Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Western Washington Take Steps will be on Sunday, June 7th at Magnuson Park. Registration opens at 2:00 PM and the walk kicks off at 3:30 PM. Register today! $.93 out of every walk dollar goes directly to fund research and development. Help us find a cure for Crohn's and colitis! See you on the 7th!
Check-in and Festival Start: 2:00; Walk Start: 3:00 | Prairie Village, Kansas
Join us on June 7, 2013 to raise funds and awareness of IBD!
2:00 p.m. | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Join us at South Shore Park to raise awareness for IBD!
11:30AM Registration Opens / 1:00PM Walk Starts | Massapequa, New York
Many patients feel that they are alone in their struggle with IBD, not knowing how to explain to others what they go through. Take Steps provides the perfect environment for patients and their families to come together and know they are not alone in this fight. The afternoon is filled with music, food, kids activities, local entertainment and most importantly the company of hundreds of people who truly understand the impacts of IBD.
6:30pm | San Diego, California
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is proud to partner with the TriRock San Diego. Come experience beautiful San Diego with Team Challenge! HELP FUND CURES: Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 1.6 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect 1 in 200 Americans. Be part of the solution! HOW IT WORKS: Join our team. Train with our coaches. Change lives by raising critical funds.
Glen Head, New York
Enjoy a beautiful day of golf, tennis starting with brunch and followed by dinner and a poker tournament! Hole in one contest, raffles, silent auction and other surprises throughout the day.
New York, New York
Join the CCFA Theatre Club at On the 20th Century, about Oscar Jaffe, a down-and-out Broadway producer struggling to convince his former muse to return to Broadway. Oscar hopes he can lure her back to salvage his sinking Broadway career!
12:30pm | Springboro, Ohio
Golf outing to benefit CCFA
2:00 p.m. | Madison, Wisconsin
Join us as we Take Steps to raise awareness for IBD!
4pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Take Steps Indy is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Indiana.