Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
4pm | Lancaster, New York
Buffalo, New York Take Steps to Find a Cure! Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you. Register today. Join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. With your support we are committed to transforming the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and raise funds toward a future free from Crohn's and colitis!
For the Bass Lake Classic Triathlon on May 31, 2014, participants will have the choice to train for a Sprint or Olympic distance race starting February 2014.
4:00 PM | St. Paul, Minnesota
4:00 p.m. | West Allis, Wisconsin
Take Steps is the largest nationwide walk program dedicated to finding a cure for Crohn’s and colitis. Join us and Take Steps for the cure!
4:30 PM | Naperville, Illinois
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
11:30 am Registration & Lunch
Hampton Roads Golf Classic for CCFA
Foursome and sponsorship opportunities available for Deepdale Golf Club. Please contact Ed Munoz at email@example.com for more information.
6:30pm | Boston, Massachusetts
An evening educational event for healthcare professionals involved in IBD patient care or research.
Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's endurance training and fundraising program, which provides training to complete a half marathon. Participants raise funds for Crohn’s and colitis research and patient services in exchange for training, support, lodging, and airfare to the event (gold).