Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:00pm | Bloomington, Minnesota
Join us for the Evening of Hope Gala to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Hors d'oeuvres, cocktails and silent auction begin at 6:00pm.
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis on Saturday, October 29th at 2:00pm at Highland Road Park
6:00PM-10:00PM | Cincinnati, Ohio
This is your chance to kick a field goal inside an NFL stadium!
7:00pm | Cleveland, Ohio
8:00 am- 4:00 pm | Houston, Texas
6:00 pm | Scotia, New York
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
1 in 200 people are living with Crohn's Disease or ulcerative colitis -- chronic, debilitating digestive diseases. There are no cures...yet. We can change that! spin4 crohn's & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay and fundraising event across the nation.
12-4pm | Darien, Connecticut
11:00 a.m. | Dallas, Texas
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay to raise funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.