Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30-9:30PM | Birmingham, Alabama
Casino for a Cause, hosted at Ted's Garage, is the Alabama/NW Florida Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's newest fundraiser that specifically targets a younger generation of charity-minded attendees. Guests will play casino games, enjoy live music, win great prizes and mix and mingle with other Birmingham professionals while helping to fund ground-breaking research, educational programs and support services for the 20,000 Alabamians living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. For more information or to purchase tickets please visit www.casinoforacause.com.
5 - 8 pm | Atlanta, Georgia
Mix and mingle with other Atlanta young professionals while helping to fund ground-breaking research, educational programs and support services for the 42,000 Georgians living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us for an exciting evening of wine tasting, live Blues music and fantastic live and silent auctions.
2:00pm | Shreveport, Louisiana
6:30pm - 9:00pm | Gahanna, Ohio
8:30am - 12:35pm | Franklin , Tennessee
7:00 pm | Saint Louis, Missouri
The Casino Night will assist in raising funds and awareness for Camp Oasis and medical research. Join us for a night of fun!
4:30 pm | Las Vegas, Nevada
See the glitz and glamour of the Vegas Strip as it was meant to be seen--at night! Run with Team Challenge Georgia this fall in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada as we race and fundraise for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles or train for a triathlon or cycling event while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.