Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
8am | Huntington Beach, California
Join us for an indoor cycling relay to raise funds for CCFA. Come out and meet us for some snacks and info.
9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. | Albuquerque, New Mexico
Check-In: 1:00 pm, Race Begins: 3:00 pm | Huntingtown, Maryland
Join Calvert Crohn's and CCFA board member Greg Russell on Saturday, September 17th for The Ultimate Riddle Race in Calvert County, MD This "Amazing Race" style scavenger hunt will not only be a lot of fun, but also raise funds for CCFA and awareness of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Teams will compete to solve puzzles, search for clues, complete activities and arrive at the finish before time runs out. At the end of the race, everyone will celebrate with a great party - food, adult beverages, music and prizes.
7am - 11am | Las Vegas, Nevada
Please join us on Saturday, September 17 for the Red Rock 5K to benefit CCFA! Space is limited! Register today! Follow the link to learn more and to register.
Westlake Village, California
Wine tasting, food, live music and more at the Hyatt Regency in Westlake Village
Our community consists of patients, loved ones, friends and supporters that empower and inspire each other to fight these diseases. Each year we connect with our communities as we fundraise for cures and celebrate our hard work together in supporting our patients. To date, Take Steps has raised more than $60 million to fund mission-critical research and patient support programs. More than 80 cents of each dollar raised goes directly to funding this mission. Find a walk in your local community and join thousands of others Taking Steps for cures.
St Cloud, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in St. Cloud, MN.
Check-In: 3:00 pm Walk Starts: 4:00 pm | Virginia Beach, Virginia
8:30am - 1:00pm | New York, New York