Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising mission critical funds and awareness for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Over the past 7 years we have raised nearly $60 million in the search for cures for these debilitating digestive diseases. Join us in 2016! Take Steps is a nationwide event in more than 145 communities across the country. More information coming soon.
6:00 PM | New York, New York
A spectacular evening of wonderful entertainment by Broadway's brightest singing the wonderful standards and hits sung by the late, great Nancy LaMott.
7:00am-3:00pm | Las Vegas, Nevada
6:30-8pm | Lebanon, New Hampshire
Join us at one of the events below for an expert-led, interactive workshop on providing optimal care to patients with inflammatory bowel disease. A gastroenterology nurse expert will review best methods to screen and risk-stratify patients, evaluate treatment options, and apply shared decision making to improve adherence and optimize outcomes. Take-home resources will also be available for use in your own clinic.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Mount Laurel, New Jersey
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter invites you to join us for a FREE informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session that will outline the risk and benefits of various therapies for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), and ways to advocate for optimal IBD care.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Invites you to join us for a FREE informational program that will help you sort through the treatment options for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Listen to a live presentation, participate in the question-and-answer session, and interact with other people affected by IBD.
6:30pm | Winter Park, Florida
6th Annual Crystal Ball Corporate Cocktail is a beautiful evening of networking with Orlando's finest! The cocktail consists of live music, silent auction, raffle, amazing food and drinks. Great way to raise awareness in Central Florida for IBD. To purchase tickets or make a donation, please visit: http://ccfacrystalball16.auction-bid.org
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis on Saturday, October 29th at 2:00pm at Highland Road Park