Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Pedal through Get Your Guts in Gear, a three-day bicycle ride that helps support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
5:00 pm | Rochester, New York
Bands,Food, Drinks, Games and More!
2pm | Dryden , New York
Please join us for a walk to benefit Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. Be sure to bring your canine friend (on a leash) and enjoy the park and festivities planned for the day. Any person who raises at least $100 will also enjoy food and beverage. Any questions, please call Kelly (607)342-3539
10:00 a.m. | Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Join us for a full day at Chagrin Valley Country Club Includes breakfast, full round of golf, lunch, exquisite dinner buffet with cocktails plus live and silent auctions. Option to attend for Dinner & Cocktails only - see event website for details. Country Club Attire, no denim
6:00pm | Buffalo, New York
The Western NY Chapter of the Crohn’s and Colitis foundation of America (CCFA) is hosting Wind-Down Wednesday on August 28th at the beautiful Templeton Landing Upper Terrace. This elegant event will feature a variety of hors d’oeuvres, wines, non-alcoholic beverages, and the best sunset in Buffalo!
Support our Team Challenge participants!
6PM | Omaha, Nebraska
Educational Event for Nutrition & IBD
Las Vegas, Nevada
9:30am | Lockport , New York
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
3:30-5:30PM | Huntsville, Alabama
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Our 2013 event is just around the corner! Register today and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. We're committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn's and colitis! To register please visit www.cctakesteps.org/huntsville.
2:00pm | Lafayette, Louisiana