Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6 p.m. | Indianapolis, Indiana
The Great Gutsby Gala includes an evening filled with a cocktail reception, dinner, open bar, auction and live entertainment! For more information, please visit www.greatgutsbygala.com.
7:30 a.m. | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This event will highlight the advances in diagnosis and treatment of IBD. The program will include lectures by nationally and internationally recognized experts, followed by interactive panel discussions. A wide array of topics will be discussed including the pathophysiology of IBD, pharmacologic therapies and surgical interventions. Participants will receive a comprehensive overview of the latest available research and clinical information on evaluation and management of patients with IBD. This activity has been designed for gastroenterologists, gastrointestinal surgeons, GI fellows and residents, physician assistants, clinical nurse specialists, radiologists, pathologists, nutritionists and other health care professionals. This program is endorsed by The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter.
8:30AM-12:30PM | Jupiter, Florida
Free IBD Educational Seminar, open to patients, caregivers, and medical professionals!
6-8pm | New York, New York
Join us for the 2017 NYC Take Steps Kick Off Party! The Greater New York Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America invites you to our FREE Kick Off Party, so bring your supporters out to Lucky Strike! Get to know other families and companies involved and hear our amazing Honored Heroes share their testimonies. Complimentary drink and light fare on us! All ages welcome, but you must RSVP in order to attend.
9:00 AM | Sacramento, California
Half day education conference for people with IBD and their loved ones.
Whether you’re a patient, family member, parent, or medical professional, there’s something for you at our Patient & Professional Education Symposium this March! Hear from experts in the field about new treatment options, disease management, the latest research, and more. There’s no better place to get all your IBD questions answered. This program has separate tracks for medical professionals (with CME credits), patients, and parents. Save the date and plan to join us in Rosemont on March 11!
9:00AM-12:30PM | WInter Park, Florida
CCFA & Arnold Palmer partner together to provide an educational opportunity for patients and families to learn about Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
8:00am to 3:30pm | Seattle, Washington
10:00 AM-3:30 PM | Portland, Oregon