Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
5pm | Indianapolis, Indiana
Play on the Colts turf!! Teams will raise funds and compete in a flag football tournament at the Colts practice facility!
7:00 pm- 11:00 pm | Charlotte, North Carolina
Join us for an evening of fine red and white wines, beer, a live blues band, scrumptious catering, and fabulous live and silent auctions.
Our bi-annual patient education symposiums feature an IBD specialist as the keynote speaker with breakout sessions for this half-day event. Past breakout sessions have included topics, e.g. nutrition for IBD patients with a registered dietician and dealing with chronic illness with a psychologist, deciding on surgery with a colo-rectal surgeon.
6:00 pm | Fort Lauderdale, Florida
You won’t want to miss being part of this fantastically fun, Evening of Hope at The Atlantic Hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Guests will enjoy a taste of the Boardwalk with cocktails, appetizers and food stations, music and surprises around every corner. This event promises not to be your “Father’s Fundraiser”!!
7:00pm | St Louis, Missouri
Cashing out for Crohn’s & Colitis will assist in raising funds and awareness for Camp Oasis and medical research. Join us in making a difference!
4:30 pm | Las Vegas, Nevada
See the glitz and glamour of the Vegas Strip as it was meant to be seen--at night! Run with Team Challenge Georgia this fall in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada as we race and fundraise for cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
12:00pm | Pasadena, California
Join us for a FREE informational presentation and interactive question-and-answer session that will help you sort through treatment options for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD).
Las Vegas, Nevada
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others—as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. With Team Challenge, you’ll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - two painful, debilitating, and seldom-discussed digestive diseases.
Choose your Challenge with Team Challenge San Diego to complete your FIRST endurance event or your NEXT!