Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm-midnight | Boston , Massachusetts
12:00 - 4:30pm | Woodbury, Minnesota
Join us for a noncompetitive spin relay and fundraising event! Register as a team (up to 4 people) or ride solo.
9:00am | Solana Beach, California
3:30 pm | Seattle, Washington
spin4 crohn's & colitis cures is an indoor team cycling event to raise funds for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.
11:00 am | Tarzana, California
Spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay that raises funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
4:00pm | Huntington Beach, California
Come cycle for a cure with us at spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures, an in-door cycling event.
2:00PM- 4:00PM | San Francisco, California
spin4 crohn's & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay, to raise funds to find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Teams can bring their own cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
1:00PM | Chicago, Illinois
November 12, 2016 Spin4 Join us as we spin4 Crohn’s & colitis cures. OnNovember 12, 2016 CCFA will host its second annual indoor cycling and fundraising event. Think you’re tough enough? Ride solo for the entire two hours. Want less sweat and more fun? Grab some friends and form a team! For additional questions or information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00pm | St. Louis, Missouri
Join in on our yearly Casino Night to benefit CCFA!
9:00 am - 12:00 pm | New York, New York
spin4 crohn’s $ colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay that raises funds for CCFA. Participate during Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week in our inaugural indoor cycling event. You can ride solo for the entire 2 hours, if you're tough enough, or grab some friends to form a team. More teammates = less sweat for you! Each bike has a commitment of $1,000, but you can raise more to get VIP perks and help fund cures faster! You'll even receive access to fundraising tips, tricks & tools to help along the way. Join the movement, and reserve your bike at www.spin4.org.