Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
A new addition to the Team Challenge roster, New Orleans is one of the country’s most culturally, architecturally and musically interesting cities. The Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon unfolds along a course through the city in the days leading up to Mardi Gras, the annual pre-Lent party to end all parties! Questions: Morgan Harris, 484-278-3934, firstname.lastname@example.org Register Now: http://online.ccfa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=tc_team_philadelphia
6:30 PM | Houston, Texas
6:30-8pm | Charleston, South Carolina
Join us at one of the events below for an expert-led, interactive workshop on providing optimal care to patients with inflammatory bowel disease. A gastroenterology nurse expert will review best methods to screen and risk-stratify patients, evaluate treatment options, and apply shared decision making to improve adherence and optimize outcomes. Take-home resources will also be available for use in your own clinic.
Gastroenterology Updates in IBD & Liver Disease
6 p.m. | Indianapolis, Indiana
The Great Gutsby Gala includes an evening filled with a cocktail reception, dinner, open bar, auction and live entertainment! For more information, please visit www.greatgutsbygala.com.
7:30 a.m. | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This event will highlight the advances in diagnosis and treatment of IBD. The program will include lectures by nationally and internationally recognized experts, followed by interactive panel discussions. A wide array of topics will be discussed including the pathophysiology of IBD, pharmacologic therapies and surgical interventions. Participants will receive a comprehensive overview of the latest available research and clinical information on evaluation and management of patients with IBD. This activity has been designed for gastroenterologists, gastrointestinal surgeons, GI fellows and residents, physician assistants, clinical nurse specialists, radiologists, pathologists, nutritionists and other health care professionals. This program is endorsed by The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter.
10:00 AM-3:30 PM | Portland, Oregon
9:00 AM | Sacramento
Half day education conference for people with IBD and their loved ones.