Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 CCFA chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 300 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support CCFA.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local CCFA chapter.
Join us as we honor community members who are making a difference with live music, cocktails, cuisine, raffle and auction.
2:00pm | New Orleans, Louisiana
9:00 am | East Rutherford, New Jersey
Rescheduled for the spring! Date not yet confirmed. Join your fellow football fans in a touch football tournament on the field at MetLife Stadium, home of the New York Football Giants and New York Jets, and help to find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Conquer Crohn's & Colitis at the Lincoln Marathon & Half Marathon! Join Team Challenge and CCFA as we fight IBD at the 39th Annual Lincoln Marathon & Half Marathon on May 1, 2016!
Salt Lake City, Utah
Wheeler Historic Farms, Salt Lake City, Utah. 3:00 to 6:00 pm. Registration starts at 3:00 pm, walk begins at 4:00 pm. Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event and the nation's only walk dedicated to finding a cure for digestive diseases. Participants raise funds throughout the year to find a cure and come together to celebrate the steps taken when no American has to suffer with digestive diseases and Crohn's or colitis. A cure is within our reach yet we need you.
San Diego, California
Someone you know suffers from Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, debilitating digestive diseases also known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). These diseases affect 1.6 million Americans, including 80,000 children. Walk with us in 2016 and help us get one step closer to cures. As part of the Take Steps family, you'll raise critical dollars to fund our mission: to find cures and improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
2:00pm Registration Begins | Portland, Oregon
Annual fundraising walk to raise awareness and mission critical funds in the Portland Metro area.
4:00pm | Fort Wayne, Indiana
Take Steps Fort Wayne is a two mile walk and celebration to raise funds for research and programs and to raise awarenss of IBD.