Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
San Diego, California
Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can complete a Sprint or Olympic distance Triathlon while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. We cover your weekend expenses and train you to swim, bike & run in San Diego. Be part of the team that's committed to finding a cure for Crohn's and colitis!
The sixth annual San Diego Triathlon Classic will take place on September 10, 2016- come and do it with Team Challenge! The San Diego Triathlon Classic boasts the most spectator friendly transition and course areas in all of Southern California. A unique multi-loop course allows spectators, families, and friends to see participants multiple times during the course of the event, as well as at the finish line.
Join the CCFA for live interactive educational program for those living with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
10:30am | Roslyn Harbor, NY, New York
A fun filled day of cards, mah jongg, shopping, lunch and raffles
7:00 pm | Baton Rouge
Grab a friend and join us at Whole Foods as we Kick-Off the fun for Take Steps! We'd love to see you there!
An epic burger cook-off for charity!
7:10 PM | Seattle, Washington
Enjoy some major league baseball on September 16th while supporting CCFA!
Raleigh, North Carolina
A Night at the Museum is the Triangle Area's new philanthropic event to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. Enjoy an assortment of tantalizing cuisine, music and fun while perusing our menu of fine auction packages.
3:30 p.m. | Rochester, New York
10 a.m. | Green Bay, Wisconsin
Join us for our walk and festival at the Aurora BayCare Medical Center campus.