Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
11am | Chicago, Illinois
On October 3rd Kendra Scott Jewelry (www.kendrascott.com) located at 900 N Michigan (Bloomingdale's Bldg) will be hosting an open event for CCFA. Proceeds benefit the Illinois Carol Fisher Chapter of CCFA. More Details to come, but mark your calendars and invite your friends. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-827-0404.
3:00PM | Walnut Creek
Take Steps is a family friendly community walk dedicated to raising awareness and mission-critical funds for cures for digestive diseases.
8:00am | Dunnellon, Florida
For all you golf lovers out there, please check out this amazing event put together by Tim Johnson & his family to benefit CCFA. This year’s event will be held Saturday, Sat. October 3rd at Juliette Falls Golf Club in Dunnellon, FL. Enjoy a complete program of special events, 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, raffles, and prizes… Hope to see you there!
3:00 PM | Columbia, South Carolina
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Denver, Colorado
Join CCFA on Saturday, October 10, 2015 at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus for a day full of presentations and information on the latest in IBD and research.
2:00pm | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
9:00am | San Diego, California
Fun-filled day including games, behind-the-scenes stadium tours at Qualcomm Stadium, sideline games, raffle, field goal kicking contest, and more!
9:00 AM | Des Moines, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis in Des Moines IA