Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
5:00pm - 6:15pm
Speaker: Corey A. Siegel, MD, MS - Review the use of biologic therapy in Crohn's and colitis - Understand the risks and benefits of therapy - Discuss importance of adherence - Share resources to monitor your disease
Know Your IBD: the third of three webinars in a webcast series for patients
6:00 p.m. cocktail reception and silent auction | Minneapolis, Minnesota
An elegant gala filled with inspiration, silent auction, dinner and program.
3 PM Registration/4 PM Walk Start | Tampa, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
Bike the beautiful California Coast with Team Challenge Cycle! Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others—as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! With our Cycle Training Program, you'll train with professional coaches and like-minded teammates for a rewarding and exciting cycle event at Bike The Coast, 7, 15, 25, 50, 100 mile distances available, while raising vital funds for research.
8:30am - 2:30pm | Houston, Texas
This conference is designed to empower patients and family members, affected by the inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through education and support. This conference will update your knowledge of IBD whether you have been recently diagnosed, or are a seasoned veteran. Conference price includes meals and break. There is no charge for parking.
10:00AM | Mobile , Alabama
This educational program will consist of a live and interactive presentation and a question-and-answer session by Anathasekar M. Ponnambalam, M.D.; Pediatric Gastroenterologist with the University of South Alabama Health System.
9:30 am - 3:00 pm | South San Francsico, California
2pm: Registration 3pm: Walk begins
Please join us on November 2nd at 2 pm for the Take Steps Gainseville walk! Tailgate with us at Santa Fe College and join us for an afternoon of football and fun. We will have games for all ages and lots of game day food favorites. So put on your favorite team's gear and spend your afternoon with us.
3:00 PM | Charleston, South Carolina