Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
11:00am | Farmingdale, New York
Learn more about Team Challenge - CCFA's half-marathon and triathlon training program. There's a great destination race waiting just for you, from the vineyards of wine country to the beaches of Hawaii
6:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
8am - 7pm | Detroit, Michigan
On Saturday, February 8th 2014, join local teams of corporate executives, football fanatics, and CCFA diehards in a flag football tournament like no other. Come play, watch and cheer during our exciting 7v7 flag football tournament. Ever dreamed of playing on the same field as the Lions? Here is your chance! The tournament will be held on the playing field of Ford Field!
Info Meetings run from 2/10/2014 to 2/27/2014.
6:30 PM | Bethesda, Maryland
Information Meetings for Spring/Summer Team Challenge Season
7:00pm | Massapequa Park, New York
Learn more about Team Challenge - CCFA's half-marathon training program. There's a great destination race waiting just for you, from the vineyards of wine country to the beaches of Hawaii
Info Meetings run from 2/25/2014 to 3/24/2014.