Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Kickoff for the Austin Take Steps Walk
7:05 p.m. | Allen, Texas
CCFA and the Allen Americans are partnering together this season for Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Night on Saturday, February 6, 2016! Tickets to the game are $18 each, with $6 of every ticket purchased going back to CCFA North Texas.
2:00-10:00pm | St Paul, Minnesota
Join CCFA at Burning Brothers Brewing for a gluten-free pint or two! For every pint sold on February 13, BBB will donation $1 to CCFA.
Boca Raton, Florida
The 26th Annual Book of Hope Luncheon, benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, South Florida Chapter, will take place on February 18, 2016 at the Boca Raton Resort. The Book of Hope Luncheon is one of the South Florida Chapter's signature events with the goal of raising funds and awareness to support the foundation's mission.
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM | Seattle, Washington
Patient education program that includes topics such as: surgery for Crohn's; surgery for UC; patient panels; abcesses, fistulas & perianal disease; living with a J-pouch; fighting disease recurrence after resection; living with an ostomy; surgery in older patients; and pregnancy and fertility. Concurrent sessions will allow presentations to discuss issues specific to Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM | Roseville, California
Get to know other kids with Crohn's and ulcerative colitis while creating your own art project.
6:00-7:30 PM | Spokane, Washington
6:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
Laissez les bon temps roulez through the Big Easy as Team Challenge hits the streets of New Orleans for the first time. Music makes up the heart and “sole” of this event. Live bands will be performing a variety of music from alternative to soul along the course.