Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
11:00am | Simsbury, Connecticut
3 - 6 pm | Denver, Colorado
Besides solely handing in donations and registering team members, participants can pick up event t-shirts, wristbands and visors as well. 3rd Collection Day: Tuesday, June 11, 3-6 pm, 5655 S Yosemite Stret, Ste 100, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
6:00pm | Boston, Massachusetts
A professional education dinner at Boston's Hampshire House. CME credits will be awarded.
New York, New York
6:00-7:30 PM | Denver, Colorado
Interested in meeting other young people living with IBD? Then this is the group for you. No obligation, just show up and meet some great folks.
1:30pm | Springboro, Ohio
Golf outing to benefit CCFA
Lake Hughes, California
8:00am to 1:00pm | Lebanon, New Hampshire
A day full of talks about IBD at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
3 p.m. | Portland, Oregon