Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. | Denver, Colorado
Now taking the form as a gala, the CCFA Distinction awards celebrates community leaders who have contributed to the healthcare industry and beyond. Funds raised support the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, with special emphasis on the Camp Oasis children’s summer camp and other support services for children and adults.
2:00pm | Redmond, Washington
CCFA Northwest is partnering with Microsoft for their annual 5K run/ walk in Redmond on October 2nd.
6:30pm | Winter Park, Florida
5th Annual Crystal Ball Corporate Cocktail is a beautiful evening of networking with Orlando's finest! The cocktail consists of live music, silent auction, raffle, amazing food and drinks. Great way to raise awareness in Central Florida for IBD.
11am | Chicago, Illinois
On October 3rd Kendra Scott Jewelry (www.kendrascott.com) located at 900 N Michigan (Bloomingdale's Bldg) will be hosting an open event for CCFA. Proceeds benefit the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter of CCFA. More Details to come, but mark your calendars and invite your friends. For more information, email email@example.com or call 847-827-0404.
8:00am | Dunnellon, Florida
For all you golf lovers out there, please check out this amazing event put together by Tim Johnson & his family to benefit CCFA. This year’s event will be held Saturday, Sat. October 3rd at Juliette Falls Golf Club in Dunnellon, FL. Enjoy a complete program of special events, 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, raffles, and prizes… Hope to see you there!
9:00-12:30 | Chapel Hill, North Carolina
3:00PM | Walnut Creek
Take Steps is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases.
8:30 a.m. Registration & Festivities | Tyler, Texas
The 2015 Tyler Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
3:00 PM | Tucson, Arizona