Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00pm - 8:00pm | Columbia, Maryland
Please join us at this free education program as we cover the following topics: ~ Risks and benefits of medication, surgery, and integrative treatments in IBD ~ Impact of treatment adherence on disease management and quality of life ~ Talking with you health care team about your treatment plan
6:00 to 9:00 PM | Scottsdale, AZ , Arizona
fundraising for CCFA
Registration opens at 5:30 PM, Walk starts at 7:00 PM
6:40 pm | Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs. San Francisco Giants - Friday, May 17, 6:40 PM
7:15pm | Saint Louis, Missouri
Get involved in your community and meet new people!
Registration/Check-In: 3:30pm Walk Start: 4:30pm | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 p.m. | Las Vegas, Nevada
Take Steps in Las Vegas
4:00-7:00PM | Louisville, Kentucky
Fundraising Campaign; walking towards a cure for crohn's and colitis