Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00 - 8:00 PM | Kirkwood, Missouri
Bring your friends and family to The Magic House for an evening of family fun! Learn more about CCFA & the Take Steps Walk, meet our Honored Heroes and connect with other local families affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
10:00am | Rogers, Arkansas
Walk with us in 2016 and help us step closer to cures! Someone you know suffers from Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, debilitating digestive diseases that are also known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). These diseases affect 1.6 million Americans, including 80,000 children. As part of the Take Steps family, you'll raise critical dollars that fund our mission. From groundbreaking research to patient education and outreach programs, we're working harder and smarter to enhance the quality of life for patients and accelerate progress.
8:30 am to 1:30 pm | Las Vegas, Nevada
Join us for this unique education opportunities to learn from nationally-recognized IBD experts, including Dr. Caroline Hwang from the University of Southern California and Dr. Christian Stone from the Comprehensive Digestive Institute of Nevada, as well as local experts.
6:00 pm | Westbury, New York
A educational program for women with IBD.
2:00pm-4:00pm | Winter Park, Florida
Come and learn from two expert physicians during our panel discussion: Dr. Bo Shen (Cleveland Clinic) Dr. Udayakumar Navaneethan (Florida Hospital Center for Interventional Endoscopy)
2016 marks the 41st Annual Renaissance Ball and this year, the theme is “Building a future free from IBD,” highlighting real estate and building companies in the Philadelphia and outlying communities. The Renaissance Ball is the premier fund raising event for the Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
8:00 AM-12:30 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
7:00 AM-3:00 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
2:00pm | New Orleans, Louisiana
6:30-8:00 PM | Charleston, South Carolina