Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
1:00 p.m. | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Join us for our 2016 Take Steps event in Milwaukee!
11:30 AM | Virginia Beach, Virginia
Hampton Roads golf classic
6:00pm | Maumee, Ohio
Connect with IBD patients and their loved ones, learn more about Take Steps & ask a physician questions you may have.
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Louisiana/Mississippi Patient and Family IBD Education Conference. Register here!
4:00 PM | Washington, District of Columbia
9:00AM-12:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis- Cincinnati. June 11th, 2016 @ Summit Park - Blue Ash
1:00 p.m. | Fitchburg, Wisconsin
Join us for our 2016 Take Steps event at a NEW location -- McKee Farms Park in Fitchburg!
10:00 a.m. | Arlington, Texas
You’re invited to take part in a FREE day of fun, games, food, fellowship, and education as we aim to bring together the North Texas IBD Community!
3:30 p.m. | Brewerton, New York
2:00pm | Prairie Village, Kansas