Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
5pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Play on the Colts turf!! Teams will raise funds and compete in a flag football tournament at the Colts practice facility!
6:30-8:00 PM | Portland, Oregon
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Cherry Hill , New Jersey
The Dr. Stephen Matarazzo IBD Conference is intended to inform and educate the public on all facets of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. Attendees will have the opportunity to join in a question and answer period with physicians presenting at the concurrent medical conference. Faculty includes medical and allied health professionals from Temple University, Jefferson Health System, Lourdes University Hospital, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Cooper University Hospital and Atlantic Gastroenterology Associates. The conference has been endorsed by The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter.
6:30 PM | Roslyn Harbor, New York
A Toast to Tomorrow is a wonderful evening featuring an array of Long Island's finest restaurants, specialty bars, wines, a luxury raffle with designer fashions, accessories, jewelry and a MICHAEL KORS pop up shop.
Annual Capital Area special event
6:30pm | Royal Oak, Michigan
6:00PM-10:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Join Honorary Chairpersons, Cincinnati Bengals Kicking Team Kevin Huber, Mike Nugent, and Clark Harris, for a fabulous evening! This is your chance to kick a field goal inside an NFL stadium!
1:00PM | Fresno
Come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure!
7:00 pm- 11:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us for an evening of fine red and white wines, beer, a live blues band, scrumptious catering, and fabulous live and silent auctions.
4:30pm | Oviedo, Florida
Come out and join this amazing group as they hold their 4th Annual Chili Cook Event in Oviedo, FL to benefit CCFA. Fun for the whole family. Vote for your Favoriate Chili while enjoying a delicious dinner, music, bounce house, kid games, raffle and MORE! Learn more through their facebook page: facebook.com/charitycookoff2015.