Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
The deadline to submit all West Virginia Camp Oasis forms are due on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. If you're attending the West Virginia Camp Oasis this summer (June 18-22), don't hesitate in sending in your forms.
7:05 PM | Chicago, Illinois
Join us at Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs take on the Giants! All proceeds to benefit the CCFA mission.
For the entire month of May, Indulge is partnering with CCFA to raise money to support efforts to find a cure for Crohn’s and colitis. Thanks to your purchase of our Crostini Trio/La Terre Cabernet Sauvignon special, a portion of the proceeds will go toward continuing CCFA’s mission. Please contact CCFA to find out more about local events, programs, support and see how they can help. http://www.indulgewinebar.com/
3:00 pm Check In - 4:00 pm Walk | Colonie, New York
Albany Take Steps Walk
4pm Registration, 5pm Walk steps off | Knoxville, Tennessee
Join us to raise funds to find a cure for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis
6pm; registration 7pm; Walk Begins | Jacksonville, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
4:00PM | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
5:00 PM to 8:00 PM | Charleston, South Carolina
Please join us for the 1st Spring Fundraiser in Charleston, SC supporting CCFA, Carolinas Chapter.
6:00 - 9:00 PM | Scottsdale, Arizona
ENJOY APPETIZERS, WINE RAFFLES & SILENT AUCTION