Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Newton, Massachusetts
An evening lecture that will outline the risk and benefits of various therapies for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), and ways to advocate for optimal IBD care.
6:30-8:00 PM | Tacoma, Washington
6:30-8:00 pm | Raleigh, North Carolina
dinner and auction
6pm-10pm | Cleveland, Ohio
Join us at the top of one of the most luxurious buildings in Downtown Cleveland as we Toast to CCFA. Taste a wonderful selection of hand-picked wines, dine on heavy hors d'Oeuvres from Constantino's Market while helping to raise awareness and support for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America NE Ohio Chapter. Raise your glass high to this not-to-be-missed event.
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Galloway, New Jersey
This conference is for anyone with an interest in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Speakers include nationally known physicians from Mt. Sinai Hospital, NY, NY, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, Rutgers University Hospital, Philadelphia and Atlantic Gastroenterology Associates, Egg Harbor Township, NJ. Presentations include information on probiotics, alternate therapies, patient compliance, having a patient advocate and others. Attendees will also have the opportunity for a question and answer period with conference physicians and medical professionals. Lunch is included. Advanced registration assures a lunch is available for you. This conference is endorsed by The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter.
7:00pm | Boston, Massachusetts
Held at the Four Seasons Hotel Boston, the Fete of Food and Wine brings together elegance, luxurious food, and wine pairings. The night will be filled with live music, dancing, auctions, and decadent desserts. This year, the evening will honor Corey Siegel, M.D., M.S., Humanitarian of the Year, and David Howe, Man of the Year.
5pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Play on the Colts turf!! Teams will raise funds and compete in a flag football tournament at the Colts practice facility!
7:00pm | St Louis, Missouri
Cashing out for Crohn’s & Colitis will assist in raising funds and awareness for Camp Oasis and medical research. Join us in making a difference!
6:00 pm | Fort Lauderdale, Florida
You won’t want to miss being part of this fantastically fun, Evening of Hope at The Atlantic Hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Guests will enjoy a taste of the Boardwalk with cocktails, appetizers and food stations, music and surprises around every corner. This event promises not to be your “Father’s Fundraiser”!!