Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Join us on September 19th at 2:00 PM at Mirabeau Meadows.
Fargo, North Dakota
3PM | St Cloud, Minnesota
San Diego, California
Home of the original TriRock event and birth place of triathlon, TriRock San Diego is the largest triathlon event in the City of San Diego. This 6th Annual event boasts the only downtown venue with a calm, protected swim in San Diego Harbor, a bike course that is flat and fast with great views of the harbor and a rare chance to ride onboard 32nd street Naval Base. The run course has views of the San Diego Harbor and USS Midway. It finishes in front of the main stage at the boardwalk venue area. Finish in style on the red carpet.
9:00am | Boca Raton, Florida
Free interactive education program open to the public which will include information for patients, caregivers & family members on Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis presented by the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Florida Chapter.
2:00pm | Eugene, Oregon
Fundraising walk for Crohn's & Colitis complete with entertainment, food and information about CCFA and our programs.
3:00pm | Rochester, Minnesota
8:30 a.m. Registration & Festivities | Tyler, Texas
The 2015 Tyler Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
4:00 p.m. Registration & Festivities | Fort Worth, Texas
The 2015 Fort Worth Take Steps walk offers a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk event is filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners.
8:00 AM | Newport Beach, California
Join us for in Newport Coast for a day of golf, on-course games and exciting contests. The evening concludes with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres buffet, raffle, fundraising benefit auction and awards ceremony. Evening reception overlooks the breathtaking course at Pelican Hill. Visit Online.ccfa.org/ocgolfclassic to learn more. Proceeds support groundbreaking research to find cures, treat and diagnose children and adults affected by these chronic digestive diseases.