Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
4:00 p.m. | Rochester, New York
9:00am - 2:00pm | New York, New York
Learn about the latest advances in IBD treatment and enjoy a morning filled with exciting information that will cover topics relevant to both Pediatric and Adult IBD: Pediatric Emotional Health and Alternative Treatments, Transition of Care in Pediatric IBD, Microbiome Initiatives, New Treatments, Health Care Maintenance/Nutrition, Pregnancy, and Patient Assistance Programs.
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible!
5:30pm-7:30pm | Cleveland, Ohio
Join the NE Ohio Chapter of CCFA, volunteers, board members, committee members, past honorees and many others who are interested in finding a cure and also getting to know one another better.
6:30pm | Cincinnati, Ohio
JOIN US for a free nursing education program approved for 1.5 contact hours, featuring Lynne Goocey, MSN, CNP, Nurse Practitioner and Bruce Yacyshyn, MD, Professor of Medicine, Gastroenterology from the University of Cincinnati, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Digestive Diseases.
7:30pm | Albuquerque, New Mexico
This educational event consists of a live and interactive presentation by Dr. Abdo Saad and Dr. Jacqueline Fridge, as well as a question-and-answer session. It will be held at UNM's Continuing Education Conference Center.
6:00pm | Houston, Texas
4:00pm | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.