Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
10:30 AM | Santa Barbara, California
2 hour IBD education program held at the Eastside Library in Santa Barbara, CA.
Our community consists of patients, loved ones, friends and supporters that empower and inspire each other to fight these diseases. Each year we connect with our communities as we fundraise for cures and celebrate our hard work together in supporting our patients. To date, Take Steps has raised more than $60 million to fund mission-critical research and patient support programs. More than 80 cents of each dollar raised goes directly to funding this mission. Find a walk in your local community and join thousands of others Taking Steps for cures.
Conquer Crohn's & Colitis at the Lincoln Marathon & Half Marathon! Join Team Challenge and CCFA as we fight IBD at the 40th Annual Lincoln Marathon & Half Marathon on May 7, 2017!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Join us as we Take Steps toward a cure at Parkview Field!
7:00pm | Roslyn Harbor, NY, New York
A festive evening featuring a comedy performance. For more information: http://online.ccfa.org/Laugh_2017
7pm | Roslyn Harbor, NY, New York
A comedy night with a strolling dinner
11 am | Beverly Hills, California
The 10th Annual Women of Distinction Luncheon will honor women who are successful in their fields and celebrate their commitment to philanthropy. The Luncheon will feature a fashion show presented by Bloomingdales.
Birmingham , Michigan
6:30pm - 8:30pm | Tampa, Florida
A corporate networking cocktail event filled with live music, appetizers, open bar, silent auction, raffle and raising awareness for IBD.