Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
8:30 am - 2:30 pm | Albany, New York
8:30 a.m. | Independence, Ohio
20th Annual Patient and Family Education Program April 25th from 9am-1pm Harper College in Palatine
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. | Annapolis, Maryland
This education program will discuss the role of nutrition in IBD. This program will be presented by a gastroenterologist and registered dietitian.
6:00pm - 8:00pm | St, Louis, Missouri
This is a great opportunity to meet fellow fundraising participants and team captains, get up to date information, jumpstart your goals, win prizes and explore the Magic House.
7pm-10pm | New York, New York
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Young Professional Committee invites you to Laugh Your A$$ Off 7th Annual Comedy Night on March 31st, 2015, at Broadway Comedy Club, 318 West 53rd Street (between 8th & 9th Ave.). Doors open at 7pm, and the show starts at 8pm.
6:30-7:30 PM | Chapel Hill, North Carolina
6:00 p.m. | Dallas, Texas
Please join us April 6th from 6-7:30 p.m. at the North Texas Chapter for our Volunteer Connection Meet & Greet. This meeting will provide you with a wide-range of volunteer opportunities with the North Texas Chapter as well as meeting other volunteers and chapter staff.
9am-1:30pm | La Jolla, California
9:00-1:00pm | St. Louis, Missouri
Featuring speakers from Washington University, Barnes/Jewish Hospital, St. Louis University Hospital and others. Sessions will feature speaker and Q&A. The program will close with an opportunity for final expert panel Q&A.