Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:00pm - 10:00pm | Fort Collins, Colorado
The event is free to attend, although donations are highly encouraged. There will be donated food and beer. The first beer is free. Pateros Creek Brewery will also be donating 20% of their sales this night to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. Learn more about Crohn's and colitis, meet others in the area, ask questions, enjoy food/drinks, and find out about CCFA events. Though this group targets those who are young professionals, all ages are welcome to attend. For more information or to RSVP contact: Lisa Mason email@example.com 303-829-0433
CCFA Golf Tournament and Poker Night! Join us as we celebrate over two decades of making strides towards cures for Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis! (sponsorship opportunities available)
6:00pm - 9:00pm | Houston, Texas
10 am | Washington, Michigan
Join us for a day of great golf, excellent company all for an amazing cause as we tee of for Crohn's and Colitis! Individual golfer - $150 includes- 18 holes, course contests, lunch on the turn, drinks on the course, BBQ dinner with Premium Open Bar!
7:00PM | Cleveland, Ohio
Documentary about one of the worst cases of Crohn's disease. Dana travels back and forth from her home in Las Vegas to her doctor at the Cleveland Clinic, in such for hope.
12 PM-4 PM
Come to Delta Epsilon Beta's Carnival to Cure Crohn's and Colitis for fun, games, raffles, prizes, food, face painting and more! All proceeds will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, so gather your family and friends and head out there!
8:45 AM- 2:45 PM | Oakland, California
Slides now available
7pm | Cleveland , Ohio
Buy tickets at http://online.ccfa.org/site/Calendar?id=139561&view=Detail Venture back in time to the historic 1920’s Ballroom at Park Lane and let the adventure begin. Local vineyards and wineries bring their finest wines to taste, Spice of Life Catering provides both light and heavy bites to pair with the tastings. While not a traditional sit-down dinner, there will be enough food to keep your stomach happy through-out the night. Join emcee Bill Wills of Newsradio WTAM 1100 as you bid on silent and live auctions, book a gangsta’ booth with your friends or try your luck at pulling a $100 or $50 bottle of wine in the wine pull. With a focus on supporting locally and being healthy, we’re toasting to all of the fantastic people (that’s you) who help CCFA fund research for cures to Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30pm | Royal Oak, Michigan