Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
5:30am | Russellville, Arkansas
Join us for the 2015 Arkansas Crohn's & Colitis Bass Tournament and Cast for a Cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
All Day | Woodinville, Washington
CCFA is the preferred charity for the inaugural Destination Races Woodinville Wine & Beer Country Half Marathon. Run or walk the event to support the local chapter or volunteer your time at the event!
11:00 am | Albuquerque , New Mexico
1:00-5:00pm | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The 20th Annual Sippin’ by the River, CCFA's outdoor wine, beer and spirit tasting festival will be held on Saturday, September 19th from 1-5PM at Cavanaugh’s River Deck on the Philadelphia waterfront. The event includes live music, raffles, beautiful views and special guest, Gary Monterosso from SNJ Today's What's on Tap, who will educate guests on the finer points of tasting. VIP tickets also available that include a one-hour pre-party with exclusive tastings. For more information and to purchase tickets, please go to: www.sippinbytheriver.com.
Fargo, North Dakota
4:00 p.m. | Rochester, New York
1:00-3:45 PM | Del Mar, California
9:00 am- 12:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us to celebrate the strides we've taken to find cures for IBD!