Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 | Seattle, Washington
Team Challenge New Orleans Rock n Roll Half Marathon Kickoff and Informational Meeting
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk.
West Windsor, New Jersey
Our walks offer an incredible day for family, friends and the community to come together in celebration of all their hard work and dedication to our mission. Contact Lisa Champion to get involved at email@example.com
8:30am | Cincinnati, Ohio
at Fleet Feet (Blue Ash). Come try out a training session with us, with a shoe & gear clinic to follow (includes discount on shoes for members of our team)!
Registration: 10:30am / Program: 10:45am | Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Join us Saturday, October 15 for our annual Sioux Falls Patient Education Program!
8:30 a.m. | Westworth VIllage, Texas
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
3:00 PM | Pasadena, California
We will #walkforcures at Victory Park in Pasadena to EMPOWER and INSPIRE patients and their families to live their fullest lives and continue our fight for cures. By joining the Take Steps community, you will fundraise to support mission-critical research and patient support programs for the 1.6 million Americans living with IBD. Walk as an individual or gather your friends, family, and co-workers to form a team.
11:00 a.m. | Westfield, Massachusetts
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
11:00 AM | Des Moines, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis in Des Moines, IA.