Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00pm - 9:00pm | Houston, Texas
Pompey, New York 13138, New York
Troy, New York
Annual Golf Tournament - Fundraiser
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference
6:00-8:30 PM | Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
10 am | Washington, Michigan
Join us for a day of great golf, excellent company all for an amazing cause as we tee of for Crohn's and Colitis! Individual golfer - $150 includes- 18 holes, course contests, lunch on the turn, drinks on the course, BBQ dinner with Premium Open Bar!
Ocean City, New Jersey
Take in the sites and sounds of the South Jersey Shore while raising money for CCFA! Join us for an event you don't want to miss. Register today to receive your Guts & Glory t-shirt on race day. Sign up on you rown or form a team. Start fundraising for a cure today!
8:00 am - 12:30pm | Nashville, Tennessee
6pm | Rogers, Arkansas
It is time to get together and start planning the 2015 NW Arkansas Take Steps Walk! Please join us if you are a past committee member or want to help with this year's walk. We would love your help and to hear your ideas!