Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
2:00pm | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
9:00 AM | Des Moines, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis in Des Moines IA
1:30 p.m. | Grapevine, Texas
8:00 AM | Newport Beach, California
Join us for in Newport Coast for a day of golf, on-course games and exciting contests. The evening concludes with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres buffet, raffle, fundraising benefit auction and awards ceremony. Evening reception overlooks the breathtaking course at Pelican Hill. Visit Online.ccfa.org/ocgolfclassic to learn more. Proceeds support groundbreaking research to find cures, treat and diagnose children and adults affected by these chronic digestive diseases.
6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. | Hollywood, Florida
Don't miss this laugh out loud night with CCFA!
3:00 PM | Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
TBD | Minneapolis, Minnesota
An elegant gala filled with inspiration, silent auction, dinner and program.
4:00 p.m. Registration & Festivities | Fort Worth, Texas
The 2015 Fort Worth Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.