Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
CCFA Golf Tournament and Poker Night! Join us as we celebrate over two decades of making strides towards cures for Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis! (sponsorship opportunities available)
REGISTER NOW! CCFA and the Golf & Poker Committee are proud to present the 21st Annual CCFA Golf Tournament & Poker Night. Join us as we celebrate two decades of making strides towards cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:00PM | Boston, Massachusetts
Join us at the Liberty Hotel on Thursday, June 25 for live music, wine, delicious food, and awards for two leaders in IBD! Hosted by the CCFA Young Professionals Committee, join over 200 CCFA supporters for an unforgettable night!
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
3:00 pm | Independence, Ohio
Take Steps is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. It is estimated that 1 in 200 people are affected by IBD, including 20,000 Ohioans living right here in Northeast Ohio
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Join Team Challenge this spring to train for a spectacular event in the buzzing city of Portland, Maine. The Old Port Half Marathon in Portland, Maine features a stunning 13.1 mile run along the beautiful water of the Casco Bay and through, what they call the "lifeblood" of Portland, downtown Commercial Street. The course is relatively flat with many different views on the opposite side of the water including glimpses of the Shipyard Brewery, amazing Linden tress, and the Portland skyline. With this being a new Team Challenge event it is sure to be a blast so don't miss out!