Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Join us for our 2016 walk in Michigan and NW Ohio!
3:30 p.m. | Lancaster, New York
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases.
11:30AM Registration Opens / 1:00PM Walk Starts | Massapequa, New York
Many patients feel that they are alone in their struggle with IBD, not knowing how to explain to others what they go through. Take Steps provides the perfect environment for patients and their families to come together and know they are not alone in this fight. The afternoon is filled with music, food, kids activities, local entertainment and most importantly the company of hundreds of people who truly understand the impacts of IBD.
San Francisco, California
The Adam Stannard Tribute Fund
7:00am-2:00pm | Las Vegas, Nevada