Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Lake Hughes, California
Camp Oasis is a traditional, week-long summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
We're back again with our premier local event, the Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon. Train with Team Challenge throughout the spring and then experience a world-class event in the heart of California's wine country. Celebrate your accomplishments in style with the area's great wineries and restaurants. This event sells out immediately, so don't miss out on an incredible opportunity to help find a cure for Crohn's and colitis AND participate in this exclusive event.
Willow River, Minnesota
2014 Camp Oasis
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Red Feather Lakes, Colorado
A co-ed residential camp for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
A co-ed residential camp for kids with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Camp Oasis is a traditional, week-long summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
Dealing with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) as a child is even more challenging. That is why the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) proudly established Camp Oasis over a decade ago. This co-ed residential camp program enriches the lives of children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis by providing them with a safe and supportive camp community.
Elizaville, New York
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
Elizaville, New York
Camp Oasis is a traditional, week-long summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.The Greater New York & New England camp is hosted at Camp Scatico, in Elizaville, NY and provides a fantastic experience for 155 children every summer!