Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Gates open at 5:30pm | Pontoon Beach, Illinois
Alton H.O.G. is host their 12th annual charity event benefiting the Youth Club of the Mid-America Chapter of CCFA.
4:30pm | Washington, District of Columbia
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
5:00 PM | Des Moines, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Des Moines IA
4:00 p.m. | Allouez, Wisconsin
Join us in Green Bay to Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis!
3:00 p.m. | Cleveland, Ohio
NA | Kona, Hawaii
Team Challenge is the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles or train for a triathlon or cycling event while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
4:00 PM | Irvine, California
Orange County's walk takes place at one of the nicer locations in the country - nestled in beautiful tree-lined Aldrich Park at the heart of the University of California, Irvine campus. This evening walk begins at 4:00 PM with registration and entertainment from a live Top 40 cover band called PrimeTime. The walk begins at 5:00 and walkers make a 2-mile loop around the park, shaking their maracas and making noise while enjoying bands at different points along the route. Back in the park, fundraising walkers are treated to free food, including gluten-free and regular options. Walkers and their guests also enjoy a Kids Zone, our interactive and informative CCFA Mission Tent, and exhibits from several local care providers and product vendors, plus free massages, a banner contest and an awards ceremony too! To learn more, please call: Sabrina Irsay at (646) 942-3888 or email: email@example.com
~A co-ed residential camp for kids with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis~ Our 2013 session will be held at YMCA Camp Colman in Longbranch, WA. Applications will be available in mid-January 2013 for campers (grades 2-10), Leaders in Training (grades 11-12), and volunteers (age 18+).
6:00 PM | Glencoe, Illinois
Are you all in? Place your bets and help CCFA raise funds to find a cure!