Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
The Wine Country Virtual Walk is a fun, easy and social way to raise mission-critical funds for the fight against digestive diseases.
7:00 pm | Raliegh, North Carolina
A Night at the Museum is the Triangle Area's new philanthropic event to benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Enjoy an assortment of tantalizing cuisine, music and fun while perusing our menu of fine auction packages.
3:30-5:30PM | Huntsville, Alabama
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Our 2014 event is just around the corner! Register today and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. We're committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn's and colitis! To register please visit www.cctakesteps.org/huntsville.
2-5pm | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event dedicated to curing digestive diseases. Join participants from Harrisburg and Dauphin County Communities at the 5th annual Harrisburg Take Steps Walk for Crohn's & Colitis. This is a family friendly event and participants of all ages are welcome! Register Online: www.cctakesteps.org/harrisburg Register Via Phone: (609) 605-4578
Tours, Loire Valley, France
open to close | Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman, Oklahoma
Eat at any Metro Oklahoma City, Norman, or Edmond Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler locations on the 3rd Monday of each month. When you order mention CCFA, CCFA Take Steps, or CCFA Team Challenge and Johnnies will dontate a portion of the cost of your meal to CCFA-Oklahoma Chapter! Thank you Johnnies Charcoal Broiler for helping to find a cure for Crohn's & colitis!
7:00pm-10:00pm | New York, New York
Join the CCFA young Professionals committee at Lucky Strike for our Gut-Ter Ball bowling night!
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
4:00 p.m. | Rochester, New York
9:00 am- 12:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina