Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
1:00PM | Paducah, Kentucky
Registration/Check-in: 4:30pm Walk Start: 6:00pm | Baltimore, Maryland
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
10 a.m. to 1 p.m. | Arlington, Texas
Join us on June 8th at River Legacy Park for our first-ever community picnic complete with food, activities and fun!
9 am - 1 pm | Denver, Colorado
Besides solely handing in donations and registering team members, participants can pick up event t-shirts, wristbands and visors as well. 2nd Collection Day: Saturday, June 8, 9 am -1 pm, 1873 S. Bellaire Street, Denver CO 80222 (in the main lobby)
5:00 PM | San Francisco, California
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising program. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Live music, free food, and a festival atmosphere make this one of our most popular and fun programs! Join us in taking steps toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
1.4 million Americans have Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, two painful, seldom-discussed and often isolating digestive diseases. Thousands of children have received this life-changing diagnosis. When you join the Team Challenge Half Marathon Training Program, you'll train for a rewarding and exciting 13.1 mile endurance event while raising vital funds for research into these diseases. These dollars will help make new treatments possible and fuel the search for cures.
4pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Take Steps Indy is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Indiana.
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others - as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's endurance training and fundraising program. Train to complete a half marathon while raising awareness and funds for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.