Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
2:30 PM | Maryland Heights, Missouri
Take Steps is a family-friendly fundraising walk that brings together the IBD community for a fun day of celebration!
Join the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation as we host the 23rd annual Chicagoland Golf Tournament on June 5th. Enjoy the beautiful course at Skokie Country Club in Glencoe, Illinois while supporting our mission to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
9:00AM | Chicago, Illinois
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis” is CCFA’s largest fundraising event dedicated to raising awareness and funds for the 1.6 million American adults and children affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Take Steps works to EMPOWER our patients and their families to make informed decisions about their own healthcare. Take Steps works to INSPIRE our patients and their families, providing hope for better treatments and cures. Take Steps works to CONNECT the community so that no one ever has to feel alone in their IBD journey. Come join us for this fun-filled day with your family and friends!
Join us to take steps for Crohn's & colitis!
2:00pm | Prairie Village, Kansas