Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:30am - 11:30am | Maitland, Florida
Take Steps is a large community festival and awareness walk where teams and individual walkers raise funds to support research and local programs for those living with inflammatory bowel disease - Crohn's or ulcerative colitis.
La Jolla, California
1/2 patient and family IBD education conference.
9:00 a.m. | Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest community fundraising event filled with festivities and an awareness walk as participants raise funds for research and local programs. Please consider supporting CCFA today through our page: www.cctakesteps.org/jacksonville2017
2:00pm | New Orleans, Louisiana
Check-In: 3:00 pm Walk Starts: 4:00 pm | Glen Allen, Virginia
10:30 AM | Santa Barbara, California
2 hour IBD education program held at the Eastside Library in Santa Barbara, CA.
11 am | Beverly Hills, California
The 10th Annual Women of Distinction Luncheon will honor women who are successful in their fields and celebrate their commitment to philanthropy. The Luncheon will feature a fashion show presented by Bloomingdales.
San Diego, California
Take Steps is a family-friendly festival and walk where patients, loved ones, friends and supporters EMPOWER and INSPIRE each other to continue the fight against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Patients and their families are provided the perfect opportunity to CONNECT with the greater inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) community, helping them understand they are never alone in this fight.
10:30AM | Naperville, Illinois
Join us to take steps for Crohn's & colitis!