Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 pm | Scotia, New York
9 am Registration/10 am Walk Start | West Palm Beach, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Salt Lake City, Utah
Join CCFA on Saturday, November 7, 2015 at University of Utah's Officer's Club for a day full of presentations and information on the latest in IBD and research with keynote speaker, Dermot McGovern, MD, PhD, and Director of Translational Medicine, Inflammatory Bowel and Immunobiology Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai and other local IBD experts.
7pm-11pm | St. Louis, Missouri
Enjoy a fun night with us at Randall Gallery and play your favorite casino games!
9:00am-11:00am | Portland, Oregon
Flapjack fundraiser hosted by CCFA
2:00PM | Oakland
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure.
Annual Capital Area special event
6:00PM-10:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Join Honorary Chairpersons, Cincinnati Bengals Kicking Team Kevin Huber, Mike Nugent, and Clark Harris, for a fabulous evening! This is your chance to kick a field goal inside an NFL stadium!