Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9am - 12:30pm | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Join us for an educational program for people affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, their friends, loved ones, and families. Learn more about CCFA and hear from experts in gastroenterology and patient wellness.
Del Mar, California
Join us as we go back in time to the late 1930s for a fun-filled afternoon reception during the Bing Crosby season at the Del Mar Racetrack with casino games, horseracing, live auctions and raffles.
8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. | Phoenix, Arizona
6:00-7:30 PM | Kansas City, Missouri
Held on December 8-10, 2016 in Orlando, Florida, the 2016 Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s Clinical & Research Conference is a three-day event designed to meet the educational needs of healthcare professionals and researchers who study and manage patients with inflammatory bowel diseases.
6:30-8pm | Beverly Hills, California
Join us at one of the events below for an expert-led, interactive workshop on providing optimal care to patients with inflammatory bowel disease. A gastroenterology nurse expert will review best methods to screen and risk-stratify patients, evaluate treatment options, and apply shared decision making to improve adherence and optimize outcomes. Take-home resources will also be available for use in your own clinic.