Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9 am registration, 10 am games begin (event lasts until 4 pm) | Atlanta, Georgia
Join CCFA and play flag football in the Georgia Dome! This fall,20 teams will compete in a touch football tournament, on the field, under the lights, at the Georgia Dome – home of the Atlanta Falcons!
Registration at 10:00am, Walk at 11:00am | Rogers, Arkansas
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure!
9 AM - 12:30 PM | Columbus, Ohio
Program in Columbus Ohio featuring updates on the latest in treatments, research, and management of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
6:00 p.m. | Scotia, New York
7-8:30 PM | Overland Park, Kansas
This free informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session will outline the risk and benefits of various therapies for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30-8:00 pm | Atlanta, Georgia
6:30 PM | Troy, Michigan
A CNE activity for nurses and physician assistants involved in the care of patients with IBD
6:30-8:00 pm | Raleigh, North Carolina
6:30 pm | Roslyn Harbor, New York
A Strolling Dinner, wine and spirits event with Awards Ceremony.
dinner and auction