Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
High View, West Virginia
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
12:30pm | Springboro, Ohio
Golf outing to benefit CCFA
11:00am | Loveland, Ohio
Annual golf outing to benefit CCFA
4 pm - 7 pm | Denver, Colorado
City Park, Denver. 4-7 PM. Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
9:00 AM | Chalco Hills, Nebraska
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Omaha NE
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
CCFA Golf Tournament and Poker Night! Join us as we celebrate over two decades of making strides towards cures for Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis! (sponsorship opportunities available)
REGISTER NOW! CCFA and the Golf & Poker Committee are proud to present the 21st Annual CCFA Golf Tournament & Poker Night. Join us as we celebrate two decades of making strides towards cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
1:30 p.m. | Dallas, Texas
This FREE educational activity features an expert presentation, an interactive question-and-answer session, and offers 1.5 continuing education contact hours.
6:00PM | Boston, Massachusetts
Join us at the Liberty Hotel on Thursday, June 25 for live music, wine, delicious food, and awards for two leaders in IBD! Hosted by the CCFA Young Professionals Committee, join over 200 CCFA supporters for an unforgettable night!