Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9 AM - 3 PM | Los Angeles, California
A full-day conference designed to educate the IBD patient community about new developments.
11:30am Registration Opens / 1:00pm Walk Starts | Stony Brook, New York
Many patients feel that they are alone in their struggle with IBD, not knowing how to explain to others what they go through. Take Steps provides the perfect environment for patients and their families to come together and know they are not alone in this fight. The night is filled with music, food, kids activities, local entertainment and most importantly the company of hundreds of people who truly understand the impacts of IBD.
6:30 pm | Powell, Ohio
An upscale evening of sampling savory & sweet delicacies from Central Ohio's finest restaurants and bakeries. The evening includes live & silent auctions, entertainment and more.
3:00 PM | Charleston, South Carolina
Take Steps Walk Charleston, SC area
6:00 pm | Scotia, New York
6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. | West Palm Beach, Florida
Join CCFA for a night of fun, dancing and MURDER!
Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising mission critical funds and awareness for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Over the past 7 years we have raised nearly $60 million in the search for cures for these debilitating digestive diseases. Join us in 2015! Take Steps is a nationwide event in more than 145 communities across the country. More information coming soon.
7:00 pm- 11:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us for an evening of fine red and white wines, beer, a live blues band, scrumptious catering, and fabulous live and silent auctions.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Team Challenge! Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. We cover all your travel expenses and train you to walk, run or jog a half marathon in this amazing destination. Be part of the team that's committed to finding a cure for Crohn's and colitis!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Team Challenge South Florida is gearing up for our Winter 2015 season that will begin in July! Team Challenge will be participating in the Rock 'n Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon on November 15th!