Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
11:00am-2:00pm | New York, New York
3:00pm-5:00pm | Winter Park, Florida
Come and learn from two expert physicians during our panel discussion: Dr. Bo Shen (Cleveland Clinic) Dr. Udayakumar Navaneethan (Florida Hospital Center for Interventional Endoscopy)
2016 marks the 41st Annual Renaissance Ball and this year, the theme is “Building a future free from IBD,” highlighting real estate and building companies in the Philadelphia and outlying communities. The Renaissance Ball is the premier fund raising event for the Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
8:00 am | Phoenix, Arizona
9:30am-1:30pm | La Jolla, California
7:30 AM-3:00 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
8:00 AM-12:30 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
7:15 a.m. | Dallas, Texas
Exploring current and emerging issues surrounding Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease.
2:00pm | New Orleans, Louisiana