Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
10:00 AM | Pasadena, California
The community will gather in Pasadena for the inaugural Take Steps Walk benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). It will be a fun day filled with live music, food, entertainment, and wonderful exposure for our corporate partners!
3PM | St Cloud, Minnesota
San Diego, California
Home of the original TriRock event and birth place of triathlon, TriRock San Diego is the largest triathlon event in the City of San Diego. This 6th Annual event boasts the only downtown venue with a calm, protected swim in San Diego Harbor, a bike course that is flat and fast with great views of the harbor and a rare chance to ride onboard 32nd street Naval Base. The run course has views of the San Diego Harbor and USS Midway. It finishes in front of the main stage at the boardwalk venue area. Finish in style on the red carpet.
9:00 am | New York, New York
Featured topics include new treatments in IBD, best use of current therapies, infertility, microbiome/probiotics, nutrition and IBD, discussing surgery, and pain management/coping with IBD. The program will incorporate keynote presentations and breakout sessions. Exhibitors will be in attendance to talk with attendees and answer questions.
11:30am | Maumelle, Arkansas
Please join us for the 4th Annual Don Frantz Memorial Golf Tournament benefiting the Arkansas Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm | Tucson, Arizona
This educational event consists of a live and interactive presentation by Dr. Sasha Taleban from Banner University Medical Center, as well as a question-and-answer session.
Let's KICK OFF the Take Steps-West Palm Beach walk in style! More details to come....
10am-2pm | St. Louis, Missouri
Come join us for an awesome day of flag football in the Edward Jones Dome!
3:00 PM | Long Beach, California
The community will gather in Long Beach for the Take Steps Walk benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). It will be a fun day filled with live music, food, entertainment, and wonderful exposure for our corporate partners!
4:00 PM | Virginia Beach, Virginia
2015 Hampton Roads Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis