Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
New York, New York
It doesn’t matter if you are a dedicated indoor cyclist or use your stationary bike as a clothes rack; this event provides a new and exciting way to support IBD research!
12:30p | Tarzana, California
Spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay that raises funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Participate during Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week in our inaugural indoor cycling event on December 5.
12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.Colorado
Give where you live and support CCFA on Colorado Gives Day! Colorado’s largest one-day online giving event, presented by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, will be held on Tuesday, December 8th. Every dollar donated is 100% tax deductible and helps us take one step closer to a world free from IBD!
New Orleans, Louisiana
Come rock with Team Challenge at the Rock n Roll New Orleans Half Marathon! This unique opportunity will leave you wanting more as the New Orleans Half Marathon runs through all the hot spots of New Orleans. Starting the race off right, runners will pass by the amazing smells of Cafe du Monde and the Superdome, they will continue on to Audubon Park, swing back around to pass the French Quarter, Garden District, Loyola University, Jackson Square, the WW II Museum, St. Louis Cemetery, the Art Museum, and come to a finish at City Park! This is a Team Challenge event you definitely don't want to miss!
New Orleans, Louisiana
A new addition to the Team Challenge roster, New Orleans is one of the country’s most culturally, architecturally and musically interesting cities. The Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon unfolds along a course through the city in the days leading up to Mardi Gras, the annual pre-Lent party to end all parties!
2:00pm | New Orleans, Louisiana