Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:30 am check in 10:30 am Walk | Loudonville - Albany - Colonie, New York
Albany Take Steps Walk
9:00 a.m. | Portland, Maine
10:00am | Little Rock, Arkansas
3:30 PM | Wilmington, Delaware
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken so no American has to suffer from Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach, and we need your help getting there.
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising program. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Live music, free food, and a festival atmosphere make this one of our most popular and fun programs! Join us in taking steps toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
Lakewood, New Jersey
Our walks offer an incredible day for family, friends and the community to come together in celebration of all their hard work and dedication to our mission. Contact Lisa Champion to get involved at email@example.com
5pm | Purchase , New York
Invite family, friends and co-workers to come out for this family fun event. There will be inflatables, face painting, DJ, food and much more! Participants will have the choice of doing a 5K timed race or casual walk as we celebrate the success of our Take Steps Campaign!
7pm | Orange, California
Join us to learn more about Team Challenge Tri, CCFA’s endurance and fundraising program.
3:30 p.m. | Binhamton, New York
10:00pm-12:30pm | Staten Island, New York
Staten Island raised over $40,000 in 2015! ! It is never too early to get connected and start your involvement for 2016! There are opportunities to form a team, involve your school, office or place of worship today! Want to nominate a local patient to serve as an Honored Hero and share their courageous testimony with IBD? Contact Kim Pang at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved or nominate someone!