Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. | Fort Worth, Texas
Celebrate Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week at Little Red Wasp for Buzz for a Cause. From 5 to 7 p.m., owners of Gompers Gin will be tending bar to raise funds and awareness for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Manhasset, New York
Three-day Shopping Event to benefit CCFA
Decision Making in IBD will outline risks and benefits of various therapies for IBD and provide guidance on how to make informed decisions about treatment with the healthcare team. Concomitant therapy will be discussed, and patients will learn about steps to take when re-evaluating the treatment plan.
Palm Beach, Florida
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others—as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. With Team Challenge, you’ll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - two painful, debilitating, and seldom-discussed digestive diseases.
Gamecard and appetizers will be provided for each youth patient and a chaperone. Additional family members are welcome to attend! The Youth Activity Group is aimed at providing children ages 7-17, with inflammatory bowel disease, the chance to join together in a fun and social environment with peers who share their experiences living with a chronic disease.
West Palm Beach, Florida
Join fellow Team Challenge participants on the course in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida. Join the party in the fastest growing half marathon series in the country.
A family-friendly fun run or walk. Choose between a 5k or 5mi route. Also celebrates Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week and kicks off the Indiana Chapter's 2015 year!
6:30 am | West Palm Beach, Florida
Enjoy one of the most beautiful courses in South Florida! Run through West Palm Beach, Florida with Team Georgia as we race and fundraise for cures for Crohn's and colitis!