Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9:00 a.m. Registration, Program and Walk to follow | West Palm Beach, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
8:00 am- 4:00 pm | Houston, Texas
7:00pm | Cleveland, Ohio
3:00 PM | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Towson, Maryland
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, and any healthcare providers involved in the care of IBD patients.
1:00pm | Charleston, South Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk
12-4pm | Darien, Connecticut
9:00am - 12:30pm | Mineola , New York
A program committed to providing quality patient education and support to patients and their loved ones, a core standard in our overall mission. Through our signature program, IBD: It's A Family Affair we recognize that Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis require a well- rounded approach in research, practice, and management. We aim to provide an informative and interactive program for patients and their loved ones to learn about the latest advances in inflammatory bowel disease.