Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
3:30 p.m. | Binhamton, New York
9:00 a.m. | Boston, Massachusetts
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is proud to partner with the Bass Lake Triathlon. Come experience beautiful Bass Lake with Team Challenge!
8:00 am | TBD
Come out for a walk or run & lots of fun to get a taste of Team Challenge Tri!
4:00pm Registration Begins | Anchorage, Alaska
Annual fundraising walk to raise awareness and mission critical funds in the Anchorage, AK area.
10:00pm-12:30pm | Staten Island, New York
Staten Island raised over $40,000 in 2015! ! It is never too early to get connected and start your involvement for 2016! There are opportunities to form a team, involve your school, office or place of worship today! Want to nominate a local patient to serve as an Honored Hero and share their courageous testimony with IBD? Contact Kim Pang at email@example.com to get involved or nominate someone!
9:00 a.m - 1:30 p.m. | Iowa City, Iowa
This half-day patient education program is designed to provide knowledge to patients, families, physicians and other health care professionals. We will be offering a wide range of topics to meet everyone's knowledge expectations.
1:00 p.m. | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Join us for our 2016 Take Steps event in Milwaukee!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in Twin Cities, MN - Presented by Minnesota Gastroenterology, P.A.
2:30 PM | Maryland Heights, Missouri
Take Steps is a family-friendly fundraising walk that brings together the IBD community for a fun day of celebration!