Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Registration at 2:00pm, Walk at 3:00pm | Little Rock, Arkansas
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure!
4:00-7:00PM | Louisville, Kentucky
Fundraising Campaign; walking towards a cure for crohn's and colitis
5:00 PM | Sacramento, California
San Diego, California
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases. In the past five years alone, we succeeded in bringing together over 100,000 people and raised close to $40 million to help further CCFA’s mission. 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
4:00pm | Fort Wayne, Indiana
Take Steps Fort Wayne is a two mile walk and celebration to raise funds for research and programs and to raise awarenss of IBD.
8:00 AM | Chicago, Illinois
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
9:00AM-12:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis- Cincinnati. May 17th, 2014 @ Sharon Woods
2:00pm | Portland , Oregon
Join us for a fun filled walk to celebrate all the hard work all of our teams and participants have done in raising funds to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Tickets are only $10.00/each and $3.00 of every ticket is donated back to CCFA. For these two games only, CCFA will also receive $.50 for every click of the turnstile! All tickets can be reserved and purchased through Julie at email@example.com or 201-772-4607
3:00 PM | Rochester, Minnesota