Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm-8:30pm | La Jolla, California
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one across the finish line. Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds. You can do this! We provide a comprehensive 14-week training program including swim, bike, run and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics.
6:00 PM | Spokane, Washington
9am-11am | Manchester, Connecticut
Our Kickoff Celebration is a great way to reconnect with fellow veteran teams, meet new teams, learn what we have planned for 2015 and, most importantly, hear from our Honored Heroes, Danny LaManna & Lisa Nightingale!
6:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Save the date for the 2015 Cocktails for the Cause. You'll want to join us for another spectacular evening to celebrate CCFA and the work being done to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. If you are interested in joining the committee, would like to sponsor the event or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-812-8998.
7:00 PM - 12:00 AM | Atlanta, Georgia
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America's Annual Torch Gala will be held at the exquisite Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead again this year. Click the article title for more details or visit www.torchgala.com.
9:30 am- 12:00 pm | Prescott, Arizona
11:00AM | Mason, Ohio
Educational Program for both IBD patients and family members of IBD patients. Includes break-out sessions on specific topics and a keynote address. Family friendly.
San Diego, California
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission.
Parents and caregivers will attend a 2-hour educational session given by experts from St. Louis Children’s Hospital and SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center while kids get to participate in bowling fun!