RSVP to learn more about how you can conquer Crohn's & colitis with the Team Challenge family! Our winter event is the Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans Half Marathon (with 10K and full marathon distances available as well).
6:30-8pm | Rochester, Minnesota
Join us at one of the events below for an expert-led, interactive workshop on providing optimal care to patients with inflammatory bowel disease. A gastroenterology nurse expert will review best methods to screen and risk-stratify patients, evaluate treatment options, and apply shared decision making to improve adherence and optimize outcomes. Take-home resources will also be available for use in your own clinic.
6:00 | Seattle, Washington
Team Challenge New Orleans Rock n Roll Half Marathon Kickoff and Informational Meeting
11:00 AM | Des Moines, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis in Des Moines, IA.
8:30am | Cincinnati, Ohio
at Fleet Feet (Blue Ash). Come try out a training session with us, with a shoe & gear clinic to follow (includes discount on shoes for members of our team)!
West Windsor, New Jersey
Our walks offer an incredible day for family, friends and the community to come together in celebration of all their hard work and dedication to our mission. Contact Lisa Champion to get involved at email@example.com
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk.
Registration: 10:30am / Program: 10:45am | Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Join us Saturday, October 15 for our annual Sioux Falls Patient Education Program!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.