Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Des Moines, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis in Des Moines, IA. If you'd like to volunteer for this event, please contact Rachel Gibson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The 6th annual CCFA Orange County Golf Classic will once again take place at the beautiful Pelican Hill Golf Club in Newport Coast. This is a sell-out event year after year that features lots of activities including a stunningly beautiful golf course, breakfast, lunch, driving range, hole contests, awards, auction, raffle, and more.
Providence, Rhode Island
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Murray, Utah
Join CCFA on Saturday, October 21, 2017 at Intermountain Medical Center's Patient Education Center for a half-day full of presentations and information Inflammatory Bowel Disease for patients, their loved ones and healthcare professionals in the field.
Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising mission critical funds and awareness for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Over the past 8 years we have raised nearly $60 million in the search for cures for these debilitating digestive diseases. Join us in 2017! Take Steps is a nationwide event in more than 145 communities across the country. More information coming soon.
9:00AM - 12:00PM
Join us at the the premier fund raising event for the Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
9:00 AM-3:30 PM | Seattle, Washington
Join us for the Evening of Hope Gala to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Glastonbury , Connecticut