Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Birmingham , Michigan
The 9th Annual Spring Into Style Fashion Event will be held on Thursday, May 5, 2016 from 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m., at the beautiful Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. Join us for this fabulous event with over 350 guests.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Wheeler Historic Farms, Salt Lake City, Utah. 10am to 1:00 pm. Registration starts at 10:00 am, walk begins at 11:00 am. Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
2:00 PM | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken so no American has to suffer from Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach, and we need your help getting there.
9:30 AM Registration-Program and walk to follow | Miami, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
Be a part of South Florida’s largest fishing tournament! Space is limited so reserve your spots in advance.
11 am | Beverly Hills, California
The 9th Annual Women of Distinction Luncheon will honor three women who are successful in their fields and celebrate their commitment to philanthropy. NBC Weatherman/Comedian, Fritz Coleman will host and the Luncheon will feature a fashion show presented by Bloomingdales.
5:30 PM-8:00 PM | New York, New York
The New York City Take Steps is the #1 walk in the country having raised over $400,000 in 2015! It is never too early to get connected and start your involvement for 2016! Contact Kim Pang at firstname.lastname@example.org for opportunities to form a team, involve your school, office or place of worship today!
6:30pm | Glen Head, New York
A festive evening featuring a comedy performance.