Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:00 PM | Des Plaines, Illinois
Please join us for a free patient education program taking place on Tuesday, October 14th from 7:00-8:15pm at the O'Hare Lake Office Park. Dr. Stephen Hanauer, Medical Director of the Digestive Disease Center at Northwestern Medicine is our keynote speaker. He will be speaking on "Take Control: Managing IBD Decisions". Check in will begin at 6:30 pm.
7 - 8:30 PM | Independence, Ohio
Education program designed for those affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
6-8pm | Palm Beach, Florida
Stock up on Arm Candy at Alex and Ani, 150 Worth Ave., Palm Beach. Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America invites shoppers to a stylish event that will raise funds to support finding a cure for those living with digestive diseases.
6:00PM-10:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Join Honorary Chairpersons, Cincinnati Bengals Kicking Team Kevin Huber, Mike Nugent, and Clark Harris, for a fabulous evening! This is your chance to kick a field goal inside an NFL stadium!
9:00am | Springfield, Massachusetts
Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases. In the past five years alone, we succeeded in bringing together over 100,000 people and raised close to $40 million to help further CCFA’s mission. 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
12:00-4:00pm | Defiance, Missouri
2:00 PM | Des Moines, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Des Moines IA
3:30 p.m. | Fort Worth, Texas
The Fort Worth Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.