Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
7:00 pm- 11:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us for an evening of fine red and white wines, beer, a live blues band, scrumptious catering, and fabulous live and silent auctions.
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. | Irving, Texas
Local IBD experts will inform you of advances in the latest treatment and management of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. The program will focus on medical, surgical and integrative approaches for managing the disease and will address new insights.
9:00 am - 12:30 pm | Nashville, Texas
6:00 pm | Fort Lauderdale, Florida
You won’t want to miss being part of this fantastically fun, Evening of Hope at The Atlantic Hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Guests will enjoy a taste of the Boardwalk with cocktails, appetizers and food stations, music and surprises around every corner. This event promises not to be your “Father’s Fundraiser”!!
Our bi-annual patient education symposiums feature an IBD specialist as the keynote speaker with breakout sessions for this half-day event. Past breakout sessions have included topics, e.g. nutrition for IBD patients with a registered dietician and dealing with chronic illness with a psychologist, deciding on surgery with a colo-rectal surgeon.
7:00pm | St Louis, Missouri
Cashing out for Crohn’s & Colitis will assist in raising funds and awareness for Camp Oasis and medical research. Join us in making a difference!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. The Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon will be the culmination of Team Denver's 16-week winter season, where participants raise mission critical funds for CCFA in exchange for training, coaching, entry fees, and running a destination half marathon.
Choose your Challenge with Team Challenge San Diego to complete your FIRST endurance event or your NEXT!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Team Challenge South Florida is gearing up for our Winter 2014season that will begin in July! This season, Team Challenge will be participating in the Rock 'n Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon on November 17th! For information on our new Triathlon program, click here!