Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00 AM-1:00 PM | Tampa, Florida
Free educational seminar open to the public.
4:00pm | La Jolla, California
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet- we need you! Register early and "Ride the Wave" to Take Steps success! Register and make a self-donation of at least $25 by January 31st and be entered to win a 1.5 hour Party Wave, Co-Ed Surf lesson for One from Surf Diva in La Jolla. Register at www.cctakesteps.org/sandiego and contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 497-1300.
4:00-7:00PM | Lexington, Kentucky
Fundraising Campaign; walking towards a cure for crohn's and colitis
5:00 PM | San Jose, California
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising program. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Live music, free food, and a festival atmosphere make this one of our most popular and fun programs! Join us in taking steps toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
5:00 PM | Chalco Hills, Nebraska
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Omaha NB
3:00pm | East Hartford, Connecticut
Take Steps Connecticut 2013
4:00 | Rochester, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
9:00 am | New York, New York
5:30pm - 7pm | San Diego, California
Our Happy Hour is now the second Monday of every month! Happy Hour location for May TBA.