Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
10 a.m. | Green Bay, Wisconsin
Join us for our walk and festival at the Aurora BayCare Medical Center campus.
1:00pm to 3:00pm | Colorado Springs, Colorado
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
St Cloud, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in St. Cloud, MN.
8:30am - 1:00pm | New York, New York
Check-In: 3:00 pm Walk Starts: 4:00 pm | Virginia Beach, Virginia
Westlake Village, California
Wine tasting, food, live music and more at the Hyatt Regency in Westlake Village
Our community consists of patients, loved ones, friends and supporters that empower and inspire each other to fight these diseases. Each year we connect with our communities as we fundraise for cures and celebrate our hard work together in supporting our patients. To date, Take Steps has raised more than $60 million to fund mission-critical research and patient support programs. More than 80 cents of each dollar raised goes directly to funding this mission. Find a walk in your local community and join thousands of others Taking Steps for cures.
6:30pm | Tampa, Florida
The 3rd Annual Toast For A Cure Corporate Cocktail is a fun evening of music, appetizers, drinks, raffle and silent auction to help raise funds for research for education programs. Fantastic way to come out and raise awareness for IBD while networking with business professionals in the corporate and healthcare communities and meeting others connected to the mission.
6:00 p.m. | Glastonbury , Connecticut