Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
New York, New York
IAS provides gastroenterologists, immunologists, internists, dermatologists, rheumatologists, and other specialists with groundbreaking collaborative care approaches to treating patients with interrelated imune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMIDs), such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and inflammatory bowel disease, as well as extra-intestinal manifestations like psoriasis and sondyloarthritis.
8:30am | Seattle, Washington
Team Challenge Group Training Session #1
9:00am-12:30pm | Sacramento, California
Come out for a walk or run and lots of fun to get a taste of Team Challenge! Meet us at Road Runner Sports, Laguna Hills on April 2 at 8am.
Come out for a walk or run and lots of fun to get a taste of Team Challenge! Sunday, April 3 8am at Road Runner Sports, Costa Mesa, 1835 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
This venue will be an excellent location for the upcoming Kickoff Celebration so we hope you can make it. If you have been or have not attended this event we encourage you to come. Bring anyone you want who has already registered for the Walk or those who may just want some info for the Take Steps Walk on Saturday, June 18th. Everything will be at no cost to you.
6:00-10:00pm | San Francisco, California
The 19th annual California Wine Classic will feature local winemakers, an alluring auction, and seated dinner.
7:00 p.m. | Madison, Wisconsin
Join CCFA Wisconsin and the Madison Capitols for a fun night of hockey -- while we raise funds and awareness for CCFA!
4:00 PM | Austin, Texas
Come join us as we Take Steps in the fight against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!