Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
High View, West Virginia
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
7:00pm - 10:00pm | Fort Collins, Colorado
The event is free to attend, although donations are highly encouraged. There will be donated food and beer. The first beer is free. Pateros Creek Brewery will also be donating 20% of their sales this night to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. Learn more about Crohn's and colitis, meet others in the area, ask questions, enjoy food/drinks, and find out about CCFA events. Though this group targets those who are young professionals, all ages are welcome to attend. For more information or to RSVP contact: Lisa Mason firstname.lastname@example.org 303-829-0433
CCFA Golf Tournament and Poker Night! Join us as we celebrate over two decades of making strides towards cures for Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis! (sponsorship opportunities available)
New York, New York
IAS provides gastroenterologists, immunologists, internists, dermatologists, rheumatologists, and other specialists with groundbreaking collaborative care approaches to treating patients with interrelated imune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMIDs), such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and inflammatory bowel disease, as well as extra-intestinal manifestations like psoriasis and sondyloarthritis.
2:00pm to 8:00pm | Austin, Texas
San Francisco, California
The Adam Stannard Tribute Fund
3:00 pm | Independence, Ohio
Take Steps is a 2 mile walk and celebration that brings nearly 1,000 people together to raise awareness and funds to support patient programs, education efforts, and further critical research for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. It is estimated that 1 in 200 people are affected by IBD, including 20,000 Ohioans living right here in Northeast Ohio
6:00pm - 9:00pm | Houston, Texas
Pompey, New York 13138, New York
The Shipyard Old Port Half Marathon is Portland’s premier summertime running event that cuts through the heart of the Old Port district and West End neighborhood and features sweeping views of the Casco Bay and its many islands. The event is hosted from Portland’s Ocean Gateway Terminal.