Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
We are so excited to get the 2014 Northwest Arkansas Take Steps Walk season off to a great start. Its happening this Sunday with the first committee meeting of 2014! Join your fellow committee members and volunteers to help us prepare to make 2014 the best NW Arkansas walk yet!
With no proven IBD diet, patients and their caregivers do their own research and experimentation to make decisions around nutrition. This program is presented by a registered dietician. Topics include the role of nutrition with both an adult and pediatric focus; an overview of diets used by IBD patients; how to eat well with IBD, including diet, nutrition, and supplements; tools and nutritional resources; and a question-and-answer session with a Registered Dietician.
Registration- 5:30 Program - 6:00 | St. Cloud, Minnesota
Funds raised at the luncheon support the Foundation’s groundbreaking research in support of better therapies and cures.
7:00 - 9:15 PM | Highland Park, Illinois
"Give.Love.Yoga." is an all-ages yoga class which will benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.
11:30 AM - 2 PM | Clinton Township, Michigan
A place to come for FUN, FRIENDS & SUPPORT available to past campers, counselors, staff & prospective campers & families
9:00 am- 12:00 pm | Birmingham, Alabama
8:30am-11:00am | Timonium, Maryland
4 PM Registration/5 PM Walk Start | Maitland, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
3:00 PM | Raleigh, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk.