Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00 a.m. | Arlington, Texas
Take part in this year's Patient & Family Education Conference where local experts will inform you of advances in the latest treatment and management of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, two major categories of IBD. The program will focus on medical, surgical and integrative approaches for managing the diseases and will address new insights.
9:00am – 1:00pm | Orlando, Florida
Education seminar for Orlando community. Free Event. Open to public to come hear IBD specialists and doctors speak about latest research, treatment, and a panel Q &; A.
9:00AM-11:30AM | Dayton, Ohio
Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis- Dayton. September 12th, 2015 at Wegerzyn Gardens Metro park
8:00 am shotgun start | Maple Grove, Minnesota
Join us for our annual Golfing Fore Guts event at the Rush Creek Golf Club for a day of golf to benefit the Minnesota/Dakotas Chapter!
6:30 p.m. | Wausau, Wisconsin
Join us for an evening program on IBD Treatments.
7:00PM | Sacramento
An epic burger cook-off for charity!
6:00-8:30 PM | Santa Barbara, California
6:00-8:30 p.m. | Green Bay, Wisconsin
Join us for our evening educational program.
Raliegh, North Carolina
A Night at the Museum is the Triangle Area's new philanthropic event to benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Enjoy an assortment of tantalizing cuisine, music and fun while perusing our menu of fine auction packages.
Join us on September 19th at 2:00 PM at Mirabeau Meadows.