Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 p.m. | Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
The CCFA Chapter Medical Advisory Committee helps to plan our 2014 education programs and assists with the chapter events that are held through the local CCFA office in Wisconsin.
6:00 pm, Registration at 5:30 pm | St. Peters, Missouri
“We are here for each other, me and my brother” is hosting their second bowling tournament to raise funds for their team. Blake (9) and Carson (7) are brothers who are suffering with Crohn’s Disease. Come show them your support for a night of bowling and fun for a GREAT cause!
6:00pm - 8:00pm | St, Louis, Missouri
This is a great opportunity to meet fellow fundraising participants and team captains, get up to date information, jumpstart your goals, win prizes and explore the Magic House.
6:00 pm | New York, New York
An evening lecture on diet, nutrition and IBD with Dr. Ellen Scherl and Colleen Webb. The program will include an IBD friendly cooking demo!
7:30 pm | Old Westbury, NY, New York
A festive evening of comedy featuring Rita Rudner and honoring Jeffrey A. Kraut as Community Champion, Friend and Advocate and Cornerstone Award recipients Abbe & Scott Spector
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
This program is for families to learn the latest information about IBD.
9AM Registration/10:30AM Walk Start | Fort Lauderdale , Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
Doors Open at 6pm, Trivia Begins at 7pm | Maryland Heights, Missouri
Join us for ten rounds of trivia, a Hawaiian shirt contest, a table decorating contest, a raffle auction, 50/50 and cash prizes for 1st & 2nd place.
8:30am | Palo Alto, California
This is a half day event for patients and caregivers looking for the latest information on IBD.