Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. We cover all your travel expenses and train you to walk, run or jog a half marathon in this amazing destination. Be part of the team that's committed to finding a cure for Crohn's and colitis!
Join us in picturesque California Wine Country at the Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon. The flagship event of the Wine Country Half Marathon Series, this popular race features a scenic vineyard course that starts at Cuvaison Carneros Winery in Napa and takes you 13.1 miles to finish in historic Sonoma Plaza in front of City Hall. Whether you are a wine drinker or not, the post race wine festival has something for everyone.
With Team Challenge back from New Orleans, and over 300 participants collectively raising over $1.2 million, we're getting excited about our next race!