Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:00 - 9:15 PM | Highland Park, Illinois
"Give.Love.Yoga." is an all-ages yoga class which will benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.
Place and time TBA.
3:00 PM | Raleigh, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk.
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM | Clinton Township, Michigan
Nutrition Program focused on unique needs of adults and children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
11:30 AM - 2 PM | Clinton Township, Michigan
A place to come for FUN, FRIENDS & SUPPORT available to past campers, counselors, staff & prospective campers & families
4 PM Registration/5 PM Walk Start | Maitland, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
9:00 am- 12:00 pm | Birmingham, Alabama
9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This event is for patients and their families to learn about the latest in IBD.
4:00 PM | Richmond, Virginia
9:00am | Los Angeles, California
This conference will be a half day event including lectures and breakout sessions. Dr. Maria Abreu from the University of Miami will be the keynote speaker.