Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30 - 8:30 p.m. | Burbank, California
An educational program for patients, families, and caregivers living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
TBA | Louisville, Kentucky
Cupcakes & Cocktails is a fun social cocktail event; with four local bakeries participating in a cupcake competition. Each bakery displays their best cupcakes and attendees at the event go to each station and try out the cupcakes and vote on which bakery had the best cupcake. We will have local celebrities host the event for us. The event will be held at Eclipse Bank with a signature cocktail and appetizers provided, live music and an exclusive silent auction. The tickets to attend cupcakes and cocktails will be on sale for $35.00 starting July 1st and $50.00 after Sept 1st.
4:00 PM | Long Beach, California
The community will gather in Long Beach for the inaugural Take Steps Walk benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). It will be a fun day filled with live music, food, entertainment, and wonderful exposure for our corporate partners!
Fort Collins, Colorado
4:00 p.m. | Fargo, North Dakota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
Check-in and Festival Start: 3:00 PM, Walk Start: 4:00 PM | Bristol, Rhode Island
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure.
3:00-5:00pm | Topeka, Kansas
Join us in Topeka this year for our 2013 Take Steps walk for Crohn's & Colitis
3:00 p.m. | St. Cloud, Minnesota
San Diego, California