Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30pm | Houston, Texas
The 2015 Winter Ball - A Night on the Nile celebrates the ABC's Women of Distinction presented by the Mercedes-Benz Dealers of Greater Houston and benefits the South Texas Chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
A Touch of Football is CCFA's flag football tournament where teams compete against each other while helping to raise funds to find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Participants will get a chance to play at Sports Authority Field at Mile High and will enjoy a lunch buffet, team photos, team shirts, and stadium tours.
10:30 pm - 1:30 pm | Boca Raton, Florida
The 25th Annual Book of Hope Luncheon, benefitting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Florida Chapter, will take place on Thursday, February 19, 2015 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. The Book of Hope Luncheon is one of the Florida chapter's signature events with the goal of raising funds and awareness to support the chapter's mission.
6:30pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
This 2-day Intestinal Pathobiology Symposium is being organized in memory of Dr. Shanthi Sitaraman, who was an extremely well respected and highly accomplished physician and scientist in gastrointestinal diseases research. The symposium will be held on March 18 and 19, 2015 at Georgia State University in downtown Atlanta. For full details, please visit http://biomedical.gsu.edu/symposium/
12:00pm | Seattle, Washington
Funds raised at the luncheon support the Foundation’s groundbreaking research in support of better therapies and cures. You can also be assured CCFA spends your dollars wisely, with more than 79 cents of every dollar raised going back into the mission in 2013.
2:00pm | Portland, Oregon
Take Steps Portland - A fundraising
Little Rock, Arkansas
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure!