Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:10 PM | Seattle, Washington
Enjoy some major league baseball on September 16th while supporting CCFA!
Raleigh, North Carolina
A Night at the Museum is the Triangle Area's new philanthropic event to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. Enjoy an assortment of tantalizing cuisine, music and fun while perusing our menu of fine auction packages.
10 a.m. | Green Bay, Wisconsin
Join us for our walk and festival at the Aurora BayCare Medical Center campus.
3:30 p.m. | Rochester, New York
1:00pm to 3:00pm | Colorado Springs, Colorado
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
Westlake Village, California
Wine tasting, food, live music and more at the Hyatt Regency in Westlake Village
St Cloud, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in St. Cloud, MN.
6:30pm | Tampa, Florida
The 3rd Annual Toast For A Cure Corporate Cocktail is a fun evening of music, appetizers, drinks, raffle and silent auction to help raise funds for research for education programs. Fantastic way to come out and raise awareness for IBD while networking with business professionals in the corporate and healthcare communities and meeting others connected to the mission.
6:00 p.m. | Glastonbury , Connecticut