Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
10 AM - 2 PM | Mobile, Alabama
10:00am | Glen Cove and Locust Valley , New York
Golf at The Creek and Nassau Country Club, Thursday, September 8th, honoring Chris & Matt Giamo. A great day of golf on two very special golf courses, followed by a surf'n'turf dinner in The Creek's Beach Pavilion.
San Diego, California
Join our team. Train with our coaches. Change lives by raising critical funds. Try us out with no obligation until the half-way point of the season. Commit. Race. San Diego Triathlon Classic is a spectacular course that gives participants a view of the most beautiful sites in San Diego.
9:00 am | Seattle, Washington
Get in the game and play flag football on CenturyLink field! Exact date is TBD but will be in fall of 2016!
San Diego, California
Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can complete a Sprint or Olympic distance Triathlon while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. We cover your weekend expenses and train you to swim, bike & run in San Diego. Be part of the team that's committed to finding a cure for Crohn's and colitis!
8:30am - 6:00pm | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Experience the NEW home of the Vikings as a player in our all-new flag football tournament while helping us tackle Crohn's and colitis. Recreational and competitive teams welcome. Limited to first 33 teams.
1:00-3:45 PM | San Diego, California
The sixth annual San Diego Triathlon Classic will take place on September 10, 2016- come and do it with Team Challenge! The San Diego Triathlon Classic boasts the most spectator friendly transition and course areas in all of Southern California. A unique multi-loop course allows spectators, families, and friends to see participants multiple times during the course of the event, as well as at the finish line.
10:00 AM | Santa Barbara, California
An educational program for patients, families, and caregivers living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
7:00 am | East Rutherford, New Jersey
Join your fellow football fans in a touch football tournament on the field at MetLife Stadium, home of the New York Football Giants and New York Jets, and help to find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.