Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
8:30am | Ocean City, New Jersey
Join us for the annual golf tournament to support The Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America’s Northeast Ohio Chapter. Includes Lunch, golf, silent and live auction and dinner. Register today. Sponsorship opportunities available - contact Catie Dargue at 216-524-7700 ex.4.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is hosting Pediatric IBD: What Parents Need to Know, a program for patients, families and caregivers dealing with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis in pediatric patients. Consisting of a live and interactive presentation by Dr. Ashok Jain as well as a question-and-answer session, the program will be held at the Driscoll Children’s Hospital Auditorium on August 18, 2014 at 6:00pm
Join us for information on participating in our Team Challenge half marathon program. Login: http://online.ccfa.org/teamchallenge101 Call: 866-901-6455 code: 364-232-355 To RSVP http://ccteamchallenge.force.com
Come help us kick off the Team Challenge season at Lucky's Pub 2520 Houston Ave, Houston, TX 77009
6:00 PM | Utica, New York
Utica Program - IBD Treatments Finding your Best Path
With no proven IBD diet, patients and their caregivers do their own research and experimentation to make decisions around nutrition. This program is presented by a registered dietician. Topics include the role of nutrition with both an adult and pediatric focus; an overview of diets used by IBD patients; how to eat well with IBD, including diet, nutrition, and supplements; tools and nutritional resources; and a question-and-answer session with a Registered Dietician.
This educational program will consist of a live and interactive presentation by Sasha Taleban, MD and a question-and-answer session.