Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Join us for information on participating in our Team Challenge half marathon program. Login: http://online.ccfa.org/teamchallenge101 Call: 866-901-6455 code: 364-232-355 To RSVP http://ccteamchallenge.force.com
6:00pm | San Diego, California
Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon Las Vegas, NV: November 16, 2014 See the glitz and glamour of the Vegas strip as it was meant to be seen – at night! Race like a rock star as you run or walk past world famous attractions on this flat, fast course.
6:00 PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
at Sharonville Community Center Choose your challenge! RSVP to an information meeting to learn more about how you can run/walk a half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis research!
Come help us kick off the Team Challenge season at Lucky's Pub 2520 Houston Ave, Houston, TX 77009
6:00 PM | Utica, New York
Utica Program - IBD Treatments Finding your Best Path
5:30 - 8:30 p.m. | Atlanta, Georgia
Mix and mingle with other Atlanta young professionals while helping to fund ground-breaking research, educational programs and support services for the 42,000 Georgians living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
4:00 – 8:00 p.m. | Irvine, California
Join us for THE networking event of the summer. A summer evening filled with the sounds of live jazz, views of swaying palm trees and expansive blue skies, smells of delicious italian food and the excitement of bocce ball action on multiple courts await you. Whether you participate as a guest, player or foursome, this is sure to be the event of the season. Proceeds support the work of CCFA and will help us find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Thank you to our sponsors, Senvest, California Bank & Trust, IL Fornaio, Orange County Business Journal, Union Bank and MBK Homes. Register today: http://online.ccfa.org/bocce
With no proven IBD diet, patients and their caregivers do their own research and experimentation to make decisions around nutrition. This program is presented by a registered dietician. Topics include the role of nutrition with both an adult and pediatric focus; an overview of diets used by IBD patients; how to eat well with IBD, including diet, nutrition, and supplements; tools and nutritional resources; and a question-and-answer session with a Registered Dietician.
6:30pm | Orange, California
Learn all about IBD and get your questions answered by a local GI.