Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Tickets are only $10.00/each and $3.00 of every ticket is donated back to CCFA. For these two games only, CCFA will also receive $.50 for every click of the turnstile! All tickets can be reserved and purchased through Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-772-4607
3:00 PM | Irvine, California
New venue! New date! Beginning at 3:00 PM with Check-In and Festival, Take Steps Orange County's 3 mile walk on the streets of Irvine begins in William R. Mason Regional Park (18712 University Dr, Irvine, CA 92612) at 4:00 PM sharp. Returning back to the park, completing walkers (those who have raised funds and awareness) are treated to free food, drinks, games, prizes, kids zone, social media area and informational and interactive booths. Our Honored Heroes and other patients and caregivers will present their stories in a confessional style / video booth, as well as onstage. To learn more, please call: Sabrina Irsay at (646) 942-3888(646) 942-3888 or email: email@example.com
3:00 PM | Rochester, Minnesota
12:00pm | Old Westbury, New York
Enjoy a beautiful day of golf starting with brunch and followed by dinner! Hole in one contests, raffles, silent auction and other surprises throughout the day.
7:30-9:30 | Rockville
Getting to Know Crohn’s & Colitis
4:30pm | New Orleans, Louisiana
Have your pediatric and teenage IBD questions answered by a pediatric GI nurse!
4pm | Lancaster, New York
Buffalo, New York Take Steps to Find a Cure! Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you. Register today. Join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. With your support we are committed to transforming the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and raise funds toward a future free from Crohn's and colitis!
4:00 PM | Santa Barbara, California
Take Steps is the nation's largest event dedicated to finding cures for digestive diseases. Get excited! It's time to Take Steps!!
3:00 PM | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser the Take Steps Walk