Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00am-11:00am | Portland, Oregon
Flapjack fundraiser hosted by CCFA
Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising mission critical funds and awareness for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Over the past 7 years we have raised nearly $60 million in the search for cures for these debilitating digestive diseases. Join us in 2015! Take Steps is a nationwide event in more than 145 communities across the country. More information coming soon.
1:00PM | Fresno
Come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure!
4:30pm | Oviedo, Florida
Come out and join this amazing group as they hold their 4th Annual Chili Cook Event in Oviedo, FL to benefit CCFA. Fun for the whole family. Vote for your Favoriate Chili while enjoying a delicious dinner, music, bounce house, kid games, raffle and MORE! Learn more through their facebook page: facebook.com/charitycookoff2015.
7:00 pm- 11:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us for an evening of fine red and white wines, beer, a live blues band, scrumptious catering, and fabulous live and silent auctions.
6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. | West Palm Beach, Florida
Join CCFA for a night of fun, dancing and MURDER!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon & Half Marathon to benefit the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America is coming to the Las Vegas Strip on November 13 - 15, 2015. This unique weekend experience includes live music, parties, Health & Fitness Expo, multiple running distances and more! Join Team Challenge at the ultimate weekend running festival on the Las Vegas Strip at night.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Team Challenge South Florida is gearing up for our Winter 2015 season that will begin in July! Team Challenge will be participating in the Rock 'n Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon on November 15th!
2:00pm | Gainesville, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Join families and companies in your community at a festival in the park followed by a walk to raise awareness and funds for IBD.