Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Aloha! Looking for a fabulous way to support the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America? Look no further! Whether you're an experienced endurance athlete or lacing up your first pair of walking shoes, our coaches will prepare you for the event of a lifetime. Then we'll say "mahalo" for your efforts with an expenses-paid trip to beautiful Hawaii!
8:00am | Oxford, Ohio
The Hueston Woods Triathlon benefits charities which fund research for Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and Muscular Dystrophy. The event features a beach start swim, a scenic bike route which leads you though the countryside and the city of Oxford, and a quiet serene run on the Sugar Bush Trail of Hueston Woods. A perfect blend of terrain and events for all levels of competitors. A free kids fun run will also give the kids something to look forward to as they get a chance to run through the finish line and receive a medal and t-shirt.
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
3:00 pm | Independence, Ohio
Take Steps is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. It is estimated that 1 in 200 people are affected by IBD, including 20,000 Ohioans living right here in Northeast Ohio
Save the Date! CCFA and the Golf & Poker Committee are proud to present the 20th Annual CCFA Golf Tournament & Poker Night. Join us as we celebrate two decades of making strides towards cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
11:00am | Loveland, Ohio
Annual golf outing to benefit CCFA