Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:00 PM | Greenville, South Carolina
Join us for a FREE patient education program in Greenville, SC
6:00pm | Knoxville, Tennessee
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Tennessee Chapter invites you to join us for a FREE informational program that will help you with nutrition options for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Listen to a live presentation, participate in the question-and-answer session, and interact with other people affected by IBD.
3-5pm | Fort Wayne, Indiana
Fort Wayne Bowl-A-Thon to help raise funds to find cures for Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis!
Park City, Utah
The University of Utah School of Medicine is pleased to invite you to attend the Therapeutic Endoscopy Course, March 29-31, 2013, in beautiful Park City, Utah. Hear and learn from internationally-known experts who will provide the latest and most up-to-date knowledge in gastroduodenal, esophageal gastric, pancreatic/biliary, nether regions and more! The course features: • Live endoscopy • Hands-on stations • Video sessions • Small breakout sessions with the experts
8:00am | Rocky Hill, Connecticut
This free half-day program includes a variety of information for patients and families affected by IBD. The day includes breakfast, opening remarks, breakout sessions, keynote address and a Q&A session. Topics include: Nutrition, Clinical Research, Medical & Surgical Care for Adults with IBD, Pediatric IBD Concerns and Support Group
Join Colleen Webb, RD registered dietician/certified nutritionist at the Jill Roberts Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease at Weill Cornell Medical College and Revital Aranbaev, international health coach and culinary artist for an evening filled with cooking demonstrations and interactive lectures!
6:00pm - 7:30pm | Worthington, Ohio
Join the planning committee for Cookies, Cupcakes, Cocktails & More
6:00pm | Storrs, Connecticut
6:00 pm | Charleston, South Carolina
Join us for a FREE patient education program.