Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
TBD | Minneapolis, Minnesota
An elegant gala filled with inspiration, silent auction, dinner and program.
1:00 p.m. | Amarillo, Texas
NEWLY ADDED! The Amarillo Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
3:00 PM | Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
4:00 p.m. Registration & Festivities | Fort Worth, Texas
The 2015 Fort Worth Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
8:30 am | Boca Raton, Florida
Free interactive education program open to the public which will include information for patients, caregivers & family members on Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis presented by the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Florida Chapter.
2:00 PM | Tampa, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Join families and companies in your community at a festival in the park followed by a walk to raise awareness and funds for IBD.
9 AM - 3 PM | Los Angeles, California
A full-day conference designed to educate the IBD patient community about new developments.
11:30am Registration Opens / 1:00pm Walk Starts | Stony Brook, New York
Many patients feel that they are alone in their struggle with IBD, not knowing how to explain to others what they go through. Take Steps provides the perfect environment for patients and their families to come together and know they are not alone in this fight. The night is filled with music, food, kids activities, local entertainment and most importantly the company of hundreds of people who truly understand the impacts of IBD.
7:00am-2:00pm | Las Vegas, Nevada