Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
6:30-8:00 PM | Buena Park, California
12:30p | Tarzana, California
Spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay that raises funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Participate during Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week in our inaugural indoor cycling event on December 5.
noon | Baltimore, Maryland
2015 spin4 crohn's and colitis
New York, New York
It doesn’t matter if you are a dedicated indoor cyclist or use your stationary bike as a clothes rack; this event provides a new and exciting way to support IBD research!
9:00 am - 12:00 pm | New York, New York
Spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay that raises funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Participate during Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week in our inaugural indoor cycling event on December 5. You can ride solo for the entire 2 hours, if you're tough enough, or grab some friends to form a team. More teammates = less sweat for you! Each bike has a commitment of $1,000, but you can raise more to get VIP perks and help fund cures faster! You'll even receive access to fundraising tips, tricks & tools to help along the way. Join the movement, and reserve your bike at www.spin4.org. For more information, contact Jessica Dean, National Program Manager at 310-694-3343 or email@example.com
1:00-6:00pm | 224 Westlake Ave N #100, Seattle, Washington
You'll never go further on a stationary bike!
9:00 am to 11:00 am | Fort Collins, Colorado
Join us at the Museum of Discovery for an education presentation by Dr. Nicole Kershner on nutrition for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis patients.
December 5, 2015 Spin4 Join us as we spin4 Crohn’s & colitis cures. On December 5, 2015, CCFA will host its first indoor cycling and fundraising event. Think you’re tough enough? Ride solo for the entire two hours. Want less sweat and more fun? Grab some friends and form a team! For additional questions or information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.Colorado
Give where you live and support CCFA on Colorado Gives Day! Colorado’s largest one-day online giving event, presented by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, will be held on Tuesday, December 8th. Every dollar donated is 100% tax deductible and helps us take one step closer to a world free from IBD!
6:30-8:30 PM | Laguna Hills, California