Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. | Blaine, Minnesota
Join us on Monday, September 15th at the Tournament Players Club (TPC) Twin Cities for a day of golf to benefit the Minnesota/Dakotas Chapter!
6:30pm | Worcester, Massachusetts
An evening lecture that will outline the risk and benefits of various therapies for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), and ways to advocate for optimal IBD care.
10:30 AM- 4 PM | Roslyn Harbor, New York
A day of shopping, gourmet buffet lunch and mah jongg and cards to benefit CCFA. Ten boutiques and a luxury raffle and over 20 basket raffles to choose from round out the day.
North Texas Giving Day is an online giving event that provides nonprofits the opportunity to gain exposure to — and start relationships with — new donors, and for people in North Texas to come together to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits.
4:00 PM | Long Beach, California
The community will gather in Long Beach for the inaugural Take Steps Walk benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). It will be a fun day filled with live music, food, entertainment, and wonderful exposure for our corporate partners!
3:00pm | Fargo, North Dakota
3:00 p.m. | Fort Collins, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, September 20 at 3:00 p.m. at City Park for a family-friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. This wonderful event will also be filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, and educational materials.
9:00 am- 12:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina
8:30am-12:00pm | Brookfield, Wisconsin
Please join us for a free CCFA patient and family education program taking place at the Brookfield Sheraton Hotel
8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Denver, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, September 20 at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center for a morning full of presentations and information on the latest in IBD and research. This educational opportunity will feature key note speaker Dr. David Ruben as well as two fabulous breakout sessions.