Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
This two-day Intestinal Pathobiology Symposium is being organized in memory of Dr. Shanthi Sitaraman, who was an extremely well respected and highly accomplished physician and scientist in gastrointestinal diseases research. The symposium will be held on March 18 and 19, 2015 at Georgia State University in downtown Atlanta. For full details, please visit http://biomedical.gsu.edu/symposium/
8:30 am - 2:30 pm | Albany, New York
6:00 to 8:00 pm | Albuquerque, New Mexico
3:00 pm check in 4:00 pm Walk | Loudonville - Albany - Colonie, New York
Albany Take Steps Walk
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm | Henderson, Nevada
Join us for a webcast that will review complementary and alternative therapies (CAM) used in conjunction with conventional treatments in inflammatory bowel diseases including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure!
Des Plaines, Illinois
Topics to be announced soon Speakers are Dr. Joel Retsky, Dr. David Sales, Dr. Jerrold Schwartz Location: 2200 E Devon Ave, Lower level Atrium Des Plaines, IL 6:30-8:30pm Registration Fee: $5.00 To Register Call
Check-in and Festival Start: 2:00; Walk Start: 3:00 | Prairie Village, Kansas
Join us on June 7, 2013 to raise funds and awareness of IBD!
9:00am - 12:30pm | Metairie, Louisiana
"Update & Management of the Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD): Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Includes Basics and Latest Developments