Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. The Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon will be the culmination of Team Denver's 16-week winter season, where participants raise mission critical funds for CCFA in exchange for training, coaching, entry fees, and running a destination half marathon.
2:00pm | Gainesville, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Join families and companies in your community at a festival in the park followed by a walk to raise awareness and funds for IBD.
9:30am | Burbank, California
Join us at our new venue, the historic Lakeside Golf Club, where the stars have played and where legends were made. Join us for a day of golf, and stay for an evening of cocktails, silent and live auctions and the Awards Dinner. Honoring Dr. D. Brent Polk. Proceeds support critical medical research for better treatments and to find cures for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis
6:30 p.m. | Baltimore, Maryland
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, and any healthcare providers involved in the care of IBD patients.
6:30pm | Phoenix, Arizona
Humor to Heal celebrates the valued contributions of members of our community, while providing a festive and fun evening. Invited guests will enjoy inspired cuisine, cocktails, silent auction, live raffle, and of course, an evening of comedy.
9am-12:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
7:00 PM | Gainesville, Florida
Education seminar for Gainesville and surrounding area. Free Event. Open to public to come hear IBD specialists and doctors speak about latest research, treatment, and a panel Q &; A.
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm | Avondale, Arizona
Un programa educativo para pacientes, familias y cuidadores que viven con la enfermedad de Crohns y colitis ulcerosa