Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
Registration 9am | Morrisville, North Carolina
5:00-7:00PM | Homewood, Alabama
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is our largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Our 2017 event is just around the corner! Register today and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. We're committed to helping transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn's and colitis! To register please visit www.cctakesteps.org/birmingham.
1:00 to 4:30 pm | Denver, Colorado
This program is for parents, caregivers, kids and siblings dealing with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Topics for adults and older kids include medications, non-traditional therapies, the psychological impact of IBD, and will also include an IBD healthcare provider panel and an IBD patient panel. Concurrent programming for kids and teens will also be available for kids ages 7 to 18 and will include fun Camp Oasis activities and time to meet other kids through structured games and crafts.
Check-In: 3:00 pm Walk Starts: 4:00 pm | Glen Allen, Virginia
Cromwell , Connecticut
9:30 a.m. | Colonie, New York
Albany Take Steps Walk
10:00am | Santa Barbara, California
2 hour IBD education program held in Santa Barbara, CA.
Our community consists of patients, loved ones, friends and supporters that empower and inspire each other to fight these diseases. Each year we connect with our communities as we fundraise for cures and celebrate our hard work together in supporting our patients. To date, Take Steps has raised more than $60 million to fund mission-critical research and patient support programs. More than 80 cents of each dollar raised goes directly to funding this mission. Find a walk in your local community and join thousands of others Taking Steps for cures.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Join us as we Take Steps toward a cure at Parkview Field!
Conquer Crohn's & Colitis at the Lincoln Marathon & Half Marathon! Join Team Challenge and CCFA as we fight IBD at the 40th Annual Lincoln Marathon & Half Marathon on May 7, 2017!