Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
St Cloud, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in St. Cloud, MN.
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk.
Fargo, North Dakota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in Rochester, MN.
3:00 p.m. | Fort Collins, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, October 1st at 3:00 p.m. at City Park for a family-friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. This wonderful event will also be filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, and educational materials.
2:00pm | Redmond, Washington
CCFA Northwest is partnering with Microsoft for their annual 5K run/ walk in Redmond on October 7th.
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Lincoln, NE
9 AM - 3 PM | Los Angeles, California
A full-day conference designed to educate the IBD patient community about new developments.
Charleston, South Carolina
Join us for a fun and exciting day at CCFA's largest Fundraiser, the Take Steps Walk
Join us in Newport Coast for a day of golf, on-course games and exciting contests. The evening concludes with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres buffet, raffle, fundraising benefit auction and awards ceremony. Evening reception overlooks the breathtaking course at Pelican Hill. Visit online at ccfa.org/ocgolfclassic to learn more. Proceeds support groundbreaking research to find cures and treat and diagnose children and adults affected by these chronic digestive diseases.