Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
2:00 PM | Santa Barbara, California
Take Steps is the nation's largest event dedicated to finding cures for digestive diseases. Get excited! It's time to Take Steps!!
12 PM-4 PM
Come to Delta Epsilon Beta's Carnival to Cure Crohn's and Colitis for fun, games, raffles, prizes, food, face painting and more! All proceeds will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, so gather your family and friends and head out there!
8:30 a.m. Registration & Festivities | Tyler, Texas
The 2015 Tyler Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
3:00 PM | Tucson, Arizona
3:00 p.m. | Fort Collins, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, October 3rd at 3:00 p.m. at City Park for a family-friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. This wonderful event will also be filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, and educational materials.
8:30-11:30am | Brookfield, Wisconsin
Join us for a half-day education conference covering topics like Complementary Medicine in IBD and Diet and Nutrition in IBD.
10:00 AM CST | San Antonio, Texas
8:00 am Registration Walk Starts at 9:00 am | Manhasset, New York
Many patients feel that they are alone in their struggle with IBD, not knowing how to explain to others what they go through. Take Steps provides the perfect environment for patients and their families to come together and know they are not alone in this fight. The night is filled with music, food, kids activities, local entertainment and most importantly the company of hundreds of people who truly understand the impacts of IBD.
6:30pm | Seattle, Washington
Come cheer on the Seattle Sounders while supporting the Northwest Chapter of The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation this October 4, 2015!
8:30am-11:30am | Newtown, Pennsylvania
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event. Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.