Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Annual fundraising virtual walk to raise awareness and mission critical funds in the Boise area.
4:00 – 8:30 p.m. | Irvine, California
Join us for THE networking event of the summer. A beautiful August evening filled with the sounds of live music, views of swaying palm trees and expansive blue skies, smells of delicious Italian food and the excitement of bocce ball action on multiple courts await you. Whether you participate as a guest, player or foursome, this is sure to be the event of the season.
10 AM - 2 PM | Mobile, Alabama
The sixth annual San Diego Triathlon Classic will take place on September 10, 2016- come and do it with Team Challenge! The San Diego Triathlon Classic boasts the most spectator friendly transition and course areas in all of Southern California. A unique multi-loop course allows spectators, families, and friends to see participants multiple times during the course of the event, as well as at the finish line.
9:00 am | Seattle, Washington
Get in the game and play flag football on CenturyLink field! Exact date is TBD but will be in fall of 2016!
9:00am - 4:00pm | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Experience the NEW home of the Vikings as a player in our all-new flag football tournament while helping us tackle Crohn's and colitis. Recreational and competitive teams welcome. Limited to first 24 teams.
San Diego, California
Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can complete a Sprint or Olympic distance Triathlon while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. We cover your weekend expenses and train you to swim, bike & run in San Diego. Be part of the team that's committed to finding a cure for Crohn's and colitis!
An epic burger cook-off for charity!
10:30am | Roslyn Harbor, NY, New York
A fun filled day of cards, mah jongg, shopping, lunch and raffles