Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Portland, Oregon
A tasting event to benefit CCFA in Portland, OR
Are you ready for an evening of fun? Join us as we dine on delicious cuisine with perfect wine pairings, honor those positively impacting the IBD community, and celebrate CCFA's 50th Anniversary. We will see you at the Drake Hotel - Chicago on November 4, 2017!
6:30pm | Roslyn Harbor, NY, New York
A wine, spirits and culinary event. For more information visit: http://online.ccfa.org/toast_2017
Join us for this brand new special event, Night of Champions, in Omaha, NE.
9:00am | Solana Beach, California
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay in Solana Beach to raise funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
Join the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America in the winter of 2017 as we go back in time to the late 1930’s for a fun-filled afternoon reception during the Bing Crosby season at the Del Mar Racetrack.