Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Boston, Massachusetts
We're recruiting for the Summer 2015 Team Challenge season! Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon/Ironman, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races. In exchange for fundraising, Team Challenge New England participants receive personalized training by professional run and walk coaches for an entire season. Additionally, the training program includes clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, and injury prevention. Cross the finish line today in support on finding a cure for Crohn’s and colitis! **Kick-Off Celebration to follow for all registered teammates**
6:00 p.m. | Denver, Colorado
CCFA invites you to our Team Challenge information meeting, held at Runners Roost in Denver. Meet the program's amazing coaches, program alumni, and learn all about Team Challenge. This quick, free session is the best way to get started on the Denver team!
7:00 PM | Culver City, California
Team Challenge is the endurance training program for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Locally, we will be training and participating in the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon, which takes place on July 19. We have a 100% race day success rate so, no matter your athletic background, we will get you across the finish line! We have many other races both nationally and internationally, so come out to a meet and greet to learn more, meet the Coach, past participants, and have all of your questions answered!
8:30am | Seattle, Washington
8:00am | Rocky Hill, Connecticut
This free half-day program includes a variety of information for patients and families affected by IBD. The day includes breakfast, opening remarks, breakout sessions, keynote address and a Q&A session.
6:00pm - 8:00pm | St, Louis, Missouri
This is a great opportunity to meet fellow fundraising participants and team captains, get up to date information, jumpstart your goals, win prizes and explore the Magic House.
7pm-10pm | New York, New York
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Young Professional Committee invites you to Laugh Your A$$ Off 7th Annual Comedy Night on March 31st, 2015, at Broadway Comedy Club, 318 West 53rd Street (between 8th & 9th Ave.). Doors open at 7pm, and the show starts at 8pm.
9:00-1:00pm | St. Louis, Missouri
Featuring speakers from Washington University, Barnes/Jewish Hospital, St. Louis University Hospital and others. Sessions will feature speaker and Q&A. The program will close with an opportunity for final expert panel Q&A.