Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Knowledge is Power! Register today for the Annual Patient & Family Education Symposium presented by the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter.
Doors Open at 6pm, Trivia Begins at 7pm | Maryland Heights, Missouri
Join us for ten rounds of trivia, a holiday themed best dressed contest, table decorating contest, raffle auction, 50/50 and cash prizes for 1st & 2nd place.
9:00 am | Raleigh, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk.
4:00 pm | Midland, Texas
The 2015 Midland Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
12:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter invites you along with family and friends to our Annual Patient Education Day. A panel of IBD healthcare providers will explore the aspects of living with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30-8:30 p.m. | Brookfield, Wisconsin
Join us at our upcoming patient education program in Milwaukee.
6:00-8:00 PM | Los Alamitos, California
Join CCFA for this free education program for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis patients and their loved ones! “Take Control: Managing IBD Decisions” will outline risks and benefits of various therapies for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, known collectively as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The program will discuss how to make informed decisions about care management with the healthcare team.
Register for any of the Flying Pig weekend events and use our discount code in exchange for a donation/fundraising! CCFA will receive credit for your registration, and you'll receive a discounted registration rate!
3:00 PM | San Jose, California
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising program. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure.