Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00pm-8:00pm | St. Paul, Minnesota
This FREE educational activity features an expert presentation, an interactive question-and-answer session, and offers 1.5 continuing education contact hours. A CE activity for nurses and physician assistants involved in the care of patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD).
2:00pm | Redmond, Washington
CCFA Northwest is partnering with Microsoft for their annual 5K run/ walk in Redmond on October 7th.
Get a discounted registration and rewards for the Queen Bee Half Marathon through Team Challenge's Race in Orange Program
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Lincoln, NE.
9AM-12:30PM | Jacksonville, Florida
What is on the Horizon for IBD? Come and learn IBD experts on the past, present, and future of IBD treatment!
10:30am – 12:30pm | Brooklyn, New York
2:00pm | Wichita, Kansas
Join us at the Sedgwick County Zoo for this year's Take Steps Walk!
9:30 AM | Los Angeles, California
Full day IBD patient and family education event.
6:30-8pm | Rochester, Minnesota
Join us at one of the events below for an expert-led, interactive workshop on providing optimal care to patients with inflammatory bowel disease. A gastroenterology nurse expert will review best methods to screen and risk-stratify patients, evaluate treatment options, and apply shared decision making to improve adherence and optimize outcomes. Take-home resources will also be available for use in your own clinic.
6:30 PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
at Madtree Brewing! RSVP to learn more about how you can conquer Crohn's & colitis with the Team Challenge family! Our winter event is the Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans Half Marathon (with 10K and full marathon distances available as well).