Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30-7:30 PM | Chapel Hill, North Carolina
6:00pm | Baltimore, Maryland
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. In 2014, more than 70,000 people joined us nationwide, helping us raise $11M. 82 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
Check-in and Festival Start: 2:00; Walk Start: 3:00 | Prairie Village, Kansas
Join us on June 7, 2013 to raise funds and awareness of IBD!
New York, New York
Join the CCFA Theatre Club at On the 20th Century, about Oscar Jaffe, a down-and-out Broadway producer struggling to convince his former muse to return to Broadway. Oscar hopes he can lure her back to salvage his sinking Broadway career!
6:30-8:00 PM | Powell, Tennessee
12:30pm | Springboro, Ohio
Golf outing to benefit CCFA
4pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Take Steps Indy is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Indiana.
9:00am - 12:30pm | Metairie, Louisiana
"Update & Management of the Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD): Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Includes Basics and Latest Developments
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.