Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
~A co-ed residential camp for kids with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis~ Our 2013 session will be held at YMCA Camp Colman in Longbranch, WA. Applications will be available in mid-January 2013 for campers (grades 2-10), Leaders in Training (grades 11-12), and volunteers (age 18+).
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others - as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's endurance training and fundraising program. Train to complete a half marathon while raising awareness and funds for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
4:00 p.m. | Allouez, Wisconsin
Join us in Green Bay to Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis!
CCFA and the Golf Committee are proud to present the 19th Annual Chicagoland Golf Tournament.
6:00 PM | Glencoe, Illinois
Are you all in? Place your bets and help CCFA raise funds to find a cure!
6pm-10pm | Boston, Massachusetts
Come PREP for Summer with CCFA. Enjoy a New England Style outdoor dinner while listening to a live band and enjoying complimentary beer and wine. Purchase tickets: http://online.ccfa.org/piermadness2013 If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please contact Kaily Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm | Memphis, Tennessee
"Nutrition and Inflammatory Bowel Disease" Thursday, June 27th from 6:00-7:30 PM Benjamin Hooks Central Library
8:30pm to 11:30pm | Elmsford, NY
7:10 p.m. | Seattle, Washington
Enjoy some Major League Baseball action while supporting a great cause! On June 28th CCFA has reserved special group seating that is available to purchase online with a portion of the tickets sold through this offer benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. Receive a Mike McCready Bobblehead (while supplies last) when you purchase through this special offer! The Mariners will also be putting on a postgame fireworks show for the first time in club history.
4:30pm | Morgantown, West Virginia
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.