Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
2 pm Registration, 3 pm Walk Start | Savannah, Georgia
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Our 2014 event is just around the corner! Register today and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases.
4PM | Reston, Virginia
Northern Virginia Take Steps
8:00 AM | Newport Beach, California
A day of golf, contests and cocktail awards benefit at Pelican Hill Golf Club, Newport Coast.
6:30p.m.-8:30p.m. | Winter Park, Florida
Please join us for the 4th Annual Crystal Ball Corporate Cocktail on Wednesday, October 22nd benefiting the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America – Florida Chapter.
This FREE educational activity features an expert presentation, an interactive question-and-answer session, and offers 1.5 continuing education contact hours.A CE activity for nurses and physician assistants involved in the care of patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD).
7 PM | Louisville, Kentucky
Educational program in Louisville for those affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
7:00-8:15pm | Green Bay, Wisconsin
Join us for a FREE informational program that will help give patients and caregivers insight into IBD. GI expert, Dr. Joshua Noe, will present an interactive program for those affected by IBD.
9:00am | San Diego, California
HELP CCFA TACKLE CROHN’S & COLITIS Have you ever dreamed of playing on the field of an NFL Stadium? Here's your chance! Join the 3rd Annual Charity Flag Football Tournament at Qualcomm Stadium. This co-ed 7 vs. 7 event allows players of all levels to play where the pros play while raising money for research, and patient support programs!
3:00 PM | Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
9:00 am-2:30 pm | Renton, Washington