Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
9am-11am | Manchester, Connecticut
Our Kickoff Celebration is a great way to reconnect with fellow veteran teams, meet new teams, learn what we have planned for 2015 and, most importantly, hear from our Honored Heroes, Danny LaManna & Lisa Nightingale!
1:00-4:00pm | St. Louis, Missouri
Parents and caregivers will attend a 2-hour educational session given by experts from St. Louis Children’s Hospital and SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center while kids get to participate in bowling fun!
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference
Team Challenge is the endurance training program for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Locally, we will be training and participating in the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon, which takes place on July 19. We have a 100% race day success rate so, no matter your athletic background, we will get you across the finish line! We have many other races both nationally and internationally, so come out to a meet and greet to learn more, meet the Coach, past participants, and have all of your questions answered!
This two-day Intestinal Pathobiology Symposium is being organized in memory of Dr. Shanthi Sitaraman, who was an extremely well respected and highly accomplished physician and scientist in gastrointestinal diseases research. The symposium will be held on March 18 and 19, 2015 at Georgia State University in downtown Atlanta. For full details, please visit http://biomedical.gsu.edu/symposium/
8:30 am - 2:30 pm | Albany, New York
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. | Annapolis, Maryland
This education program will discuss the role of nutrition in IBD. This program will be presented by a gastroenterologist and registered dietitian.
20th Annual Patient and Family Education Program April 25th from 9am-1pm Harper College in Palatine
6:00pm - 8:00pm | St, Louis, Missouri
This is a great opportunity to meet fellow fundraising participants and team captains, get up to date information, jumpstart your goals, win prizes and explore the Magic House.
9:00-1:00pm | St. Louis, Missouri
Featuring speakers from Washington University, Barnes/Jewish Hospital, St. Louis University Hospital and others. Sessions will feature speaker and Q&A. The program will close with an opportunity for final expert panel Q&A.