Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Lunch at Noon, Shotgun Start at 1:00 pm | Maumelle, Arkansas
All proceeds of this tournament will benefit the Arkansas Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
7:00pm-10:00pm | New York, New York
Join the CCFA young Professionals committee at Lucky Strike for our Gut-Ter Ball bowling night!
5:30pm Doors | Nashville, Tennessee
Buds n Suds benefit concert 17th annual
7:00pm | Sacramento, California
You won't want to miss this epic burger cook-off for charity!
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
9:00 am- 12:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina
4:00 p.m. | Rochester, New York
9:00am | Bristol, Rhode Island
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. Take Steps for Crohn’s & colitis is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases. In the past five years alone, we succeeded in bringing together over 100,000 people and raised close to $40 million to help further CCFA’s mission. 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
Mountain Pine, Arkansas
9:00am - 2:00pm | New York, New York
Learn about the latest advances in IBD treatment and enjoy a morning filled with exciting information that will cover topics relevant to both Pediatric and Adult IBD: Pediatric Emotional Health and Alternative Treatments, Transition of Care in Pediatric IBD, Microbiome Initiatives, New Treatments, Health Care Maintenance/Nutrition, Pregnancy, and Patient Assistance Programs.