Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
8:00pm | New York, New York
6:00pm | Bronx, New York
3:00 PM | Richmond, Virginia
12:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Whether you are newly diagnosed, have lived with Crohn's or colitis for years, or have a loved one who lives with IBD, it is important to understand the impact of these diseases. Come join us as a panel of health experts explore the various aspects of living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm | Denver, Colorado
Join us for a night at the Rocky Mountain Chapter office for pizza and advocacy training. Our 2016 goal is to get two Colorado representatives of the House to join our Crohn’s and Colitis Caucus. Learn how to raise awareness of our elected officials on the local and national level.
6:30 PM | Grand Rapids, Michigan
Grand Rapids program for patients and caregivers affected by Crohn's and ulcerative colitis
6:30 p.m. | Newton, Massachusetts
Register for any of the Flying Pig weekend events and use our discount code in exchange for a donation/fundraising! CCFA will receive credit for your registration, and you'll receive a discounted registration rate, as well as incentives based on how much you fundraise!
11:00 AM | Costa Mesa, California
10:00 a.m. | Jacksonville, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission. Join families and companies in your community at a festival in the park followed by a walk to raise awareness and funds for IBD. 2016 Registration NOW OPEN!