Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
3:00pm | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
6pm-8pm | Dayton, Ohio
Join us for a FREE informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session that will outline the risk and benefits of various therapies.
7pm | Cleveland , Ohio
Buy tickets at http://online.ccfa.org/site/Calendar?id=139561&view=Detail Venture back in time to the historic 1920’s Ballroom at Park Lane and let the adventure begin. Local vineyards and wineries bring their finest wines to taste, Spice of Life Catering provides both light and heavy bites to pair with the tastings. While not a traditional sit-down dinner, there will be enough food to keep your stomach happy through-out the night. Join emcee Bill Wills of Newsradio WTAM 1100 as you bid on silent and live auctions, book a gangsta’ booth with your friends or try your luck at pulling a $100 or $50 bottle of wine in the wine pull. With a focus on supporting locally and being healthy, we’re toasting to all of the fantastic people (that’s you) who help CCFA fund research for cures to Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. | Cherry Hill, New Jersey
This program will discuss the role of nutrition in IBD.
2:00 PM | Tampa, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Join families and companies in your community at a festival in the park followed by a walk to raise awareness and funds for IBD.
Check-In/Registration starts at 9:00 AM; Walk starts at 10:00 AM | Corpus Christi, Texas
3:00 PM | Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
6:00 - 10:00 PM
CCFA Annual Gala at Ditka's Restaurant, Chicago, Illinois Celebrate at our Annual Dinner Event while enjoying entertainment, participating in raffles and a live auction and raising funds for our important mission. We look forward to honoring those that have made a difference- Dr. Russell Cohen and Ally Bain, known for her work in helping pass the Restroom Access Act.
7:00am-2:00pm | Las Vegas, Nevada
6:30 pm | Powell, Ohio
An upscale evening of sampling savory & sweet delicacies from Central Ohio's finest restaurants and bakeries. The evening includes live & silent auctions, entertainment and more.