Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Doors Open at 6pm, Trivia Begins at 7pm | Maryland Heights, Missouri
Join us for ten rounds of trivia, a Hawaiian shirt contest, a table decorating contest, a raffle auction, 50/50 and cash prizes for 1st & 2nd place.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
This program is for families to learn the latest information about IBD.
Due to the lack of attendees, our Kid's Count Program has been CANCELLED. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
7:00-9:00 pm | Denver, Colorado
Interested in meeting other young people living with IBD? Then this is the group for you. No obligation, just show up and meet some great folks.
This is a workshop for patient and caregivers looking for more information about IBD.
Des Plaines, Illinois
Knowledge is Power! Register today for the Annual Patient & Family Education Symposium presented by the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter.
We are so excited to get the 2014 Northwest Arkansas Take Steps Walk season off to a great start. Its happening this Sunday with the first committee meeting of 2014! Join your fellow committee members and volunteers to help us prepare to make 2014 the best NW Arkansas walk yet!
open to close | Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman, Oklahoma
Eat at any Metro Oklahoma City, Norman, or Edmond Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler locations on the 3rd Monday of each month. When you order mention CCFA, CCFA Take Steps, or CCFA Team Challenge and Johnnies will dontate a portion of the cost of your meal to CCFA-Oklahoma Chapter! Thank you Johnnies Charcoal Broiler for helping to find a cure for Crohn's & colitis!
Livingston, New Jersey
7:00 - 9:15 PM | Highland Park, Illinois
"Give.Love.Yoga." is an all-ages yoga class which will benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.