Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30-7:30 PM | Issaquah, Washington
Be a part of South Florida’s largest fishing tournament! Space is limited so reserve your spots in advance.
6:30 PM | Jacksonville, Florida
Education seminar forJacksonville community. Free Event. Open to public to come hear IBD specialists and doctors speak about latest research, treatment, and a panel Q & A.
11 AM | West Bloomfield Township, Michigan
Luncheon and fashion show benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Michigan Chapter
Funds raised at the luncheon support the Foundation’s groundbreaking research in support of better therapies and cures. You can also be assured CCFA spends your dollars wisely, with more than 79 cents of every dollar raised going back into the mission in 2013.
3:30pm-6:30pm | Wilmington, Delaware
Join the Delaware community as we Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis in Wilmington! Take Steps is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. In 2014, more than 70,000 people joined us nationwide, helping us raise $11M. 82 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation. Register today. Join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases.
6:30-7:30 PM | Seattle, Washington
8pm | New York, New York
Join the CCFA Theatre Club at An American in Paris, the romantic story of a young American soldier, a beautiful French girl and an indomitable European city, each yearning for a new beginning in the aftermath of war.
7:00pm | Detroit, Michigan
Join Detroit Comedy Underground and CCFA Michigan as we celebrate a night of laughter to raise some much needed funds for CCFA!
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Beverly Hills, California
Honoring Linda Howard and Lindsay Sloane and In Remembrance of Mary Ann Mobley
Proceeds fund cutting-edge medical research and support programs for children and adults affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.