Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Los Angeles, California
A half-day conference designed to educate the IBD patient community about new developments in treatment, surgical techniques, complementary and alternative therapies, research and psychosocial issues.
La Jolla, California
Saturday, April 20th; 9am-11am; La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology; 9420 Athena Circle La Jolla, CA 92037; More information coming soon....
9:00 AM | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us a FREE Patient Education Program. We will be discussing the latest information in IBD treatment, maintenance, and diet.
8:30 AM - 2:30 PM | Albany, New York
IBD Education Seminar
6:00pm-10:00pm | San Francisco, California
The 16th annual California Wine Classic will include wine tastings with premier wineries, a seated dinner, as well as silent and live auctions.
3:00 PM | Raleigh, North Carolina
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases.
3pm: Registration 4pm: Walk begins | Gainesville, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
10:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. | Seattle, Washington
12:00 - 2:00 p.m. | Los Angeles, California