Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Phoenix, Arizona
Humor to Heal celebrates the valued contributions of members of our community, while providing a festive and fun evening. Invited guests will enjoy inspired cuisine, cocktails, silent auction, live raffle, and of course, an evening of comedy.
We have a free webcast “Nutrition in IBD: Making Healthy Choices” at 6-7 MNT. Learn tips for ensuring proper nutrition during social gatherings and hear about resources for continuous education and support.
9am-12:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
8:30 AM | New Hyde Park, New York
Please join us as the Long Island Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation offers two exciting opportunities for professional education!
5:30PM | San Francisco, California
The CCFA Young Professionals network is a place where professionals from the age of 18 - 40 can come together to network, raise awareness, and develop a CCFA community.
6:30 PM | Independence, Missouri
This CE activity is targeted to nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, and associates involved in the care of IBD patients. The activity features an expert presentation by Debra Fieth, RN, CGRN Infusion Nurse,Consultans in Gastroenterology and also features an interactive Q&A session.
Registration 5:30pm / Program 6:00pm | Roseville, Minnesota
Join us during Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week for our popular "Nutrition & IBD" program with a Registered Dietitian.
4pm-7pm | La Jolla, California
Come and join the CCFA staff at our office in the courtyard at our office in La Jolla (9404 Genesee Ave.; La Jolla, CA 92037) for light refreshments and holiday cheer! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30th.