Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 to 8:00 pm | Albuquerque, New Mexico
3:00 pm check in 4:00 pm Walk | Loudonville - Albany - Colonie, New York
Albany Take Steps Walk
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm | Henderson, Nevada
Join us for a webcast that will review complementary and alternative therapies (CAM) used in conjunction with conventional treatments in inflammatory bowel diseases including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Check-in and Festival Start: 2:00; Walk Start: 3:00 | Prairie Village, Kansas
Join us on June 7, 2013 to raise funds and awareness of IBD!
9:00am - 12:30pm | Metairie, Louisiana
"Update & Management of the Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD): Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Includes Basics and Latest Developments
7:00pm - 10:00pm | Fort Collins, Colorado
The event is free to attend, although donations are highly encouraged. There will be donated food and beer. The first beer is free. Pateros Creek Brewery will also be donating 20% of their sales this night to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. Learn more about Crohn's and colitis, meet others in the area, ask questions, enjoy food/drinks, and find out about CCFA events. Though this group targets those who are young professionals, all ages are welcome to attend. For more information or to RSVP contact: Lisa Mason firstname.lastname@example.org 303-829-0433
CCFA Golf Tournament and Poker Night! Join us as we celebrate over two decades of making strides towards cures for Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis! (sponsorship opportunities available)
San Francisco, California
The Adam Stannard Tribute Fund
New York, New York
IAS provides gastroenterologists, immunologists, internists, dermatologists, rheumatologists, and other specialists with groundbreaking collaborative care approaches to treating patients with interrelated imune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMIDs), such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and inflammatory bowel disease, as well as extra-intestinal manifestations like psoriasis and sondyloarthritis.