Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
3 PM | Sioux Falls, South Dakota
2:00 PM | San Francisco, California
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising program. Join us in taking steps toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
4:00-7:00pm | Seattle, Washington
Pyramid Alehouse is hosting their second annual Men's Health Fair to gear up for International Men's Health Week. CCFA will be on site sharing resources and information about IBD as well as answering questions about the diseases and what the Foundation is doing to support patients, their families, and research.
8:00am to 1:00pm | Lebanon, New Hampshire
An educational program for IBD patients at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
9:00 am | Lincoln, Nebraska
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Lincoln, NE
6:00pm | Baltimore, Maryland
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. In 2014, more than 70,000 people joined us nationwide, helping us raise $11M. 82 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
11:00 AM | Costa Mesa, California
Western Washington Take Steps will be on Sunday, June 7th at Magnuson Park. Registration opens at 2:00 PM and the walk kicks off at 3:30 PM. Register today! $.93 out of every walk dollar goes directly to fund research and development. Help us find a cure for Crohn's and colitis! See you on the 7th!
11:30AM Registration Opens / 1:00PM Walk Starts | Massapequa, New York
Many patients feel that they are alone in their struggle with IBD, not knowing how to explain to others what they go through. Take Steps provides the perfect environment for patients and their families to come together and know they are not alone in this fight. The afternoon is filled with music, food, kids activities, local entertainment and most importantly the company of hundreds of people who truly understand the impacts of IBD.
2:00 p.m. | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Join us at South Shore Park to raise awareness for IBD!