Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:00am-2:00pm | Las Vegas, Nevada
7:00 pm | Williamsburg, New York
The Young Professionals Committee invites you to an evening of beer, wine, specialty cocktails, food, dancing, silent auction/raffle, and more.
6:30 pm | Powell, Ohio
An upscale evening of sampling savory & sweet delicacies from Central Ohio's finest restaurants and bakeries. The evening includes live & silent auctions, entertainment and more.
6:30pm | Providence, Rhode Island
A FREE informational program for IBD patients detailing the role of nutrition in Crohn's and colitis and eating well with IBD
6:00 PM | Little Rock, Arkansas
Join the CCFA invites you to join us for a FREE informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session that will outline the risk and benefits of various therapies for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), and ways to advocate for optimal IBD care.
10am | Roger, Arkansas
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. In 2014, more than 70,000 people joined us nationwide, helping us raise $11M. 82 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
3:00 PM | Charleston, South Carolina
Take Steps Walk Charleston, SC area
9AM Registration/10:00AM Walk Start | Fort Myers, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Silver Spring , Maryland
This program is for patients and caregivers who would like to learn more about IBD.
6:00 PM | New York, New York
A spectacular evening of wonderful entertainment by Broadway's brightest singing the wonderful standards and hits sung by the late, great Nancy LaMott.