Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
2pm: Registration 3pm: Walk begins
Please join us on November 2nd at 2 pm for the Take Steps Gainseville walk! Tailgate with us at Santa Fe College and join us for an afternoon of football and fun. We will have games for all ages and lots of game day food favorites. So put on your favorite team's gear and spend your afternoon with us.
1pm: Registration 2pm: Walk begins | Gainesville, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
3:00 PM | Charleston, South Carolina
6:30pm - 8:00pm | Rochester, Minnesota
Join us for an information program that will help you sort through the options. Listen to a live presentation, participate in the questions-and-answer session and interact with other people affected by IBD.
6:30 p.m. | Dallas, Texas
On Wednesday, November 5, 2014 the North Texas Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) will host its Third Annual Dinner: A Conversation with Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez. The 2014 dinner will be held at the Belo Mansion in Dallas, TX, and we invite you to make plans now to join us!
6:00PM | Birmingham, Alabama
The Alabama/NW Florida Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation (CCFA) is proud to present the 4th Annual “Casino for a Cause” at Regions Field on Wednesday, November 5. Proceeds from Casino for Cause will support CCFA mission critical research initiatives, support services and Camp Oasis. Help us improve the quality of life for the 20,000 Alabamians living with Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
Join us for an informative session on Nutrition and IBD followed by a live chat Q&A with the speaker.
6:30pm-10:00pm | Menlo Park, California
Don’t miss this incredible evening of culinary delight!
Come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure!
6:00 p.m. | Scotia, New York