Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
3:00 PM | Glen Ellen, Virginia
5:00 PM | Sacramento, California
Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases.
9 AM Registration/10:30 AM Walk Start | Miami, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
2 pm Registration, 3 pm Walk Start | Atlanta, Georgia
Registration is now open for 2015! Sign up today at www.cctakesteps.org/atlanta, and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases.
Be a part of South Florida’s largest fishing tournament! Space is limited so reserve your spots in advance.
12:00pm | Seattle, Washington
Funds raised at the luncheon support the Foundation’s groundbreaking research in support of better therapies and cures. You can also be assured CCFA spends your dollars wisely, with more than 79 cents of every dollar raised going back into the mission in 2013.
11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Beverly Hills, California
Honoring Mary Ann Mobley · Lindsay Sloane · Linda Howard
Proceeds fund cutting-edge medical research and support programs for children and adults affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:00-10:00pm | San Francisco, California
The 18th annual California Wine Classic will feature local winemakers, an alluring auction, and seated dinner.
San Diego, California
Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising mission critical funds and awareness for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Over the past 7 years we have raised nearly $60 million in the search for cures for these debilitating digestive diseases. Join us in 2015! Take Steps is a nationwide event in more than 145 communities across the country. More information coming soon.
4:00pm | Fort Wayne, Indiana
Take Steps Fort Wayne is a two mile walk and celebration to raise funds for research and programs and to raise awarenss of IBD.