Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Worcester, Massachusetts
An evening lecture detailing what every parent needs to know about inflammatory bowel disease, followed by a question-and-answer session.
3:00 PM | Tucson, Arizona
3:00PM | Walnut Creek
Take Steps is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases.
11am | Chicago, Illinois
On October 3rd Kendra Scott Jewelry (www.kendrascott.com) located at 900 N Michigan (Bloomingdale's Bldg) will be hosting an open event for CCFA. Proceeds benefit the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter of CCFA. More Details to come, but mark your calendars and invite your friends. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-827-0404.
3:00 p.m. | Fort Collins, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, October 3rd at 3:00 p.m. at City Park for a family-friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. This wonderful event will also be filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, and educational materials.
10:00 AM CST | San Antonio, Texas
8:30-11:30am | Brookfield, Wisconsin
Join us for a half-day education conference covering topics like Complementary Medicine in IBD and Diet and Nutrition in IBD.
12 PM-4 PM
Come to Delta Epsilon Beta's Carnival to Cure Crohn's and Colitis for fun, games, raffles, prizes, food, face painting and more! All proceeds will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, so gather your family and friends and head out there!
9:00-12:30 | Chapel Hill, North Carolina
October 2015 Information Meetings for Las Vegas and NOLA